Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion
I hope she is on BS tomorrow.

I think she'd carve out a good career in Japan and then that would make a good base for a move to Impact. Be interesting to see what Eric says this weekend. I have a sneaking guess he had to be impressed with her. If she wrestles in Eve again, I'd like her to be matched with a Japanese wrestler that has the same ability as her and probably might give her a few new ideas. I don't know if Laura Di Matteo would be step up for her too.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-07-2022 19:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-07-2022 19:28 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I hope she is on BS tomorrow.

I think she'd carve out a good career in Japan and then that would make a good base for a move to Impact. Be interesting to see what Eric says this weekend. I have a sneaking guess he had to be impressed with her. If she wrestles in Eve again, I'd like her to be matched with a Japanese wrestler that has the same ability as her and probably might give her a few new ideas. I don't know if Laura Di Matteo would be step up for her too.

Macy has already wrestled Laura Di Matteo away from eve & did really well. Its on YouTube. Macy will be wrestling for eve again 100% she's one of the most popular stars on the eve roster already. Eve regularly has stars from Japan on regularly and I'm sure they'll be impressed with Macy. I'm sure Eric will have a word with Gail Kim who is in charge of the Knockouts at the Impact taping that starts tomorrow (Friday 15th)

Not sure Macy will be on BS tomorrow as she does have wrestling this weekend defending her Wrestleforce championship against Nightshade.

The future is very bright for Macy in wrestling

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2022 23:03 by Rammyrascal.)
14-07-2022 23:02
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Gail would be a very good mentor for her, she is legendary and Macy would just flourish under her guidance when you consider how long Gail has wrestled the titles she's won, etc. I'm sure the taping will be a very interesting watch.

Macy Is on bs now looking very sexy in boots toned and relaxed.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2022 06:52 by lovebabes56.)
15-07-2022 06:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Glad I'm wrong about Macy not being on today. As I've said, didn't think she would be due to her wrestling commitments this weekend.

She's looking very nice indeed this morning in her green skirt & green top which is struggling to contain her magnificent big boobs HeartHeartHeartHeart

Agree if Macy went to Impact she would flourish under Gail Kim's guidance as Gail's had a fantastic in ring HOF career and I'm sure she'll pass things on to Macy and Macy will definitely ask Gail questions etc about wrestling

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-07-2022 07:31
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

It looks like the BS studio has very good air conditioning given how nippy Macy is looking in her form fitting off the shoulder top. Hot weather brings out the best in hot women!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
15-07-2022 13:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-07-2022 13:00 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  It looks like the BS studio has very good air conditioning given how nippy Macy is looking in her form fitting off the shoulder top. Hot weather brings out the best in hot women!

Yep, the BS studios clearly has excellent air conSmileSmile Macy is absolutely stunning today HeartHeartHeartHeartshockedshockedshocked

She's even more stunning in the flesh as well as being really lovely. Hope her wrestling goes well this weekend. To follow her wrestling career, Macy has a dedicated twitter for her wrestling which is @TheAvaWhite & a dedicated Instagram for her wrestling which is @TheAvaPro

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2022 13:12 by Rammyrascal.)
15-07-2022 13:11
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^which i'm following i've been give her wrestling based messages in chat. I think the air con must be superior to St66's I guess Macy has ordered it to bbe on full blast for her!! Smile

15-07-2022 13:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-07-2022 13:21 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^which i'm following i've been give her wrestling based messages in chat. I think the air con must be superior to St66's I guess Macy has ordered it to bbe on full blast for her!! Smile

Did think you would be following Macy's wrestling social media. Just thought to mention them again for anyone who doesn't know them having read these posts

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-07-2022 14:12
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

They are worth a follow for a future wrestling superstar

15-07-2022 14:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACY!!!!

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
13-08-2022 12:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV