Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Happy enough with Thursday night, again didn't get to see yo much of the show
But I did get to watch good shows from Beth and Michelle,
As expected both were excellent , Michelle used the set well to show off her fit body love seeing her bending over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, very nice leg spreading showing off her hairy bush, Beth did her usual excellent naked show lots of different sexy positions showed od her beautiful curves so well, love her naughty smile she was enjoying herself

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-05-2024 11:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Friday night into Saturday morning done and dusted and personally had it's usual good moments the in-between and the completely pointless
The positives another fun night with our kiwi queen Beth whether on TV or on the web having another shower just makes things so easy to watch
Georgie two appearances were enjoyable despite during her first stint having to change G-string half way through
The in betweens
Preeti probably had her best night in quite some time including a stint in the alley
Roxy winters a short but sweet appearance
And finally the completely pointless
Waste of time and efforts by Jada and Sarah Daniels I honestly don't know why they keep giving them chances when there's others around who would do better

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-06-2024 21:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

With no Alice planned to show up shock horror not it's all becoming a occurrence it was intriguing to see who would partner Beth as main girl yet when it ended up being Layla what a really really crappy decision who once again was really disappointing nothing taken off just exposing her boobs and what was underneath her skirt at rare moments
Far different from watching Beth who continues to show why she is a prime example of a night show
Macie appeared yet was her usual limited and per cam lover
Lelia appearance was alright nothing to really highlight
Another wasted cameo by Sarah Daniels

02-06-2024 21:45
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty much similar to the previous night I thought, with only Roxy Winters and Arura who stood out.
03-06-2024 12:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2024 12:13 )derekdas Wrote:  Pretty much similar to the previous night I thought, with only Roxy Winters and Arura who stood out.

Plus Cherry Leigh ! was topless for about 24 minutes! Very nice!......
03-06-2024 13:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there all. So for some reason I wasn't able to record 673: but it got worse! Nicole Snow! wasn't on and BS in their perceived wisdom!? put Maxie Rhoads on instead!.........
Fortunately I only had to "suffer " her for 43 minutes! Usual positions and pandering to her pervcammmers... Arura Sky! was on for 50 minutes in her usual positions with great arse thigh and leg shots and rubbed her arse and thighs! Very good as usual. Roxy Winters was on for 57 minutes! in a bedset and was excellent as expected and was fully naked for a lot of the time. Nice as usual. Layla Lamour a new girl to me was on for 55 minutes going braless and showing off her big tits. Good. BUT the highlight for me was seeing Cherry Leigh! for 30 minutes from midnight in a nice lacy white outfit. And she went topless after ONLY 6 minutes and until the end: 24 minutes!! Although she covered up her lovely BIG tits with her hands briefly she didn't seem to be in any rush to cover up!!! Excellent and braless very soon!? And further soon!?.I'm assuming that she is no longer
worried about her ex!? seeing her amazing big tits!?..... an excellent night from her! Well done Cherry! and keep it up from now onwards! And thanks BS!....Tonight!?: Michelle Moist until 6.30am and Brooksie Brooks until 6.00am: new times! The main girls are now on from 11.00 pm until 6.00am/6.30am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow until 5.00am: new times from 9.00pm until 5.00am: Cherry Leigh!, Layla Rose!, Danni Levy!, Roxyie! and Karolina Francesca!.....Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2024 14:52 by trains55.)
03-06-2024 14:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Cherrys s had a good mixture of attire just now needs to deliver time will tell if that happens
Aside from that with no Nicole gutted had to endure a more fuller night with maxie who was a bit better than what I was expecting
Arura solid enough efforts just would be nice to see her not repeat her self during the night
Another fun stint by Roxy winter's owning the bed set fast becoming like Amanda and putting the bed set to good effect
Lady armour seen a few times before yet not much time last night had a bit more but nothing special

03-06-2024 17:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Monday night
Cherry berry happy to see her doing a proper night show, she looked amazing she's got lovely boobs great watching her playing with them, she really showed of her beautiful curves in lots of different positions,
Brooksie very good as always lots of different positions and boob play enjoy watching her twerking her big bum very sexy
Roxyie very good lots of sexy boob play liked seeing her teasing pulling her panties down very sexy how she did it

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024 11:25 by winsaw.)
04-06-2024 11:01
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I watched all last nights stints and my review is a bit different. I did see Cherry earlier on and it was good to see she kept her boobs out most of the time. Just need her to wear something a bit more daring below. Maxi did another pointless studio session, all aimed at the perv cam. Could have easily been done it on a bed set, not taking up tv time that another babe could administer better. We had Kartel as well doing some nice naked oily stints. She seems to have slightly dropped her guard and isn't panicking as much to have the camera raised. Which on a couple of occasions was good viewing on line. Roxyie did a bed set which was probably entertaining for her fans, but not for me. I just checked every now and again to see if she had finished. Michelle did her usual good shows, wearing a nice bluey green outfit, with stockings and suspenders, which showed her curves off a treat. I do believe though that there is more potential for her to do a bit more teasing, as she has done many times in the past. Go naked or lower her panties etc, which appears to be lacking atm. Lastly, we had Brooksie. Well her first stint was ok. But then she came on for the rest of her stints wearing a mankini type outfit. Which showed potential. But no, she had a large bow attached to her bra, with long strands of ribbon down to her legs, which she used all the time to hide her "modesty". When on rare occasions we were privileged to see the thong part of the outfit, it was obvious that it's coverage was adequate, both front and back. She appeared to be having a whale of a time with the callers but not really giving the viewers a decent time. What the hell was it all about. I know in the past she has been guilty of lippy excess, but this is taking it too far with this cover up in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024 13:45 by derekdas.)
04-06-2024 13:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2024 13:42 )derekdas Wrote:  I watched all last nights stints and my review is a bit different. I did see Cherry earlier on and it was good to see she kept her boobs out most of the time. Just need her to wear something a bit more daring below. Maxi did another pointless studio session, all aimed at the perv cam. Could have easily been done it on a bed set, not taking up tv time that another babe could administer better. We had Kartel as well doing some nice naked oily stints. She seems to have slightly dropped her guard and isn't panicking as much to have the camera raised. Which on a couple of occasions was good viewing on line. Roxyie did a bed set which was probably entertaining for her fans, but not for me. I just checked every now and again to see if she had finished. Michelle did her usual good shows, wearing a nice bluey green outfit, with stockings and suspenders, which showed her curves off a treat. I do believe though that there is more potential for her to do a bit more teasing, as she has done many times in the past. Go naked or lower her panties etc, which appears to be lacking atm. Lastly, we had Brooksie. Well her first stint was ok. But then she came on for the rest of her stints wearing a mankini type outfit. Which showed potential. But no, she had a large bow attached to her bra, with long strands of ribbon down to her legs, which she used all the time to hide her "modesty". When on rare occasions we were privileged to see the thong part of the outfit, it was obvious that it's coverage was adequate, both front and back. She appeared to be having a whale of a time with the callers but not really giving the viewers a decent time. What the hell was it all about. I know in the past she has been guilty of lippy excess, but this is taking it too far with this cover up in my opinion.
Although not a favourite of mine I thought that Brooksie was pretty good. In her first section 674 from midnight she was topless briefly and then went fully naked and drenched herself in oil but spoilt slightly by top half shots!
04-06-2024 17:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV