babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Review of last night's show
(13-06-2024 11:31 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Apparently they've been told not go nude on TV at all, been like that for days now. Not sure if that's temporary or permanent but that's taken away some of the girl's tools

Little or no incentive to call or watch before midnight due to interruptions from privates. Little or no incentive to call or watch after midnight with the no nudity ruling. Ok bye then Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2024 16:08 by Snooks.)
15-06-2024 16:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2024 16:07 )Snooks Wrote:  
(13-06-2024 11:31 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Apparently they've been told not go nude on TV at all, been like that for days now. Not sure if that's temporary or permanent but that's taken away some of the girl's tools

Little or no incentive to call or watch before midnight due to interruptions from privates. Little or no incentive to call or watch after midnight with the no nudity ruling. Ok bye then Rolleyes.

This is ridiculous: what are BS thinking????
It's obvious that Beth!, Amanda, Roxy Winters!, Atlanta! and other girls are/will be feeling very annoyed frustrated by not being able to give us their "usual " shows! So do we know if something has happened to bring this on!? I just hope that it doesn't last very long as otherwise all I can do is record both FV shows as usual and hope that I manage to see some of my favourites that aren't on TV much and Cherry Leigh! topless for a LOT longer than she has so far OR even better braless!!!!!??
So not great news as I don't like Xpanded because it mainly has two girls on together!
Come on BS......
15-06-2024 19:44
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

The last time they did this it was because some over eager "fan" was making complaints. They stopped allowing nude tv sessions for about 3 or 4 months, around October 2019 to January/February 2020, if I remember right. When they allowed them again they pushed the time slot to midnight, instead of 11pm, what it was before the ban. They could have complaints against them again, or they're just playing it safe for the time being for some other reason.

Studio 66 followed suit with a nude tv ban, but they kept it in place until they went kaput, barring a couple of stints from Lola Knight and Ruby Mae that slipped under the naked radar Tongue

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2024 19:54 by Stemmw.)
15-06-2024 19:53
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just no interest atm. Tuned in last night for a short while but no improvement. A naff 2.4.1, no one was exceling themselves at all. Had an early night.
16-06-2024 16:13
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Exactly this mate.. some viewers on here fail to realise that it’s “fans” making these complaints…a couple of the babes have said that it’s due to offcom.. do lads forget that they have rules to follow.. I don’t think it’s BS just trying to be difficult. Also, fans constantly want to see “lip slips” also fail to realise that this is not something they are meant to do.. a few babes have said that they get in trouble and the channel gets in trouble when this happens… wether this nude thing is temporary or not, the fact is it’s obviously out of BS’s control and they have obviously done it for the reason.

As stem stated, it’s usually deranged “fans” making these complaints. It’s sounds ridiculous but the reality is that there are some weird fans out there, who claim to be fans but also have some kind of weird kink in getting the babes in trouble. So the blame doesn’t lie on BS on this ..

(15-06-2024 19:53 )Stemmw Wrote:  The last time they did this it was because some over eager "fan" was making complaints. They stopped allowing nude tv sessions for about 3 or 4 months, around October 2019 to January/February 2020, if I remember right. When they allowed them again they pushed the time slot to midnight, instead of 11pm, what it was before the ban. They could have complaints against them again, or they're just playing it safe for the time being for some other reason.

Studio 66 followed suit with a nude tv ban, but they kept it in place until they went kaput, barring a couple of stints from Lola Knight and Ruby Mae that slipped under the naked radar Tongue
16-06-2024 16:14
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I fail to see what some caller asking a babe on the phone or constantly on the chat to show pussy is relevant to bringing in a total nude ban on tv. All the babe/ babes has to do is say no and if he or she continues to pester, cut them off and ban them if possible. I've been around this forum for a number of years and it is more often you will get to see pussy when a babe is not nude. Being naked on tv after the water shed is allowed, as long as genitals are not shown, simulation of the sex act or masturbation performed. Now simulation and masturbation is a rule that is often broken by the babes. Would this stop, no. I obviously have no idea what babes would be involved in this so called harassment, but pretty sure it will not be the established performers. Most likely the "newbies" that won't show unless you pay mentality. The similar "newbies" a few years back that didn't like their performances being recorded, which culminated in stopping all members videos on the wonderful archives being excluded for ever. I could guess a possible candidate who has had this harassment and has only just joined the line up again, coinciding with the so called ban. Subject of a Kink's song? When leaving S66 she demanded all videos of her be wiped. And I can't say I have ever seen a babe on night time tv that appears to be harassed and in a distressed state. My view and think it's just BS f---ing us up.
16-06-2024 19:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty decent
Our kiwi queen Beth led by example with another variety feast and yet more oil
Sophie was a bit better of late even she had a little oil after that was her usual nothing much to offer
Another dismal 2-4-1 with Leigh and levi honestly think we rather see them have some solo time can't be as pathetic as watching Sarah Daniels or even Jada's efforts of late

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-06-2024 21:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night on FV. Both main girls Nicole Snow! and Layla Rose! were on: for a longish time on 673 BUT only for 34 minutes (Layla!) and 21 minutes (Nicole!)! But despite the ridiculous restrictions I thought that they were both very good.
Also on 673: Georgia Spice! was on for 45 minutes in two sections with an advert break of 12 minutes: possibly a late change by BS!?......She was excellent and gave us one of her best shows and was braless most of the time! Very nice to watch as usual!
So ONLY three girls but all favourites of mine! And as a bonus we saw just a few seconds at midnight of Chloe Mae who was topless and looked very nice! Another favourite for me! And I haven't seen her before BUT hope to see her again for longer!
And also on 674: Megan Maine! on for 1 hour 2 minutes! Braless most of her section showing off her lovely tits and playing with them and used her usual positions! Excellent as always. Roxy Winters! on for 31 minutes going braless and moving her pants down slightly (very briefly) but obviously didn't go further! Obviously frustrated about having to stay "dressed "! Bella Mendez was on for 54 minutes and braless from the start using her usual positions. OK. And Kartel Kay was on for 52 minutes going braless and just in her pants and getting oily as she does. Good as expected.
So a very different night on FV with longish sections on 673 and mostly shortish ones on 674: the opposite to what was "normal " recently......
I've been noticing that for the last few days/weeks a lot of the scheduled girls haven't been on TV or even on the webshow at all. So that the BS schedule is even more like a work of fiction!.....
Tonight!?: Alice Goodwin!??? until 5.30am and Layla Rose! again! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Beth Bennett!, Ruby Mae!, Vicki Peach!, Danni Levy!, Roxyie! and Karolina Francesca!........Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2024 11:31 by trains55.)
17-06-2024 11:28
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It seems as far as I'm concerned I didn't miss too much last night not viewing.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2024 14:11 by derekdas.)
17-06-2024 14:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek I only enjoyed Nicole and kartel was pretty decent
Whilst it was your usual limited effort by Layla

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-06-2024 17:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV