Thread Rating:
  • 92 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?
(09-04-2012 19:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  Tiffany from BS , she's spending that much time on the Elite threads these days anyone would think she was already a Elite girl , she's on the Elite section as i post this , she did say BS don't look after their girls so maybe she thinks Elite do look after their girls .

Then why did she leave them and go back to BS ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-04-2012 19:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-04-2012 19:41 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Then why did she leave them and go back to BS ?

Simple answer to that is i haven't got a clue , loads of girls for whatever reason leave and re join the channels all the time , the same can be asked why did she leave BS the first time to join Elite ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-04-2012 19:47
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Very true. I don't think she'd be suited to Elite though; she seems like to many of the girls that are already there. Elite really needs some diversity- someone like Kiran Khan could be very successful at Elite. Given the chance.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-04-2012 19:48
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Tiff's checking out the ionne aniels caps and vids thread so probably just looking for tips on how to liven up her shows.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 20:57 by Dan Volatile.)
09-04-2012 19:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

To be honest i think Tiffany is pissed off with BS about something , she made the comment on Twitter about BS not looking after their girls , i think she meant what she said as well , she seems to be going through loads of the Elite girls threads at present and has been doing so for the last few days , i believe if another company such as Elite or possibly RLC made her a good offer to join them then she would probably take it .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-04-2012 19:58
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Lolly Lopez Cool
09-04-2012 20:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-04-2012 19:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  To be honest i think Tiffany is pissed off with BS about something , she made the comment on Twitter about BS not looking after their girls , i think she meant what she said as well , she seems to be going through loads of the Elite girls threads at present and has been doing so for the last few days , i believe if another company such as Elite or possibly RLC made her a good offer to join them then she would probably take it .

not sure about tiff going to elite as she's already been on elite and left after a short time

louise porter for me

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-04-2012 23:57
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(09-04-2012 23:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not sure about tiff going to elite as she's already been on elite and left after a short time

It's been mentioned several times about Tiffany leaving elite, but that was early 2010, I hardly think it would have any bearing on what may or may not happen now two years later. Two years is an eternity in babeshow terms, unless the parting was seriously acrimonious I'd say it's water under the bridge, plenty of girls have left a channel then gone back, business is business.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
10-04-2012 00:51
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Hannah C Cool
10-04-2012 14:14
amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

I'd like to see Elle Richie oiled up and naked on the Elite nightshow.
10-04-2012 15:34