babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

RE: Review of last night's show
I haven't been able to see the shows much of late, and I was quite pleased with Bella, Roxyie and Abby. But then, I don't expect the Earth Wink

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
19-06-2024 14:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(19-06-2024 08:32 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's not just you.

Same girls, feels like some seem to be on EVERY day lol, wearing the same thing, doing the same thing, largely just laying on their tummies, just waiting for the next call or buzz and not making something happen. Even my favoritism of certain babes, who actually look like they want to be there, is on the wane. It don't help that the star turns have now left or are on rarely on these days. And the few that do want to make something happen are over censored. They can't even get naked on TV now. And no new sets and themes to compensate either. Would've put out a pitch, goal posts and footie jerseys for the Euros back in the day, none of that on screen now.

If you miss a few nights or even weeks you're not really missing anything, they'll be doing the same thing again when you're back.

Now of course the argument is these shows are not meant for constant consumption, you get in, get your kicks and get out. But I guess back in the day there was so much more eroticism and energy on the channels they kept you reeled in lol.

You just had to get me started muttley laugh, so I'll stop

Are you Snooks in disguise? Wink

19-06-2024 17:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

As much as I'm like most of are kinda pissed off at no nudity on TV ATM still hasn't stopped the likes of our queen kiwi putting in the effort

What really annoyed me is the lack of effort by various others who have been given the chance to be a main girl in the last 6-9 months to oust the more established night girls where they have stuck to the same thing all night at least bring at least a back up freshen it up

Anyway last night's viewing was always gonna be very laboured especially when Maxie and Bella Mendez were scheduled and with Maxie not showing I found it even harder to watch
Painfully embarrassing to say that Roxy winters and Emma on bed sets were better viewing
Bella Mendez has hardly been impressive since her return
Cherry meh hardly did anything that I noticed
Abby and Sophie had decent two stints
Mia Middleton a rare outing on nights did a solid job would love to see more of her on nights as I believe she can do it

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-06-2024 21:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

A significant uppage last night with the return of Atlanta. Wearing her usual skimpy attire, it doesn't matter that she isn't nude on tv. Although, having said that, I'm still a bit hazy about the timings, whether Sky is now starting tv coverage at 10 or 11 pm, but at around 5/10 mins past 11pm, whilst watching on line, she was nude and showing pussy in the padded tv set. Before then she had been rubbing her pussy over her thong with the camera raised. May have gone back to web only. Any guys watching on Sky ? It would be handy to know if it was on tv. I can't honestly say that any babe that was on last night, other than Atlanta, really excited me much.
20-06-2024 14:03
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It was same again last night. Even with Bella m and Kartel. Bella spent a lot of time again crouched on the desk and rarely showed arse. Kartel's shows are limited now because of this so called ban and has become a touch tiresome. Maxie I saw was on and never gave a look. Head and shoulders shots not my idea of fun. Most others were on bed sets that weren't that exciting. So, not a good evening. Switched off at 2.30.
21-06-2024 13:01
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

One of the things that I felt was that the chopping & changing meant that if someone you didn't like was on, then it might not be too long to wait until they'd gone and someone else was on. I realise this is a schedule with a flaw, but I'm trying to look at the positives.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
21-06-2024 14:30
SlimInk Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yesterday/Last night was dead. I know BDSM/domination are the new way forward especially with the 'tipping culture' we have and that's absolutely fine but it creates a culture for complacency.

- Bella spent most of the time on her front. Such was the angle that every time I hopped in and out, it was the same position and I didn't feel like I was missing much.

- Roxxy Clarke is absolutely gorgeous but she's getting 'listen in callers' and is just chatting to the producers. I get there's not much she can do in those positions but she didn't need/want to do much else, the call only lasted 2 minutes if that because the caller probably hung up.

- Chloe Gray is also very attractive but it's always the same position, the same outfits. It's very repetitive. I get she's a 'domme' but it's all very disengaging, if you want to see what a real domme is look at Harley Heart - that woman is the gold standard when it comes to that sort of stuff.

- Honestly I can't even remember anybody else from last night.. I don't think my favourites were on
21-06-2024 16:29
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

I enjoyed bits of last night, there’s been slot lf complaints on here as of late, and honestly a lot of it I don’t understand. At this point I don’t think I understand what some want on here anymore?? This is not a dig, just a humble observation.

Anyway I enjoyed Kartel last night. A great show from her, not bothered she didn’t get naked. TBH even when she was getting naked, a lot of her efforts went unappreciated most of the time in my opinion anyway. I love that she tried to bring something different yesterday, she gave us a sexy French maid show. Which involved a lot of teasing, gorgeous close ups. Ass shaking, different positions as always. She changed 3 times all night and all had a maid theme, lots of leg spreading to the point she had to keep adjusting as there were a few “accidents”, she also kept pretending to take her panties off which was cheeky, u could tell she wanted to take them off properly! laugh and I think she was getting told off by the camera man cuz at one point she didn’t look hapoylaugh Tongue Whilst others were limited. She wasn’t one of them, so not sure where this criticism is coming from.

Bella has got a habit of laying on her front and not moving. Although she does have the sex appeal in that position. I do agree that she can be boring. Although she does try to change positions at times by putting her ass to camera. So she definitely has her moments. But I do agree that overall she gets stuck in certain positions for a long time. I do like how she’s always looking at the camera, she has a gorgeous face and a very sexy look in her eyes which I think is a big tourn onTongue and off course she has those wonderful pair of tits, so when she is on her front, I guess it’s not so bad laugh but yes I do agree she should move around a bit more.

I managed to catch maxi and she did her usual show mostly concentrating on her peeve cam.. she is a limited one, as gorgeous as cherry Leigh is, she’s another limited one. Last night wasn’t any different.
21-06-2024 17:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely agree with all of you regarding last night with no caty was always going to be difficult to see who would show
Bella Mendez again very poor don't think she's had one good show since her comeback
Kartel disappointing hopefully just a one off
Roxy Clark had potential in the alley slowly got going then off
Whilst Alicia and Chloe honestly why bother stick to days
Maxie is the new Alice addicted to perv cam

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-06-2024 17:42
SlimInk Offline
Apprentice Poster

(21-06-2024 17:42 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Absolutely agree with all of you regarding last night with no caty was always going to be difficult to see who would show
Bella Mendez again very poor don't think she's had one good show since her comeback
Kartel disappointing hopefully just a one off
Roxy Clark had potential in the alley slowly got going then off
Whilst Alicia and Chloe honestly why bother stick to days
Maxie is the new Alice addicted to perv cam

This. Chloe is on the day show and she looks more/less exactly the same as last night.

I don't wanna be negative but it's difficult when the good ones like Mia, Ruby Mae, even Fay etc. are more on their own time and doing their own thing.
21-06-2024 18:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV