babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Delusional "fans"

ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Delusional "fans"
(09-06-2024 21:22 )ChrisM Wrote:  At the time, I would've sworn blind to anyone's face that she "liked" me and we were different. What we have is meaningful, and real. Of course, reality does eventually come crashing in and you have to accept that it isn't what you so desperately hoped, and if anyone was to hit me with the obligatory "I told you so" I'd be hard pushed to argue, but one area where I do disagree with the general sentiment of this thread is the assertion that all the girls literally treat it as a job, with absolutely no time or place for soft spots or degrees of affection for certain punters.

I think to state that as a blanket fact is to paint all the models with the same brush a little too broadly. Yes, there are some to whom that characterisation is entirely accurate, but there are plenty of others who unquestionably straddle the line and probably find themselves having to make a difficult decision at some point. In my case, the model retired from BS and (as many on here will state - entirely predictably) we haven't had any contact since, but when we said goodbye for the final time she was in tears (and this was a girl who NEVER showed emotion), so I'm sorry but I just can't subscribe to the notion that the girls do not or simply cannot care.

Maybe that means I'm still as delusional as ever, but for the record, I haven't used BS, Rampant or BSCams for over a year now. I don't even look at them anymore. And I accept I'm not a regular poster on here so feel free to dismiss this as the incoherent ramblings of a mad man (again, hard pushed to argue!) but I just wanted to make that point. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread...it's more cathartic than you probably realise.

Wow, that kind of hits the nail on the head with my experiences with the Babeshows. I do agree that not all of the performers are just greedy mercenaries. Some have been pretty kind to me, and I did enjoy my time on the shows for the most part.

Reading this forum in particular helped me a lot. We all want enjoyable shows for the viewer and performer.

The Delusional Fan can take over off screen as well as on screen. In a sense some performers are trapped by their Delusional Ones, as they may be acting a certain way to appease THEM. I brought up my gripes on some other threads on here, but there are usually signs that some don't know the proper boundaries and it effects the the performer's mood during shows. I'm not a mind reader, but you sort of can tell when something is off about a show or a performer.

Some of us have had that moment of Self Awareness, so all hope isn't lost for the overbearing ones.

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who this thread has helped Smile

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2024 02:09 by ukusagolf.)
10-06-2024 01:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChrisM Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Delusional "fans"
(10-06-2024 01:47 )ukusagolf Wrote:  The Delusional Fan can take over off screen as well as on screen. In a sense some performers are trapped by their Delusional Ones, as they may be acting a certain way to appease THEM.

This is an easily overlooked but scarily accurate observation too. I'm pleased to say I didn't have the urge to be that guy in the free chatbox thinking I ran the show...I've never been a keyboard warrior and I never lost sight of the fact that the performer is ultimately at work, so it's their obligation to attend to everyone, not just me.

What I did do was disappear into very long privates with this girl, often causing much consternation amongst others waiting to see/interact with her. And while looking back I now realise that it was most likely a case of me being simply less 'annoying' to her than sitting in the public chat dealing with the masses, she did start to structure her shifts around my presence and ability to do that.

I know that in the cold light of day, she was probably just using my obsession to her own advantage, but it does make me wonder if my actions unintentionally affected her standing and popularity on the platform...and that's another rock I really don't need to look under in relation to my past delusions!!
10-06-2024 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV