babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Very true it was like retirement central with Alice back from a break similar to preeti did I miss them not at all throw in jada and Sarah Daniels complete yawn fest
Only positive was Georgie darby

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-06-2024 12:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Utter rubbish last night Maxie, Alice and Preeti guaranteed not to excite. Maxie to be honest was probably a touch better than late in the alley. But as usual Alice and Preeti, as expected, playing to the perv cam most of their stints. With head and shoulders shots in the main. And Preeti looking miserable as always. Sarah Daniel another bore fest. A glimmer of delight was her last tv stint from Laylah Linda. Wearing her white outfit, which had quite a baggy gusset, she was squatting up and down sideways view. Just enough to excite me with the bagginess, as most of the stint she was static. Then somebody phoned and obviously asked to see her feet, so she turned round and faced the camera, legs a kimbo. It wasn't picked up immediately by the cameraman, but all was on show and still after adjusting. So that was her almost finished and me. Most of the evening it was quick shows and reasonable fast change overs. But as the evening got later it appeared the producer was now asking Arura, who was in a bed set, if she'll do a tv spot. Now as most will know, once a babe has finished her stint, it will eventually show in the graphics the next babe on. It seemed like quite a while before she actually went on tv and on the other set after Sarah D had performed it now showed Preeti. Well, I thought she was never going to come on, it took ages. My point being that Laylah Linda had now been back in her bed set all the time and spent that time playing with her smart phone till she actually left at 4am. Why couldn't they have left Laylah on tv till her shift was over and not have such long breaks in between the start of Arura and Preeti.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2024 12:49 by derekdas.)
29-06-2024 12:48
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Preeti looked good and toned as ever, in that bikini with a nice tan. But what particular struck me, when the mic was on a lot in her first session, was despite the filth she was talking how rather soulless to me it all sounded. Going through the motions. Like Alice both have been doing this for years now and the wear and tear on enthuisam is showing. That's what life does sometimes I guess. There are newer babes showing a lot more enthuisam on the interaction.
29-06-2024 13:23
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2024 13:23 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Preeti looked good and toned as ever, in that bikini with a nice tan. But what particular struck me, when the mic was on a lot in her first session, was despite the filth she was talking how rather soulless to me it all sounded. Going through the motions. Like Alice both have been doing this for years now and the wear and tear on enthuisam is showing. That's what life does sometimes I guess. There are newer babes showing a lot more enthuisam on the interaction.

Preeti. What was all the constant squeezing of the top of her tits by her armpits. Looked like she might have had trouble with her implants or checking for lumps.
29-06-2024 16:12
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(29-06-2024 13:23 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Preeti looked good and toned as ever, in that bikini with a nice tan. But what particular struck me, when the mic was on a lot in her first session, was despite the filth she was talking how rather soulless to me it all sounded. Going through the motions. Like Alice both have been doing this for years now and the wear and tear on enthuisam is showing. That's what life does sometimes I guess. There are newer babes showing a lot more enthuisam on the interaction.

I suspect this is mainly an inadvertent consequence of the excessive focus on tip goals and the vibratoy as well as other mechanical aspects of the shows taking effect.

(This post was last modified: Yesterday 13:41 by Snooks.)
Yesterday 13:41
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Despite being fed up with the ridiculous BS restrictions I was pleased to have recorded Lola Knight in a very short section but she was braless from the start showing off and playing with her lovely big tits! Excellent: a lovely girl and one of my new favourites!
Yesterday 17:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Glad about that for you trains buddy could have easily had another stint than we having to endure either Megan Layla or Sarah Daniels
Better nights viewing last night as we had classy Beth and Atlanta showing despite the restrictions in place how to put that aside and still be enjoyable

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
Yesterday 21:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV