babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(13-06-2024 09:40 )trains55 Wrote:  And another observation: there wasn't ANY nudity at all! Not even from Kartel!, Lori! or Emma who has been going naked recently......

Apparently they've been told not go nude on TV at all, been like that for days now. Not sure if that's temporary or permanent but that's taken away some of the girl's tools
13-06-2024 11:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2024 11:31 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(13-06-2024 09:40 )trains55 Wrote:  And another observation: there wasn't ANY nudity at all! Not even from Kartel!, Lori! or Emma who has been going naked recently......

Apparently they've been told not go nude on TV at all, been like that for days now. Not sure if that's temporary or permanent but that's taken away some of the girl's tools

Oh! I know it's a personal thing but I have always appreciated it happening depending on the girl! Thanks anyway.
13-06-2024 13:29
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I'm not always in favour of girls going totally nude. With the exception of course of the likes of Ashlyn Shaw. (Who is enjoying her time on her only fans site and has no intentions of returning to BS in the near future.) Another one who seems to have abandon BS atm is Sarah Louise. She was always good for a flash. Normally it restricts their movements, laying endlessly on their tummies and the likes. I'll much prefer to see, if possible, a babe wearing a skimpy outfit, with the possibility of some lippy, which I find a much better turn on. So it seems another rule about nakedness has been introduced. The last one was no nudity before midnight. What with trying to change their operating hours I can see a lot of guys giving up with BS altogether.
13-06-2024 18:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah trains buddy was definitely a frustrating Wednesday's night viewing
Bella m and Maxie were shite
Zeena ok
Emma was reasonable likewise kartel
Skipped through Lori as it was her usual hyper hour
Really not expecting much later apart from Caty whilst Valentina can just disappear

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-06-2024 20:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2024 20:26 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Really not expecting much later apart from Caty whilst Valentina can just disappear

I totally agree!.....
13-06-2024 21:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi.
So last night 673 was CRAP!.....and 674 (for me!!) was much better!
673 was a hotchpotch. Caty Cole! was on in several very short sections:two out of the three were copies of her 674 show!..!! Valentina was on twice for a total of 1 hour 43 minutes!.....Michelle Moist! was on for 54 minutes as a sexy secretary! Excellent as always and the best section of that channel! And she was absolutely excellent in all three sections her BSX show!...Amanda Rendall was on for the first 30 minutes and was good as usual (not a favourite of mine though as you know!). Megan Rox was on in two brief sections of her 674 show! Alicia Sweets was on for just 22 minutes covered up as usual!!!!!! And Zeena Valvona was on for ONLY 15 minutes: presumably from the webshow as she wasn't on 674!.!!!!!!!
So a really crap show which was very disjointed with graphics for the wrong girl most of the time: Valentina mostly......come on BS you can do MUCH better as you have recently....
674 was (for me!!) MUCH better! We didn't have to "suffer " Valentina at all!......
Caty Cole! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 39 minutes and gave us her usual energetic and sexy show. Topless a lot and really playing with her amazing big 32"E tits and showing off her lovely curves and especially her nice shapely arse which she shook, rubbed and spanked! And in her last section we saw a brief snatch of the edge of her pussy while leant over the bench! Very nice!
Sarah Daniel! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 40 minutes in a leopard print suit (very different for her!) and black bra and pants with black PVC boots: and also unusually she wasn't wearing stockings or tights! She used her usual positions and went topless a lot showing off, shaking and playing with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits! She took her boots off briefly showing off her lovely legs! Excellent (for me!).
And Megan Rox (not a favourite of mine) was on for 57 minutes and went braless straight away. She used her usual positions and there were a few top half shots. Quite good.
So a MUCH better show than 673 and a bit different! Only three girls! in longish sections with mostly full shots! And NO Valentina at all!
And as in recent shows there were a lot of scheduled girls who were either not in or stayed on the webshow and didn't appear on FV including Layla Rose!, Arura Sky! and Roxie! who were all on the webshow......
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin! until 5.00am? and Preeti Young!?until 4.00am with Olivia Berzinc and Joa Nova. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Amber Paige!, Sarah Daniel!, Vicki Peach!, Leylah Linda!, Amiya Dreams!, Angell Delight!, Roxyie!, Tara T!, Carly Coxx!, Megan Maine! and Ophelia Belle!..........Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2024 10:43 by trains55.)
14-06-2024 10:41
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, all evening for me was crap as well. Caty only made it marginally better with the bit of lippy. Sarah D. I believe was wearing sheer skin coloured tights trains. if you look again at her crutch you'll see the open gusset. It can look on occasions, where her skin gets wrinkled up, as if she's showing pussy. Valentina was once again looking and acting as if she didn't want to be there. In fact, on her first stint a caller obviously thought the same and must have let her know. As she finished the call I lipped read what she said, Fuc--g Bell End. This stint she didn't even wait till it was faded out. She looked at her watch, picked up her shoes and left with the camera still rolling. We even got to see Megan come in wearing her dressing gown and get ready for her show, which was just a topless show and no more. Michelle as I've said before, has become a bit samey and a touch uninteresting at times. It was one of those times. Alicia was put on to kill time imo. Nothing actually happened, as was expected from her previous visits on tv. With a lot of tame shows put on this week and probably for a good while yet, it is quite clear BS are making the shows as awful as possible, in another attempt to get you to pay to see. All it will do for me is stop watching.
14-06-2024 12:24
Joh176 Offline
Junior Poster

(13-06-2024 11:31 )KerrAvon Wrote:  

surprising they were able to keep Lola to that when she had her bit on FV the other night Big Grin

people here will remember the legendary Saturday nights she used to do on S66, wasn't exactly a fan of clothes in those days laugh Also if anyone from BS is looking, give her more time on the channels
14-06-2024 12:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Friday night went pretty well despite no nakedness we got treated to some good fun with two proper night girls in caty and Beth who even gave us a treat with oil
Amanda's cameo was pretty good
Out with that another boring effort by Sarah Daniels honestly I don't know why they bother with her
Standard appearance by joa very little despite her usual oil my was

Whilst as expected Thursday night caty provided the efforts whilst the rest were there usual very little impact

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-06-2024 09:45
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, Caty and the close up camera work is beginning to make me want more. All I need now is a really brief thong next time. See- thru would be even better. I caught Beth in the shower after her amazing oil show. Pity she was wearing a lush. With you Geri re Sarah D. She was even wearing what looked like shorts too. Waste of time.
15-06-2024 13:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV