Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Honey Scott on Babestation

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Honey Scott on Babestation
yep seen that cant wait to see honey again and even the sight of honey in skimpy lingerie will make lots of men very sticky themselves

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-05-2011 19:09
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Probably just as a clever play on words seeing as her name is Honey

(15-05-2011 18:45 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  I notice on her twitter page that Honey says quote "Babestation is getting sticky tonightBig Grin canny wait".

So does this mean she'll be getting her gorgeous body all oiled up tonight? Or perhaps as she likes using the word lots, Honey is gonna get her naked body covered all over in lots of sticky 'treacle' LOL!!! Or even lots of sticky HONEY......

And i'm already at the front of the queue to lick it all off if it was gooey treacle or Honey tee heeTongueBounce!

Looking forward to seeing lots of naked and very sticky Honey on our tv screens tonight WinkTongueHeart.
15-05-2011 20:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Maybe they're going to make all the boxes yellow and pretend they're Post-It stickers. Big Grin
15-05-2011 21:02
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Shy RE: Honey Scott on Babestation
Or could Honeys sticky comment mean Sticky = Sticky Tape = Gaffer Tape and that Honey might dare to go naked tonight on do something once thought as unthinkable from Honey?

Naked Honey with her lovely minky only covered by a nice sticky piece of gaffer tape?

I guess we'll have to wait and see if Honeys 'sticky' comment does amount to anything naughty or daring from Honey later in the night!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
15-05-2011 22:45
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Honey look so sexy in her blue outfit tonight. Would love to see the video of and hear one on recorded calls on here if that was at all possible.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 00:31 by HoneyRocks.)
16-05-2011 00:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

honey's had a good night tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-05-2011 01:05
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

If only Honey could be pursuaded to do a stint on Sex Station it would be amazing to see Honey fully naked and being even naughtier and filthier.

Was great when she poured the oil onto Stevies tits and had a good feel of Stevies breasts too.

Let hope Honey will get naughtier and naked when she is back on after her break.

16-05-2011 01:14
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(16-05-2011 01:03 )Jabba Wrote:  honey and stevie together, paige on glamour chase....all natural beauties and....ava on another channel....dear oh dear. camilla's pink do, look good on the school run Wink

Paige? Looks like Tiff to me.
16-05-2011 01:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

No nakedness, but that was much better. On GC I was a bit concerned for a little while that the bra wasn't coming off, but fortunately my fears proved groundless.

Honey is a great addition to BS's line-up - we need a few more sleek natural beauties like her.

See below: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid825033
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 20:02 by vila.)
16-05-2011 16:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I thought Honey had a good show overall last night , i preferred the section she did on BSXtra some time after 2am she did a 2-4-1 with Lilly Roma and then went solo , she was wearing just a tiny blue G string that she untied at one side and looked like she was going to take the G string off altogether but never quite did .

"villa" did Honey go knicker-less on GC ? . i saw her take one pair off knickers off but was unsure if she had another pair on underneath , every time she moved she kept covering herself up with her hand as if she didn't have another pair on but was unsure if she was knicker-less or not .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-05-2011 17:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV