babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

johns3518 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: PAD STAFF READ...
Totally agree particually about the breakfast shows a little more though could be put into the sets,surely there is no reason some of the night time sets could be used during other times of the day.
21-04-2010 22:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

The Outbreak

There must be a disease creeping into The Pad through the air vents or something, its a truly horrid thing and it makes me want to turn over and not watch these poor Models subjected to any more as the infection grips, it slowly infecting all of them and I first noticed it a few weeks back, maybe just maybe it could have been contained but no, I fear it has become as uncontrollable for those it affects!

The Afflicted

Am I the only one to see the signs of this? The alarm bells started ringing for me as to it spreading when I saw the gorgeous Kate Darcy showing the first signs of it, she was fine 4 -5 weeks ago as usual a pleasure to watch her face a picture and eyes you could melt in as her cool sexiness would keep you locked to your screen but now where the stare was tears of sorrow take over, to add to the list my heart pained today when I flicked over to see such an innocent young lady like Gemma Hiles now to suffering from this affliction, within a minute of watching you could see that it was already rife in her, that lovely face now a shadow of its former self, memorised in disbelief my eyes stuck watch every movement of this disease make her seem a different person from as little as two weeks ago, my heart went out to her poor young soul straight away and as I flicked away from her suffering I could not help but think OMFG who's next, but consoled myself with a glimmer of hope that someone at The Pad will notice and call the proper medical authorities to help those I have mentioned....thats if they can be helped!

Disease

The disease itself is a real nasty bastard and affects the facial muscles of those who have contracted it, vastly over exaggerated eyebrow raising at least three to six times every thirty seconds coincide with elasticated jaw syndrome and what seems to be the cheeks now controlling the lips as if they were their puppets of which there is no known medical term, I am sure there is a cure but maybe the only one is to leave The Pad which is obviously the epicentre of the disease!

Summary

If this is not stopped and soon it will contaminate all channels as the ever increasing merry-go-round of Models continues!

Questions

Who the actual fuck is teaching your Models these stupid over exaggerated facial movements? Its not sexy and it make you models look rather stupid imo, they were all doing fine ...better than fine with out this so why start now? Surely its much nicer to talk to someone who appears natural as opposed to looking like a demented fish on acid? If you continue to instruct/train your Models this totally annoying un-sexy way then I suggest you rename your station to RubberFaces TV!
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2010 17:47 by Bluearmy71.)
23-04-2010 17:31
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

the pads taped up tits
i wonder what would happen if nobody caLLED the pad babes
until they stopped wearing tit tape

the pad use to be ace but i really think its gone down hill fast since they all started wearing tape under their outfits like ????????

maybe they might have to go back to slipping and flashing to get the callers back coz i bet the number of callers has dropped the last month or so !!!!

its just no where near as sexy anymore which is a real shame coz it was ace seeing sexy hot birds flashing their gorgeous tits during the day Surprised

who`s with me on this ?
who preferred the slips shocked to no nips ?

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
27-04-2010 08:50
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(23-04-2010 17:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  

The Outbreak

There must be a disease creeping into The Pad through the air vents or something, its a truly horrid thing and it makes me want to turn over and not watch these poor Models subjected to any more as the infection grips, it slowly infecting all of them and I first noticed it a few weeks back, maybe just maybe it could have been contained but no, I fear it has become as uncontrollable for those it affects!

The Afflicted

Am I the only one to see the signs of this? The alarm bells started ringing for me as to it spreading when I saw the gorgeous Kate Darcy showing the first signs of it, she was fine 4 -5 weeks ago as usual a pleasure to watch her face a picture and eyes you could melt in as her cool sexiness would keep you locked to your screen but now where the stare was tears of sorrow take over, to add to the list my heart pained today when I flicked over to see such an innocent young lady like Gemma Hiles now to suffering from this affliction, within a minute of watching you could see that it was already rife in her, that lovely face now a shadow of its former self, memorised in disbelief my eyes stuck watch every movement of this disease make her seem a different person from as little as two weeks ago, my heart went out to her poor young soul straight away and as I flicked away from her suffering I could not help but think OMFG who's next, but consoled myself with a glimmer of hope that someone at The Pad will notice and call the proper medical authorities to help those I have mentioned....thats if they can be helped!

Disease

The disease itself is a real nasty bastard and affects the facial muscles of those who have contracted it, vastly over exaggerated eyebrow raising at least three to six times every thirty seconds coincide with elasticated jaw syndrome and what seems to be the cheeks now controlling the lips as if they were their puppets of which there is no known medical term, I am sure there is a cure but maybe the only one is to leave The Pad which is obviously the epicentre of the disease!

Summary

If this is not stopped and soon it will contaminate all channels as the ever increasing merry-go-round of Models continues!

Questions

Who the actual fuck is teaching your Models these stupid over exaggerated facial movements? Its not sexy and it make you models look rather stupid imo, they were all doing fine ...better than fine with out this so why start now? Surely its much nicer to talk to someone who appears natural as opposed to looking like a demented fish on acid? If you continue to instruct/train your Models this totally annoying un-sexy way then I suggest you rename your station to RubberFaces TV!

lol
well i must say
1st off,you get 10 outta 10 for dialogue and presentation
2nd i think you layed it on a bit to thick although it was a fair comment but i first noticed what you are on about with babestation months ago.
hannah mack lol and that other hannah[claydon] them two are absolutely ridiculousand i really dont know who tells them pulling faces at a fone is sexy lol coz its embarrassing to watch which only lasts the length off time it takes to turn channels over Surprised
but as for the pad,it wont be long till us veiwers get sick too
of watching and the babes shows become completely extinct.....
their all like androids [nothing personal] but camera angles outfits and no tits are wrecking the entertainment and i am only saying to help the show not runn it down !!!!

i am just saying i can see signs off it going rapidly down hill and it would be a shame coz there is no telly better than these shows really just that they need to get their heads together and fucking make it fun and interesting again,,,,its like they dont care about viewers only callers ? if that makes sense ? it gets so boring sometimes watching,u just end up turning over.which cant be good for the future of the shows
??????????? Huh

27-04-2010 09:24
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(23-04-2010 17:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

I actually enjoy watching Tiffany ( mistress of many faces Smile ), sexy and entertaining.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 10:08 by TheWatcher.)
27-04-2010 10:04
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(23-04-2010 17:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  

The Outbreak

The Afflicted

Disease

Summary

Questions

Got that off your chest!! Tell it as it is Barmy eeklaugh

I must add the voices do me in *sigh* as I can hear them from time to time. You know the ones.

Wonder where I will be from noon??

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
27-04-2010 11:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(27-04-2010 10:04 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(23-04-2010 17:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

I actually enjoy watching Tiffany ( mistress of many faces Smile ), sexy and entertaining.

You have to be fucking kidding :O all I can say to that as with a great many opinions on here is each to their own!
27-04-2010 11:10
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Oh yeah....... one day only! tee he he xo

One word.... ZIPPER!!

You'll see xx xo

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
27-04-2010 11:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(27-04-2010 11:12 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Oh yeah....... one day only! tee he he xo

One word.... ZIPPER!!

You'll see xx xo

kelly love
i just really like seeing all you babes being naturally sexy as u all are
and i just dont think tape under the outfits is very atractive babe ....
but i must admit to liking all you girls although i do fancy some of you babes a bit more than others as i guess it is the same for everyone about everything in life....Heart i just want to say thank you though to all of you ladies for giving us the best shows

i mean the pad or eastenders ??? LOL
U GIRLS WIN ALL DAY LONG Big Grin

thanx again girls,i do love looking at you all being saucy `n sweet LOL
AND SOME OF THE OUTFITS HAVE BEEN FIRST CLASS LIKE Surprised
Heart X Heart X Heart

27-04-2010 11:17
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2010 11:12 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Oh yeah....... one day only! tee he he xo