Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Anna - Babestation Daytime : Chat, Caps & Vids

Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anna
wak1976 Wrote:
DOBSTER Wrote:I just spoke to Anna and she says she has a smaller top and shorter skirt for her next outfit change, bring it on!

haha,worra joke.gerron te diss then mate,i got in @ 16:10 AFTER WORK,turned me telly on !!! flicked thru the channels and saw anna and laughed and went wow in me head Tongue she was laying on the sofa and not just slipping but beta if ye know wot i mean right !!! & got on 2 this * i got me dvd out from recording the gorgeous paris when i came home @ dinnertime got another disk in,but had to delete some other stuff from a different day show ages ago, and just as the screen came back on and i hit record with more than a slip in veiw.THE CAMERA OPERATOR FULLY ZOOMED& now shes just not as much fun to watch now,she had a big beaming smile on her face when i first put me telly on @ 16:15 but now its like QUICK SHOW THE MOBILE PIX OR ZOOMED TOO CLOSE TO FOCUS or she lays on her front ? ye know worra mean ? the fun got took straight away and i really like anna too,always have but never get to see her for ages really !!! sorry for me little rant but just had to share it lol
OH WELL........THINKING OF STOPPING WATCHIN THESE SHOW AFTER THIS COZ IT JUST DONT SEEM AS MUCH FUN,its kinda planned and the dont or are not allowed to move anymore LET ALONE HAVE ANY FUN haha !!! later people xxx
tiger/pete

lol. Sorry but its daytime. And slips can lose me my job :-( But anna will be on babestation Thursday night 12am
08-06-2009 18:10
Find all posts by this user
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Rod Crupe Wrote:lol. Sorry but its daytime. And slips can lose me my job :-
hey we wont tell honest Smile You know you can trust usRolleyes

PS Any news on vacancies for your assistant, I am free Thursday 12.00 am (what a coincidenceWink)
08-06-2009 18:17
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

mrwotzup Wrote:
Rod Crupe Wrote:lol. Sorry but its daytime. And slips can lose me my job :-
hey we wont tell honest Smile You know you can trust usRolleyes

PS Any news on vacancies for your assistant, I am free Thursday 12.00 am (what a coincidenceWink)

haha, I'm sure you'd be very quiet about it and no one would post any videos etc lol :-p
08-06-2009 18:21
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: good lord anna right now!
bollocks, had to change shifts today. missed it - any caps?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
08-06-2009 19:01
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Rod Crupe Wrote:
wak1976 Wrote:
DOBSTER Wrote:I just spoke to Anna and she says she has a smaller top and shorter skirt for her next outfit change, bring it on!

haha,worra joke.gerron te diss then mate,i got in @ 16:10 AFTER WORK,turned me telly on !!! flicked thru the channels and saw anna and laughed and went wow in me head Tongue she was laying on the sofa and not just slipping but beta if ye know wot i mean right !!! & got on 2 this * i got me dvd out from recording the gorgeous paris when i came home @ dinnertime got another disk in,but had to delete some other stuff from a different day show ages ago, and just as the screen came back on and i hit record with more than a slip in veiw.THE CAMERA OPERATOR FULLY ZOOMED& now shes just not as much fun to watch now,she had a big beaming smile on her face when i first put me telly on @ 16:15 but now its like QUICK SHOW THE MOBILE PIX OR ZOOMED TOO CLOSE TO FOCUS or she lays on her front ? ye know worra mean ? the fun got took straight away and i really like anna too,always have but never get to see her for ages really !!! sorry for me little rant but just had to share it lol
OH WELL........THINKING OF STOPPING WATCHIN THESE SHOW AFTER THIS COZ IT JUST DONT SEEM AS MUCH FUN,its kinda planned and the dont or are not allowed to move anymore LET ALONE HAVE ANY FUN haha !!! later people xxx
tiger/pete

lol. Sorry but its daytime. And slips can lose me my job :-( But anna will be on babestation Thursday night 12am

thanks and no worries,but i dont watch night times .....
the only people to benefit then from the birds outfits are the people in the studio which is a bit unfair and selfish i think,they may aswel be wearing jeans and a duffel coat !!!
try checking out some italian tv,i . e. alba parietti !!!
best regards
tiger/pete

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
08-06-2009 19:15
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

wak1976 Wrote:
Rod Crupe Wrote:
wak1976 Wrote:

tiger/pete

thanks and no worries,but i dont watch night times .....
the only people to benefit then from the birds outfits are the people in the studio which is a bit unfair and selfish i think,they may aswel be wearing jeans and a duffel coat !!!
try checking out some italian tv,i . e. alba parietti !!!
best regards
tiger/pete

well the heads up was there if you wanted it.
08-06-2009 19:22
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

damn me working Late Sad. gotta to say from what I have seen of Anna today she is looking stunning, thanks for caps G@Z and thank you Sky + at least I can watch her back later Big Grin
08-06-2009 19:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

Rod Crupe Wrote:lol. Sorry but its daytime. And slips can lose me my job :-( But anna will be on babestation Thursday night 12am

I know this is gonna sound cruel, but we can live with losing a cameraman or two but we can't live without the Anna nip-slips Tongue

Thank you and goodnight!
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 20:11 by Bunna.)
08-06-2009 20:11
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Bunna Wrote:
Rod Crupe Wrote:lol. Sorry but its daytime. And slips can lose me my job :-( But anna will be on babestation Thursday night 12am

I know this is gonna sound cruel, but we can live with losing a cameraman or two but we can't live without the Anna nip-slips Tongue

Cheers mate lol:-p In time of a recession too!
08-06-2009 20:20
TommyTucker77 Offline
Senior Poster

hi guys does anybody know when anna will next be on any of the nightshows? thanksSmile

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." : Albert Einstein
08-06-2009 20:54
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles