Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
I wonder how many members (new & existing ) have read/or are aware of the Forum Guidelines (written by Mr Gummidge).
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4665

This is found under Forum Rules & Notices
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=89

as is the The UK Babe Channels Forum - Registration Agreement (posted by Sooky) which includes info about the removal/editing etc of Posts.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10998
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011 08:43 by mrwotzup.)
20-07-2011 08:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

What conclusion did I jump to? You've confused me now

As for the fake twitter profiles, I just block them as soon as they follow
20-07-2011 08:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

so i guess you didnt write.... "these are the words of hexit... he may delete them but there here for all to see"...
i guess its a pure coincidence that the hexit twitter account was made at 11am ish yesterday. at the same time as we had a little discussion...
not only that but its the second time i have had words with 1 of the chat box and a fake twitter has been created...
wow the coincidences just keep coming... Bounce

well i guess who ever is creating them is determined to get at you guys as well as me... coz he aint doing you any favours by stringing so many coincidences together... sorta puts a big bullseye on the chat box, as it seems like any 1 has words with that little gang and a twitter account appears...

lolz this really is hilarious, as it shows how petty, low and insecure some people can be. thay cant stand there ground on a forum so resort to sniping from the shaddows and think there great for doing it... sorry guy thats in your own mind. the rest of us are looking at you thinking, what a plum...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-07-2011 10:15
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

You can accuse me all you want but that's not down to me, didn't even know about it until jamie posted it.

Its funny how you call others petty, insecure when you keep posting childish insults(which you always do when somebody pulls you up on something) look at the first post in that tweet, I didn't even see that before you deleted it(cause u know full well I would of responded) but that just shows how petty you are, look at all the little insults in it.

I was all ready to let this go cause I did actually like chatting to u in the chatbox but this just shows you what your really like, fuck I wouldn't even be surprised if you started that twitter now

This all started cause you started a lecture just cause I asked you something, you've blown it up. As for the last line of your boring me etc, I left it but you had to bring my name in to something this morning, that's not leaving it is? That's you starting it again.
20-07-2011 11:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

Bounce hahahaha i started it...

yeah rite...

you didnt pull me up on anything... you tried to... you claimed i was a hypocrit for telling others not to do what i did myself. when infact you jumped to a conclusion as you seem to do a lot of the time...
i was telling people to not to do something because it didnt work for me... its called passing on experience... but no you called me a hypocrite... funny how a day can change history...

you did repy to my first post... the bit where you claim mod bashing is people telling the truth... or did i miss something.
as for accusing you, i dont think i have accused you of anything. i asked a question... asking a question isnt an accusation... please show me where i said you wrote this or that... in the last post i wrote... i think you will find your misreading it... and putting your own intent on to it... maybe your trying to imply something is there other than what is written... if so thats you not me...
nah! if i want to accuse you of something i would come rite out and say it... i cant prove it was any 1... yet...

but i am gonna have a laugh at the halfwitt when he finally gets booted...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011 11:57 by HEX!T.)
20-07-2011 11:37
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Posting 'so I guess you didn't write' is an acusation in my eyes, as it by saying 'so' at the start pretty much says you've already made your mind up.

hex go back to your first response, you told people what to do, at no point did you say 'from experience' or anything like that

And no gaz101 isn't me, I'm gazfc101

As for laughing at me when i get banned, if you think that I guess we can both laugh at each other when the same happens :/
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011 12:28 by gazfc.)
20-07-2011 12:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Why should what's written on facebook and/or twitter have any affect on this forum's activity? They're completely seperate platforms.
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011 12:35 by StanTheMan.)
20-07-2011 12:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

coz theres an idiot posing as members and harassing other members from here. and because of it people may feel that posting on here has become to much trouble. if they think its gonna get thrown around the web to sites that have nothing to do with this 1.
pretty immature you'll agree.

gaz do you have a problem with comprehension...

"but i am gonna have a laugh at the halfwitt when he finally gets booted"... is a statement at the idiot who is creating the accounts... i dunno why your taking it personally... yeah my initial question has undertones but the last statement doesn't...
anyways i have shit to do... laters Wink

(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011 12:47 by HEX!T.)
20-07-2011 12:45
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(20-07-2011 12:45 )HEX!T Wrote:  coz theres an idiot posing as members and harassing other members from here. and because of it people may feel that posting on here has become to much trouble. if they think its gonna get thrown around the web to sites that have nothing to do with this 1.
pretty immature you'll agree.

gaz do you have a problem with comprehension...

"but i am gonna have a laugh at the halfwitt when he finally gets booted"... is a statement at the idiot who is creating the accounts... i dunno why your taking it personally... yeah my initial question has undertones but the last statement doesn't...
anyways i have shit to do... laters Wink

That's my bad, I misunderstood that last bit
20-07-2011 13:21
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Seriously guys can't you take this behind the bike sheds after school, this was a sensible discussion at one time!

If you have a genuine complaint against someone else and you feel it has an impact here, take your evidence to admin and let him deal with it, this thread is really not the appropriate place for what has descended into a personal slanging match.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
20-07-2011 13:22

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS