gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
biancafan173 Wrote:No, there is no league because no-one could compete with my enthusiasm for Bianca. I know that U didn't call me a perv, I was referring to whatever Albert was on about, sounded pervy.

I just know that I am Bianca's favourite, the lady told me herself! Tongue

Hello Hello !!!, I see my name has been mentioned by you "biancafan173"and what I said to the gorgeous Bianca was pervy and so that means therefore as I said it that I'm a perv.
Well biancafan173 I do not take kindly to people who call me a "perv" and in my crowd this is just as bad as being called a paedopile.

Have you ever thought I may repeat may know Bianca longer than you and can take such liberties without redress.
I suggest you are a wee bit jealous when there is no need to be at all, so I expect you to conduct your self as a man and do the correct thing by me !. I await, and after I hope we will hear no more about it and you will continue to be #1 Bianca Fan. Albert.Big Grin
23-04-2009 03:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Watch out gillyboy2, biancafan173 will hunt you down if you're not careful. As he said, he's her number one stalker fan.
23-04-2009 03:19
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:I just know that I am Bianca's favourite, the lady told me herself! Tongue

And it couldn't be that the girls say this to most people in the vain attempt to get them wasting (oops! I meant spending) their money by contacting the show more often???? No of course not, how cynical of me lol! But I have to say that if anyone deserves the title, it is you BF173 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

gillyboy2 Wrote:Well biancafan173 I do not take kindly to people who call me a "perv" and in my crowd this is just as bad as being called a paedopile.... Have you ever thought I may repeat may know Bianca longer than you and can take such liberties without redress.I suggest you are a wee bit jealous when there is no need to be at all, so I expect you to conduct your self as a man and do the correct thing by me !. I await, and after I hope we will hear no more about it and you will continue to be #1 Bianca Fan.

WTF!!!! you think that being called a perv is tantamount - in your crowd - to being thought of as a paedophile???? Grow up! I for one don't care whether you think you have "known" Bianca (or anyone else) longer than somebody else, what you wrote was wrong. You have placed intimate details about someone's personal life on here in what seems like a rather salacious manner. You should read your post again and look at it as though someone else wrote it about you. Do you really think that you would appreciate someone putting that kind of information about you on the web for all to see? I certainly wouldn't. Also, if you are going to try to sound more literate than you actually are, please try harder in making sure that your grammar is correct.

Happy times everyone Big Grin

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
23-04-2009 10:12
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Oh, for the love of...

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
23-04-2009 11:46
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

rumbletum Wrote:
biancafan173 Wrote:I just know that I am Bianca's favourite, the lady told me herself! Tongue

And it couldn't be that the girls say this to most people in the vain attempt to get them wasting (oops! I meant spending) their money by contacting the show more often???? No of course not, how cynical of me lol! But I have to say that if anyone deserves the title, it is you BF173 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

gillyboy2 Wrote:Well biancafan173 I do not take kindly to people who call me a "perv" and in my crowd this is just as bad as being called a paedopile.... Have you ever thought I may repeat may know Bianca longer than you and can take such liberties without redress.I suggest you are a wee bit jealous when there is no need to be at all, so I expect you to conduct your self as a man and do the correct thing by me !. I await, and after I hope we will hear no more about it and you will continue to be #1 Bianca Fan.

WTF!!!! you think that being called a perv is tantamount - in your crowd - to being thought of as a paedophile???? Grow up! I for one don't care whether you think you have "known" Bianca (or anyone else) longer than somebody else, what you wrote was wrong. You have placed intimate details about someone's personal life on here in what seems like a rather salacious manner. You should read your post again and look at it as though someone else wrote it about you. Do you really think that you would appreciate someone putting that kind of information about you on the web for all to see? I certainly wouldn't. Also, if you are going to try to sound more literate than you actually are, please try harder in making sure that your grammar is correct.

Happy times everyone Big Grin

Hi rumbletum,
Apparently you must be a friend of biancafan173,good show !!,he certainly needs a friend. I never knew my english grammer would so well scrutinized, is it a criteria of the Forum ?.
I'm not particularly interested what you have written or come to that what you think, I mean when a man says being called a perv or a paedopile is not Tantamount then ?.
I'll tell you a wee secret I actually wrote that post to biancafan173 with my tongue in my cheek (you understand the expression).As he was jealous, of what ?. Aw !,come on get real !!.
I think it's YOU who should grow up this is ON-LINE not REAL !!.
Oh !, you must believe everything that is written on the Forum. lol.

Happy St George's Day,
Albert.Big Grin
23-04-2009 13:14
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Chilly Wrote:Watch out gillyboy2, biancafan173 will hunt you down if you're not careful. As he said, he's her number one stalker fan.

Hi Chilly,

Thanks for the warning I've already fitted the outside of the house with Anti- biancafan173 sensers. At great expense and a hot -line to the local police station. A boat is waiting at the coast to whisk me away if things get hot !.

Cheers,

Gillyboy2.Rolleyes
23-04-2009 13:19
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

Ok, I have just spent the last 20 minutes writing out a reply to you Al and have to say that I was quite shocked when I read it back. It's amazing how awful the printed word can come out because of the lack of context.

Can we both please leave this discussion die now Al? Otherwise it's just going to devolve into a bitch fest and I'm sure you will become as bored with it all as I assuredly will. I wish you nothing but success and happiness (I do, honest lol)

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
23-04-2009 18:26
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

rumbletum Wrote:Ok, I have just spent the last 20 minutes writing out a reply to you Al and have to say that I was quite shocked when I read it back. It's amazing how awful the printed word can come out because of the lack of context.

Can we both please leave this discussion die now Al? Otherwise it's just going to devolve into a bitch fest and I'm sure you will become as bored with it all as I assuredly will. I wish you nothing but success and happiness (I do, honest lol)

Hi, Thank you for your reply, well I don't mind having a discussion with anybody but I honestly couldn't with you as you would be would be picking me up on my english. Yes !, I admit it my weak spot is english, but there again I've never had the opportunity to even to improve my english at evening classes as I've been to busy working.

Yes !,leave this discussion, by all means,
No doubt you'll be catching me out again with another of my english boobs !.

Bye For Now,
Albert. (Gillyboy2).Big Grin
23-04-2009 21:34
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Hi, I see The gorgeous Bee is the box on Wed and Frid after a few days off.
Gillyboy2.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2009 01:36 by GillyboyTwo.)
29-04-2009 01:35
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Hello Bianca. I hope you are well and good. I hope you are having a great day whatever you're doing. Have U been up to anything exciting lately? I was just wondering what U have been up to. U know I love it when U post on my thread. Take care sweety! Heart

Hey 100 posts on my thread! Woo-hoo!!

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2009 10:04 by biancafan173.)
29-04-2009 10:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles