babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-06-2024 17:31 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Summed it well trains buddy thank fuck caty was on or I feel like I would have switched off and watched some of my old favourites clips
Standard Amber role thong on nothing else meh still put valentina Alicia and Sarah Daniels to shame
Really could have done with another main girl role for any
Megan like Amber nothing much happened
Maxies stint in the alley had some potential but not much spark
As for valentina Alicia and Sarah Daniels get them all off nights until some improvement is made we could have been treated to more natural delights from amy etc

And I really enjoyed Caty! who seemed to be getting back to how she used to be!!
But you're absolutely right that if Caty! wasn't on it would have been a VERY different night!....
07-06-2024 19:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Likewise with last night's shows again Caty was top notch, especially her 2 mins challenges. For the rest, another pointless tv show from Sarah Daniels. All her shows should remain on the web. Preeti was Ok in the alley, but got progressively worse as the evening panned out. Her last stint , she might just as well not have been there to entertain. She spent most of the show talking to the crew and maybe another babe whilst standing up close looking over the camera, which she's apt to do a lot. They weren't that much bothered that she was drinking from a mug on occasions, when normally they go out of their way to hide that sort of thing. Why ? And she remained pretty much covered up. No wonder she only got 2 calls for that hour or so. I can't even remember any other babe that stood out, so it was a pretty much wasted evening, only saved by Caty.
08-06-2024 14:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek defo with you in the battle on the main girls caty backed her efforts from the night before nicely whilst preeti is showing signs why we only see her at best once a week as she was pretty laboured at best
Would give some positives to Georgie one veteran of nights still dying to see her naked at least makes a effort far from it from jada Sarah Daniels and Layla who combined were just awful

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-06-2024 16:24
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

WTF is going on? girls on in 5 minute stints at the moment.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
08-06-2024 22:29
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I had another free evening to watch pretty much all the babes last night, but what did I get Sarah Daniels and Layla Rose WTF. Beth was on, and I caught her in the shower which was nice. Arura was on a bed set but I thought her stint went on a bit too long. Bella M did a few stints during the evening. I would have liked to have seen her in another outfit, the maids costume is a bit naff now. I know it's probably handy in covering her mid riff for obvious reasons. However, I did enjoy her sessions if only for the black thong she was wearing. When she did get to show arse, it seemed as each stint progressed throughout the evening, that thong was allowed to reveal more and more. Finally, her last session 4amish to close, we got the best bit. With her arse now sat on the arm of the chair, squashing down on her pussy, with the camera close up. She then pulled her thong down half way down her bum and began shaking her bootie, as they do. Gravity took over eventually and that thong slipped right down, with all revealed. Surprisingly, no rush to cover up. It ended there, I thought, as she walked off it went to ads. But she was soon back with I believe a bit larger thong, as it wasn't so revealing now as the previous one had been. If you can manage to stay awake till this 4am slot, it is becoming a nice surprise package lately.
09-06-2024 14:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I gave up half my recordings last night couldn't be bothered watching back repeating stints from Bella Mendez let alone Layla and worse than that Sarah Daniels
Caught a hour of the returning hyper lori at least made some impact and another seductive cameo by Beth showing how straight forward a night show should go

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-06-2024 20:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows!....
Two VERY different shows....,,Nicole Snow! and Sophie Hart! as main girls: so a very good start........
673 was (for me!) NOT great!
Beth Bennett! was on for 48 minutes but was very tame and only went topless briefly! Georgia Spice! was on for 32 minutes using her usual positions and stood up! But only went topless briefly!
Nicole Snow! was on for a total of 1 hour in three sections BUT one was for ONLY 3 minutes and was actually her 674 show possibly while Beth was on a private!!!!!!!WTF. ...
She was very good (as expected) in her other longer sections going topless and braless and showing off her arse which she shook, rubbed and spanked!
Sophie Hart! was on twice for a total of 59 minutes and used her usual positions braless from the start, moving her pants down slightly (briefly) in one section and gave us close-ups of her lovely big 34"F tits in the other one! Very nice and unusual for her!
Layla Rose! was on for just 20 minutes wearing a bra! as well as the rest of her usual outfit! She only went topless very late in her section! and with a few top half shots!
So all favourites of mine BUT Maxie Rhoads (not a favourite of mine) was on twice. Once for 9 minutes (her 674 show while Sophie was in a private!?) and for just 5 minutes! while Layla Rose! or Nicole Snow! were in a private!.......
So not a GREAT night on 673: spoilt for me by shortish sections and interruptions for private sections for girls! On the plus side all but one girls were favourites of mine! But still a fairly tame show!....
674 was (for me!) MUCH better! Again all the girls (except the same one as on 673 were favourites of mine!).Sophie Hart! was on twice for a total of 58 minutes and braless from the start and using her usual positions BUT didn't move her pants down.
Nicole Snow! was on for 56 minutes for 56 minutes going topless and playing with her lovely tits and playing with her pants which she moved down slightly. Very good as usual.
Arura Sky! was on for 57 minutes! in a bedset and braless from the start. She used her usual positions with nice shots of her lovely arse which she shook and spanked! Good as expected!
Maxie Rhoads was on for 54 minutes in the back alley but was only topless on and off! Not good.
Georgia Spice! was on for literally a few seconds at midnight and obviously at the end of her Sky pre-FV show. Excellent with her completely braless! So it looks like her Sky show was FAR better than her FV one!.......
But for me the best section was of Cherry Leigh! Only on for 320 minutes and in a black PVC bra and her usual outfit otherwise. Not keen on PVC usually. She used her usual positions and went topless for 10 minutes! Not for long BUT 10 minutes out of 20 is pretty good! I'm just very pleased that she has now "seen the light" and has become a "proper " nightshow girl! Hopefully she will take things further still!....!.I'd still like to find out what size her amazing BIG tits are! And why I particularly like her (apart from the obvious!) is because she isn't in the slightest obese just with lovely BIG tits! And as far as I'm able to see is that she is tattoo free! As I don't really like ink!.!!!
So 674 (for me!) was the best FV show. Mainly because the sections were mostly longish AND not interrupted for any privates!.!!!.
Tonight!?: Ruby Mae! until 5.30am and Bella Baby! until 5.00am: a VERY good start! Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Mia Middleton!, Cherry Leigh!!, Vicki Peach!, Danni Levy! (probably not on FV), Roxyie! and Karolina Francesca!......
Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2024 14:56 by trains55.)
10-06-2024 14:55
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(09-06-2024 14:53 )derekdas Wrote:  I had another free evening to watch pretty much all the babes last night, but what did I get Sarah Daniels and Layla Rose WTF. Beth was on, and I caught her in the shower which was nice. Arura was on a bed set but I thought her stint went on a bit too long. Bella M did a few stints during the evening. I would have liked to have seen her in another outfit, the maids costume is a bit naff now. I know it's probably handy in covering her mid riff for obvious reasons. However, I did enjoy her sessions if only for the black thong she was wearing. When she did get to show arse, it seemed as each stint progressed throughout the evening, that thong was allowed to reveal more and more. Finally, her last session 4amish to close, we got the best bit. With her arse now sat on the arm of the chair, squashing down on her pussy, with the camera close up. She then pulled her thong down half way down her bum and began shaking her bootie, as they do. Gravity took over eventually and that thong slipped right down, with all revealed. Surprisingly, no rush to cover up. It ended there, I thought, as she walked off it went to ads. But she was soon back with I believe a bit larger thong, as it wasn't so revealing now as the previous one had been. If you can manage to stay awake till this 4am slot, it is becoming a nice surprise package lately.

What's the reason for covering Bella's midriff?
10-06-2024 15:27
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2024 15:27 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  
(09-06-2024 14:53 )derekdas Wrote:  I had another free evening to watch pretty much all the babes last night, but what did I get Sarah Daniels and Layla Rose WTF. Beth was on, and I caught her in the shower which was nice. Arura was on a bed set but I thought her stint went on a bit too long. Bella M did a few stints during the evening. I would have liked to have seen her in another outfit, the maids costume is a bit naff now. I know it's probably handy in covering her mid riff for obvious reasons. However, I did enjoy her sessions if only for the black thong she was wearing. When she did get to show arse, it seemed as each stint progressed throughout the evening, that thong was allowed to reveal more and more. Finally, her last session 4amish to close, we got the best bit. With her arse now sat on the arm of the chair, squashing down on her pussy, with the camera close up. She then pulled her thong down half way down her bum and began shaking her bootie, as they do. Gravity took over eventually and that thong slipped right down, with all revealed. Surprisingly, no rush to cover up. It ended there, I thought, as she walked off it went to ads. But she was soon back with I believe a bit larger thong, as it wasn't so revealing now as the previous one had been. If you can manage to stay awake till this 4am slot, it is becoming a nice surprise package lately.

10-06-2024 19:03
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2024 19:03 )derekdas Wrote:  
(10-06-2024 15:27 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  [quote='derekdas' pid='2872907' dateline='1717941224']
I had another free evening to watch pretty much all the babes last night, but what did I get Sarah Daniels and Layla Rose WTF. Beth was on, and I caught her in the shower which was nice. Arura was on a bed set but I thought her stint went on a bit too long. Bella M did a few stints during the evening. I would have liked to have seen her in another outfit, the maids costume is a bit naff now. I know it's probably handy in covering her mid riff for obvious reasons. However, I did enjoy her sessions if only for the black thong she was wearing. When she did get to show arse, it seemed as each stint progressed throughout the evening, that thong was allowed to reveal more and more. Finally, her last session 4amish to close, we got the best bit. With her arse now sat on the arm of the chair, squashing down on her pussy, with the camera close up. She then pulled her thong down half way down her bum and began shaking her bootie, as they do. Gravity took over eventually and that thong slipped right down, with all revealed. Surprisingly, no rush to cover up. It ended there, I thought, as she walked off it went to ads. But she was soon back with I believe a bit larger thong, as it wasn't so revealing now as the previous one had been. If you can manage to stay awake till this 4am slot, it is becoming a nice surprise package lately.

Well, if you haven't noticed, she has put on extra weight and goes about her movements very carefully when performing on set not to show her tummy. She is very conscious of it. For me it would be much better if she was more relaxed about it and let it all hang out. I did consider not replying to your remark as you've been around this forum for a good while now and thought you might be taking the piss. but as trains has liked your reply, he too might by generally interested why I said that.
10-06-2024 19:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV