Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls with good/bad - attitude

SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Girls with good/bad - attitude
Probably not the right title for this but on the odd occasion I've watched any shows I've found it very easy to spot the girls who love their role and those who aren't too fussed. Beth for example puts on amazing shows, interacts with viewers and generally makes it a fun environment. Tegan on the other hand often seems like she can't be bothered.

It got me thinking, how much lies within the ego?

Do all of the presenters feel they are naturally good looking so know the glamour/sex industry would work for them? Or it is something else.

There must be a degree of confidence to go on screen and get naked and in some cases talk about fantasies you may have never even played out in real life to people you don't know.

So my question to you guys is. Do babes enter this industry knowing they are good looking, knowing they are hot? Or is there something else that leads to the performances we see
15-06-2024 09:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest, only the babes themselves can really answer for their own motivations.
15-06-2024 10:34
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Time to lock this thread down then. Bounce

On the other hand we could just speculate, which is often how we roll.WinkImportant

EDIT : So the original thread wasn't closed, but merged, genius moderating move.Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2024 18:06 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
15-06-2024 10:39
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2024 10:34 )KerrAvon Wrote:  To be honest, only the babes themselves can really answer for their own motivations.

Yeah I know. I'm just kinda intrigued. I guess someone's mental composition has always fascinated me. Like what makes people do things they do. And in an industry such as this, it takes a certain degree of confidence but I'd also be interested to know whether that confidence comes from within or whether it's from being constantly built up by others, or neither apply and it was just seen as a fun thing to do.
15-06-2024 10:41