GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Important notice from Tiffany

Red Offline
Knight Errant?

RE: Important notice from Tiffany
chrislatimer Wrote:firstly why did you make this a personal attack on me. i subscribe to sites i like i.e jordancapri.com is one of a few i pay for. I was just making the point that most content of paid sites is freely avaliable on the internet anyway

and to answer your question if i like any teasers i see for a site. what i do is sign up for a trial period if possible then if the site is good i keep my subscription if its not i cancel the trials. and i have heard so much bad stuff about the babestation girls personal sites that i personally wouldnt pay even if i liked the teaser i saw.
This wasn't a personal attack on yourself, however you reopened a dormant thread so decided to reply. Your tone in the original post however was that of someone that doesn't pay for anything unless they have to so was intrigued to here exactly how you think Tiffany had insulted a customer who wasn't a customer in the first place
So the question has to be why exactly do you subscribe to sites like jordancapri.com when you don't others? Surely it is more than just for the content as you have already pointed out that you are likely to be able to get that elsewhere

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
06-01-2009 13:59
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles

Messages In This Thread
Important notice from Tiffany - Tiffany - 18-10-2008, 03:17
RE: Important notice from Tiffany - Red - 06-01-2009, 03:05
RE: Important notice from Tiffany - Red - 06-01-2009 13:59
RE: Important notice from Tiffany - Red - 07-01-2009, 02:09