Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: In Response
now flash him your tits Karl - not gonna get anything unless you give something 1st Tongue Big Grin

16-06-2009 03:36
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Moderation Station Wrote:I used to chat on the mic quite a bit on Party Girls. That show was my baby, with a few select others. I am saddened it was only a short run. We had fun though didn't we?

I reckon it was easily the best.

Why not sort out all the moaners and whingers in 1 foul swoop?

Send all the girls behind camera for half an hour or so and take to the mic/phone/bed/couch yourself......it'll either make you a star, or make those complaining realise that it could be a hell of a lot worse (I couldn't possibly pass total judgement til I've actually seen you lol) Tongue Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 16-06-2009 03:41 by Sooky™.)
16-06-2009 03:39
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Don't tempt me Sook's, it aint worth it.

I've been onscreen before, albeit on Party Girls dressed in a full Halo suit for one of the Registered texters HALO.

Now that thing was a waste of money.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2009 04:36 by Moderation Station.)
16-06-2009 04:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I'm not phoning or txting in again until it happens Big Grin (don't hold me to that lol - I'll have succumbed by friday...for no apparant reason, honest lol)

16-06-2009 04:40
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

when will i get to see you in a "SxciiSooky" suit??? Big Grin Tongue

16-06-2009 04:44
mozza Offline
Master Poster

Moderation Station Wrote:I can ask Camilla, Donna, Morgan and Jade tonight for you though.
didn't even know Camilla was on tonight until i read this, she told me you said i was a legend for mentioning call of duty lol, cheers fella Smile
16-06-2009 04:50
I Love my Job

SxciiSooky Wrote:when will i get to see you in a "SxciiSooky" suit??? Big Grin Tongue

Well that will be when [Inappropriate content removed......Inappropriate content removed......Inappropriate content removed......] and then get on a [Inappropriate content removed......Inappropriate content removed......Inappropriate content removed......] all the while saying [Inappropriate content removed......Inappropriate content removed......Inappropriate content removed......]

I think that's fair enough.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2009 05:01 by Moderation Station.)
16-06-2009 04:53
I Love my Job

mozza Wrote:
Moderation Station Wrote:I can ask Camilla, Donna, Morgan and Jade tonight for you though.
didn't even know Camilla was on tonight until i read this, she told me you said i was a legend for mentioning call of duty lol, cheers fella Smile

Pleasure, let it be henceforth known.

Mozza = Legend
16-06-2009 04:54
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Moderation Station Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:when will i get to see you in a "SxciiSooky" suit??? Big Grin Tongue

Well that will be when [Innapropriate content removed......Innapropriate content removed......Innapropriate content removed......] and then get on a [Innapropriate content removed......Innapropriate content removed......Innapropriate content removed......] all the while saying [Innapropriate content removed......Innapropriate content removed......Innapropriate content removed......]

I think that's fair enough.

I'll get right on it Big Grin

16-06-2009 04:56
Dreamlander Offline

Moderation Station Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:906's picture quality has reached a whole new level of awful this evening!!

Dreamlander

What's the problem Dream? Try telling me in the 'In Response' thread and since i'm here for Monday and Tuesday's shows i'll see what i can do about it.

The problem is when any girl is seen at distance or full length she appears extremely fuzzy,blurry,blocky etc.I think you established in the Lynsey thread that the cameras are the same but different,so to speak.The camera on the girls in the little box was the better one unfortunately,sharper,less orange etc.It did get better as the night progressed because the main girl had more close ups and the resolution seemed to match that being broadcast.I'm sure it's down to the broadcast because when member BSPP posts his videos the picture quality is much better than anything the regular video posters like myself can achieve from recording the broadcast off air.
The 3amPP picture quality is very good and now we have light bulbs as well so thanks for that lol! Big Grin

Dreamlander
16-06-2009 09:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV