babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Should April ch960 be on air?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Should April ch960 be on air?
dont worry about it you aint missed a whole lot. bit o flirting, bit of cleavage, some ohhs and ahhs thats about it.

i notice she still hasnt updated your myspace you did... hmmm...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-01-2009 20:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

Hexit Wrote:dont worry about it you aint missed a whole lot. bit o flirting, bit of cleavage, some ohhs and ahhs thats about it.

The myspace was last updated about an hour ago - there are more people on there now.
It's still me at the moment - ready for April to take over when she has time.
I'm well aware it's the daytime show - can't expect more than that anyway.

Alaska is back!
18-01-2009 20:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phallusfungus Away

Colin Ray Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:dont worry about it you aint missed a whole lot. bit o flirting, bit of cleavage, some ohhs and ahhs thats about it.

The myspace was last updated about an hour ago - there are more people on there now.
It's still me at the moment - ready for April to take over when she has time.
I'm well aware it's the daytime show - can't expect more than that anyway.

What do you mean "when she has time"? Half the time, that channel is on a bloody loop, and most of the time the girls are on air nobody's calling them. She spends time on that computer, and I don't think she's doing an Open University course in nuclear physics online, so she could at least take 5 mins to update that myspace page. Then again, I think she doesn't give a toss about the myspace page, and that's the real reason she ain't taking it over.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2009 22:37 by phallusfungus.)
18-01-2009 22:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

thats what i wanted to say but i was trying to be kind Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-01-2009 22:41
phallusfungus Away

Hexit Wrote:thats what i wanted to say but i was trying to be kind Wink

Well, diplomacy only goes so far mate.

And, btw, I've downgraded April from a positive to a neutral rep.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
18-01-2009 22:43
phallusfungus Away

I wonder why that bonkers moron hasn't penned a poem (see Bedroom TV thread) on the howcute site in April's honour yet. Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 18-01-2009 22:58 by phallusfungus.)
18-01-2009 22:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

well she went from a neutral to a negative from me... i cant be botherd with her now.

18-01-2009 23:01
cherryryder Offline
Gone

after phoning her yesterday I can confirm she should definitely be on air! The daytime slot is perfect for her as she's not imaginitve enough for the late shows although I have no idea how she got away with what she was doing! I, for one, am not complaining!

Like I said, phoned her yesterday...no pretence, no 'so what do you do?'..straight away she knew I was stroking my love guitar..she even wanted me to put my phone near it so she could hear 'my tune'! She kept saying, 'you're gonna get me into trouble' and 'that's naughty' but carried on turning me on...I hope she continues to get away with it!
19-01-2009 19:52
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Big Grin So it was you she was wigging her finger at was it? Tongue

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
19-01-2009 19:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherryryder Offline
Gone

datalossfs Wrote:Big Grin So it was you she was wigging her finger at was it? Tongue

haha she was filth! When I finished up, I said thanks and she instantly knew I lost interest and said 'take care and call again'..now that's what I call customer service..she knew it would cost me a few more quid for the unnecessary niceties and so avoided the awkwardness...she's just so damn hot...
19-01-2009 20:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV