babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-06-2024 14:10 )derekdas Wrote:  It seems as far as I'm concerned I didn't miss too much last night not viewing.

On earlys all this week so definitely won't be watching until Saturday at the earliest and then there's no guarantee that I be viewing proceedings depends on how tired I'm feeling
17-06-2024 18:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It seemed as if the number of babes last night was limited. We got to see the babes returning quite quickly in short stints, after performing in another set. Mainly Kartel, Vicky and Beth. I didn't bother watching Layla. Kartel put in a decent effort, even though being denied the opportunity to go nude. Was a bit surprised with her first stint I watched, she was wearing 2 thongs aka XP. But we did get some good close up shots of her arse and some oil. Vicky was ok, but wearing the tights doesn't excite me. Beth couldn't be faulted, as always. Ruby Mae and Leila Lani were about, but they don't float by boat and pretty much limited in what do. Not the best of evenings, with the restraints at present, but always hope that some spark will ignite the shows back to something half decent very soon.
18-06-2024 13:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2024 13:28 )derekdas Wrote:  It seemed as if the number of babes last night was limited. We got to see the babes returning quite quickly in short stints, after performing in another set. Mainly Kartel, Vicky and Beth. I didn't bother watching Layla. Kartel put in a decent effort, even though being denied the opportunity to go nude. Was a bit surprised with her first stint I watched, she was wearing 2 thongs aka XP. But we did get some good close up shots of her arse and some oil. Vicky was ok, but wearing the tights doesn't excite me. Beth couldn't be faulted, as always. Ruby Mae and Leila Lani were about, but they don't float by boat and pretty much limited in what do. Not the best of evenings, with the restraints at present, but always hope that some spark will ignite the shows back to something half decent very soon.

Yes I agree with you about the lack of girls last night but this has been the case for the last few days/weeks with a lot of scheduled girls either not in or on the web all night! So that the BS schedule is even more a work of fiction! And what didn't help last night was that Alice wasn't on! It's obvious as you say that quite a few girls are frustrated by the current restrictions: especially Kartel, Beth and Roxy Winters! I actually like Ruby Mae! and Vicki Peach! but not Leila Lani although I'm impressed that she used a main set instead of a bedset and actually went braless which is unusual! So yes a pretty average night!....
18-06-2024 14:02
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A decent Monday night compared what we could have had with Layla a main girl again and slice
Shock horror Alice didn't show again for I care not at all she would bore me to sleep
Whilst Layla thankfully only had a small part on tv yet was her usual limited barely brings any changes and not take much off
Happy enough seeing Vicki ruby and kartel all switch about during the night
Throw in a solid hour of Beth and I'm happy
Leila had two stint one pre freeview and the other after midnight a change from her usual bed set yet two different efforts one of the other a bit better than what she's done of late

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-06-2024 17:32
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Is it me or am I getting bored, with the same old Shite?

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2024 23:25 by muttley.)
18-06-2024 23:24
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2024 23:24 )muttley Wrote:  Is it me or am I getting bored, with the same old Shite?

It's not just you.

Same girls, feels like some seem to be on EVERY day lol, wearing the same thing, doing the same thing, largely just laying on their tummies, just waiting for the next call or buzz and not making something happen. Even my favoritism of certain babes, who actually look like they want to be there, is on the wane. It don't help that the star turns have now left or are on rarely on these days. And the few that do want to make something happen are over censored. They can't even get naked on TV now. And no new sets and themes to compensate either. Would've put out a pitch, goal posts and footie jerseys for the Euros back in the day, none of that on screen now.

If you miss a few nights or even weeks you're not really missing anything, they'll be doing the same thing again when you're back.

Now of course the argument is these shows are not meant for constant consumption, you get in, get your kicks and get out. But I guess back in the day there was so much more eroticism and energy on the channels they kept you reeled in lol.

You just had to get me started muttley laugh, so I'll stop
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2024 08:35 by KerrAvon.)
19-06-2024 08:32
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Great post as always, (wasted your talents to a degree with caps & vids, when your written post are of equal quality)
Is it the babes that are tired, the format or the punters that have been viewing for so long. All of these & more.
I've said before, it's a limited format/genre only so many positions/set etc that can be adopted. I even read a comment somewhere regarding the untouchable Lanta being repetitive or something similar.
I think BS have got lazy & in turn some of it's performers have got lazy. I'm sure that we can all relate to going through the motions in a job that we have been doing for years. In this profession it is all the more strikingly obvious. Loyalty is shown to some babes that aren't really returning the faith that they have offered in them to deliver on a consistent basis. New blood however good or great they may be still seem to find it hard to break through & given the required screen time to do so in favour of the core roster.
I think that the sets are an embarrassment to be honest, boring & tired. I know that there's a distinction between a tv set & a webcam set, but watching some of the Columbian camgirls they have some bright brand spanking rooms with real class & style.
It feels like BS have played all their cards to some extent. The shows had to & needed to evolve, the TV format is supplementing the webshows & not the other way around. All the tricks & gimmicks have been done to death it is hard to see how they can reinvent themselves even if they are willing to do so, or more importantly believe they need to.
The lack of any real tv competition is leading to complacency imho.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-06-2024 10:28
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I think one of the problems is also that the standard of girls has dropped significantly. To fill rosters and grow the Cam base some of the girls now wouldn't get a second glance down at the local pub. Their only redeeming feature seems to be that they'll show everything behind a paywall at the drop of a hat. Mind you I doubt most punters could hold a decent conversation now beyond grunts ( a theme I hear lamented in real life where the art of flirting with an attractive girl seems in serious decline due to life behind a keyboard).

The art of talking to a girl on the phone, building a rapport and coaxing them into positions and nakedness is rather lost when you can click on a stream and your first introduction is the view a girls gynecologist gets

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
19-06-2024 10:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

As the TV shows are now pretty boring due to the strict (unnecessary!?) extra BS "rules" in place isn't it embarrassing that the highlight for me last night was seeing Cherry Leigh!( one of my favourites!Smile sorry but I think that she is stunning with lovely curves and nice big tits! in a section of just 23 minutes! She went topless and really played with her lovely big tits BUT for only a few seconds!!!! Otherwise both FV channels were worse than for a VERY long time!.......Come on BS!
19-06-2024 11:50
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(19-06-2024 10:43 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I think one of the problems is also that the standard of girls has dropped significantly. To fill rosters and grow the Cam base some of the girls now wouldn't get a second glance down at the local pub. Their only redeeming feature seems to be that they'll show everything behind a paywall at the drop of a hat. Mind you I doubt most punters could hold a decent conversation now beyond grunts ( a theme I hear lamented in real life where the art of flirting with an attractive girl seems in serious decline due to life behind a keyboard).

The art of talking to a girl on the phone, building a rapport and coaxing them into positions and nakedness is rather lost when you can click on a stream and your first introduction is the view a girls gynecologist gets

I do like a babe in a hat, Wink easily have said drop of their knickers. Tongue

It is true, not everyone is blessed with the charm that we both have in abundance.Big Laugh

I've recently been honing my skills on the many Columbian babes, it has surprised me what can be achieved without actually spending a single penny. It's like freeloading 2.0, we are talking next level stuff that has taken me years of practice.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2024 17:54 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
19-06-2024 13:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV