babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True Derek like you I find Brooksie very hit miss at times when we see her on tv she has her positives other times it's like meh then you see her antics backstage if only she could bring some more of that to the tv think she would win over the 50/50 fans
Maxie is like Alice just loves perv cam doubt were missing much to be honest
Michelle I found really enjoyable backed up her efforts last week with another solid show
Kartel we should know by now at least one of her stints will contain oil the only matter is will she maximise it usually the answer is yes
Roxysie I find hit miss whether she's on a bed set or study and if the lighting tries to ruin it yet last night was quite satisfied just a pity nothing much happened
And there's cherry deep breath choice decent enough effort inbetween just feel she's got to move away from any negativity and be positive not sure how many more chances may come along for her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-06-2024 17:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2024 17:39 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True Derek like you I find Brooksie very hit miss at times when we see her on tv she has her positives other times it's like meh then you see her antics backstage if only she could bring some more of that to the tv think she would win over the 50/50 fans
Maxie is like Alice just loves perv cam doubt were missing much to be honest
Michelle I found really enjoyable backed up her efforts last week with another solid show
Kartel we should know by now at least one of her stints will contain oil the only matter is will she maximise it usually the answer is yes
Roxysie I find hit miss whether she's on a bed set or study and if the lighting tries to ruin it yet last night was quite satisfied just a pity nothing much happened
And there's cherry deep breath choice decent enough effort inbetween just feel she's got to move away from any negativity and be positive not sure how many more chances may come along for her

Yes quite a good night on FV even though Brooksie and especially Maxie aren't favourites of mine! But the other girls were pretty good. Especially pleased with how Cherry! has been on the last few nights! Her next step will (hopefully soon!?) will be to lose the bra completely!....
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024 18:27 by trains55.)
04-06-2024 18:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night........
First the positives:
Both FV channels had mostly longish sections (which as you all know by now) I've always preferred!
So 673: Cherry Leigh! was on for 57 minutes! Her longest ever section certainly on FV! She used more positions than usual and went topless as now seems normal for her! BUT unlike previous nights this week she was only topless in three short bursts for only five minutes in total! Instead of for about 25 minutes BUT at least it still happened! Ophelia Belle! another of my favourites was on for 59 minutes! Topless a lot (on and off) and showing off her lovely smallish tits a lot as well as nice fullish shots of the rest of her lovely curves especially her shapely arse thighs legs and feet (briefly!) .Very good as expected!
Bella Baby! was on twice for a total of 1 hour and 17 minutes and gave us her usual sexy show showing off her amazing curves especially her lovely big 34"F tits and shapely arse and legs! But only topless briefly. Arura Sky! was on for only 27 minutes on a bedset and topless from the start. She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and especially her shapely arse which she shook a lot as she always does! Very good as expected despite her short (and only) section. And Brooksie Brooks was on for the last 48 minutes until 4.55! She did her usual show in her usual positions BUT only went braless very late!
So on the face of it a VERY good show. BUT it was spoilt by "new " very large graphics which took up a lot of the bottom area of the screen!!!! WTF......And what made it EVEN worse was that most of the show the wrong girl's name was displayed.......Come on BS: have you not heard of the phrase " If it ain't broke don't fix it " PLEASE stop this "experiment "......
674 was MUCH better with the "normal " graphics! ONLY four girls were on (only one non-favourite of mine !) Bella! was on for 1 hour 7 minutes until 4.44 and gave us a fairly good show but was only topless briefly and spent a lot of the time laid on her front! So good (obviously) but (for me) not her best show. Beth! was on for the first 57 minutes in the back alley and dressed as a school/college girl. Excellent as expected and using her usual positions and going "naked " just in her (undone) blouse and stockings plus standing "nude " shots. Excellent as ever and expected! Roxy Winters! was on for 59 minutes! In a bedset was very good as usual and using her usual positions and fully naked most of the time as always. Plus at the end she was laid on her side in fullscreen: very nice! And Brooksie Brooks was on for 1 hour and 19 minutes! Not a favourite of mine but I thought that she gave us a very good show and going fully naked and got oily. Pretty good for her.
So (for me) a MUCH better show because of the "normal " graphics but content wise not as good as 673 which had ALL favourites of mine on! Although three out of the four girls on 674 were favourites of mine I didn't think that they gave us their best......
It needs to be mentioned that Beth!, Bella Baby! and Brooksie were on BSX and were pretty good on there.
So a (FV) night of two extremes! Although several scheduled girls didn't appear or weren't available we saw a good selection in mostly longish: so thanks for that BS!!!! Now PLEASE revert to the "normal " graphics for BOTH channels!.....
Tonight!?: Amy Lacey! until 6.30am and Roxy Winters!? (I thought that last night was her last night for sometime!?) and Joa Nova 6.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Amber Paige!, Bella Baby! Vicki Peach!, Megan Maine!, Georgia Spice! and Karolina Francesca!......Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 10:40 by trains55.)
05-06-2024 10:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So in the absence of my regular review colleagues it seems to fall to me to review last night's FV shows!
Firstly I was pleased that after Tuesday night's large graphics on 673 everything was much better last night on both channels: obviously just a technical blip!
I was slightly disappointed that Bella Baby! was only on (673 only) for the first 30 minutes from midnight! But she (of course!) was her usual excellent self and was braless! from the start! A great start! Several of my favourites were on plus four non-favourite girls of mine.
But the night belonged to Amy Lacey!!!!.....She was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 33 minutes. In her first section of40 minutes she was in the back alley and went "naked " except for her PVC boots and in her last section of 53 minutes she was fully naked from the start! Both excellent sections and in both she did a standing "naked " section in the back alley and sitting up "naked " section in front view! Absolutely fantastic and ALMOST as good as Beth has done! In her last section on 674 for 38 minutes until 4.44 she was fully naked from the start and again gave us a brief sat up front view BUT very briefly and fullish and not full! But she definitely gave us (in my opinion) her best ever FV show and was well up there on the same level as the likes of Beth!, Roxy Winters! and Arura Sky! for example! So well done Amy! and thanks BS!.....
Also on (673) we saw: Georgia Spice for 29 minutes in her usual positions and braless most of the time plus close-ups of her lovely tits while playing with them at the very end! Excellent as usual. Sophie Hart! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 8 minutes braless from the start and fully naked very briefly while laid on her back. Good as usual. And Joa Nova was on for 37 minutes and went topless briefly. Okish but not great.
So 673 was (for me!) the best FV show which I have to keep!.....
674 was ok but not great for me! As well as Amy Lacey! who as I've said was excellent we also saw: Sophie Hart! for 53 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions. Megan Maine! for 29 minutes going braless early and used her usual positions. Very good as usual. Leila Lani for 28 minutes in the same outfit from BSX! She went topless but no further and was a bit static. Maxie Rhoads was on for 57 minutes topless from the start BUT in her now usual head and shoulder position for quite a time!....But worse than that: Alicia Sweets was on for 52 minutes as the first girl and was covered up all of the time as usual! Worse than Cherry Leigh! was!.....
So as well as Bella Baby! not on I thought that 674 was possibly the worst it has been for a very long time!...
So a night of two VERY different shows!......
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Valentina....until 5.00am and Ella Jolie! until 3.30. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Amy Lacey!, Roxyie!, Georgia Spice!, Karolina Francesca!, Sarah Daniel!, Carly Coxx!, Ferrari Red! and Amber Paige!......It looks like the "new"timings didn't work!........Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 14:22 by trains55.)
06-06-2024 14:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest trains buddy I was getting my breath back after enjoying amy last night the way she's gone up in the last 9-12 has been fabulous showing why they DON'T NEED the likes of Alice and preeti
Found Bella baby and Sophie pretty decent still feel at times Sophie could bring something else
Alicia was a joke and waste of time
Megan raine yeah was decent enough being on the bed set
Georgia meh alright seems like once in a blue moon she'll be off that bed and doing a bit more

06-06-2024 17:10
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Wednesday night = The Amy Lacey Show

And what a show it was.

AMAZEBALLS!!

06-06-2024 18:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2024 18:26 )Snooks Wrote:  Wednesday night = The Amy Lacey Show

And what a show it was.

AMAZEBALLS!!

Absolutely! As I said I think I'm correct in saying that last night was her best ever! And with her front view in full while naked she's now up there with Beth!, Roxy Winters! and Arura Sky! etc! What a fantastic achievement for her who I've loved from when I first saw her! An incredible night and one of my best ever FV shows!.....
06-06-2024 19:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2024 17:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  To be honest trains buddy I was getting my breath back after enjoying amy last night the way she's gone up in the last 9-12 has been fabulous showing why they DON'T NEED the likes of Alice and preeti
Found Bella baby and Sophie pretty decent still feel at times Sophie could bring something else
Alicia was a joke and waste of time
Megan raine yeah was decent enough being on the bed set
Georgia meh alright seems like once in a blue moon she'll be off that bed and doing a bit more

Yes indeed! Amy! had that effect on me this morning when I was watching my FV recordings! I was absolutely transfixed by her almost in disbelief at what I was seeing! All of the other girls were good (except for Alicia) but were certainly put in the shade! And why do we "need " Alice or Preeti......?.
As long as Caty Cole! turns up I might enjoy tonight's shows DESPITE Valentina being scheduled...........otherwise......
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 20:03 by trains55.)
06-06-2024 20:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows were pretty good again (especially 673!).The main girls were Caty Cole! and Valentina........
Valentina was .......Valentina! But Caty! was her usual excellent energetic and sexy self!
They were both on both channels BUT fortunately (for me!) Valentina was on 673 for less than 674! And Caty! was on 673 for longer than on 674 and MUCH betterto! Caty! was on 674 for 54 minutes and went topless early but was covered up a lot! But on 673 she was on twice for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes. In her first section of ONLY 25 minutes she was topless early and then on and off and playing with her lovely 32"E tits in her usual positions. BUT in her last section of 1 hour 9 minutes! until 4.45 she was topless on and off again but took her pants off 8 minutes before the end and was fully naked for the last 5 minutes! Crouched and rubbing her pussy visibly! A very good section and the first time she's been naked since returning! Very nice!
Also on ( 673): Amber Paige! in a rare appearance for 38 minutes braless from the start and moved her pants down slightly as usual. Maxie Rhoads was on for just 38 minutes! Usual positions and covered up most of the time. BUT what made 673 my best FV show as well as Caty! was Amy Lacey!.She was only on for 26 minutes! BUT she was in the back alley again and went fully naked very early and gave us full standing nude shots again! Only for a total of three minutes in two sections BUT as good as the previous night!
So for me the best FV show last night! Caty! and Amy! going naked and not VERY much of Valentina and Maxie...
674 was (for me! ) a lot worse! Apart from Caty! and Valentina who was on for too long! We also saw: Sarah Daniel! for the first 30 minutes and a bit static and only went topless very briefly! OK but not her best show! Megan Rox was on for 58 minutes but didn't do anything new but had some top half shots. But even worse than that Alicia Sweets was on for 25 minutes staying covered up yet again!
So with 1 hour 28 minutes! of Valentina and a fairly tame Caty! it was easy to choose 673 as my best FV show last night!....
Tonight!? : Caty Cole (again!) until 5.30am with Sophie Hart!, Preeti Young!, and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Georgie Darby!, Amber Paige!, Sarah Daniel!, Amiya Dreams!, Angell Delight!, Ophelia Belle!, Roxyie!, Tara T!, Carly Coxx!, Megan Maine! and Nicole Snow!...Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2024 16:38 by trains55.)
07-06-2024 16:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it well trains buddy thank fuck caty was on or I feel like I would have switched off and watched some of my old favourites clips
Standard Amber role thong on nothing else meh still put valentina Alicia and Sarah Daniels to shame
Really could have done with another main girl role for any
Megan like Amber nothing much happened
Maxies stint in the alley had some potential but not much spark
As for valentina Alicia and Sarah Daniels get them all off nights until some improvement is made we could have been treated to more natural delights from amy etc

07-06-2024 17:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV