Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(22-05-2011 16:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(22-05-2011 16:24 )mr williams Wrote:  do you think RLC have taken out a Superinjunction against you? eekeek

Could be , i wouldn't be surprised at anything that RLC might try and do .
I have been checking the forum rules to try and find a answer to my deleted post , i thought i may have broken some rule or other , but can't for the life of me understand what was wrong in my deleted post .
I directly quoted a RLC post were they said they were gearing up for more channel , i then posted a question to Cathy or Mellie asking if the had any more info about these new channels that the RLC rep gave the info about , so asking questions in the RLC thread is now deemed not appropriate material and gets deleted , or i should say my questions get deleted annoyed

Sometimes these deletions happen because it might not always be wise for the women to answer these questions openly, if their producers don't want them to. PM's are a safer option I think.
22-05-2011 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(22-05-2011 16:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I have been checking the forum rules to try and find a answer to my deleted post , i thought i may have broken some rule or other , but can't for the life of me understand what was wrong in my deleted post . I directly quoted a RLC post were they said they were gearing up for more channel , i then posted a question to Cathy or Mellie asking if the had any more info about these new channels that the RLC rep gave the info about , so asking questions in the RLC thread is now deemed not appropriate material and gets deleted , or i should say my questions get deleted annoyed

Its a little difficult to cross reference all the info at present, but...

...Is this the post of yours that you believe has been deleted? http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid826577

I can't be certain as i don't recollect Winsaw's post, but it appears that his post that you're referring to may have been deleted by himself, particularly in light of this post: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid827482

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-05-2011 17:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-05-2011 17:26 )skateguy Wrote:  Its a little difficult to cross reference all the info at present, but...

...Is this the post of yours that you believe has been deleted? http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid826577

I can't be certain as i don't recollect Winsaw's post, but it appears that his post that you're referring to may have been deleted by himself, particularly in light of this post: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid827482

Yes that's my post i thought was deleted , i have been scouring this forum for that post , don't know how i have missed it , made a right fool of my self again now ain't i laugh , so sorry mods and RLC people for my little outburst , but for the life of me i couldn't find it , i only looked for it when i noticed "winsaw" had had is post deleted , although it now looks like he may have deleted is own . So sorry everyone my mistake .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-05-2011 17:39
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

Big Grin
(22-05-2011 17:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(22-05-2011 17:26 )skateguy Wrote:  Its a little difficult to cross reference all the info at present, but...

Yes that's my post i thought was deleted , i have been scouring this forum for that post , don't know how i have missed it , made a right fool of my self again now ain't i laugh , so sorry mods and RLC people for my little outburst , but for the life of me i couldn't find it , i only looked for it when i noticed "winsaw" had had is post deleted , although it now looks like he may have deleted is own . So sorry everyone my mistake .
22-05-2011 18:21
mr mystery Away

Ive been dreading you turning up Cathy and seeing my little mistake , i must be in your good books though because you have only posted a Big Grin instead of a Bounce , like you normally do when seeing my posts Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-05-2011 18:30
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

BounceWink
(22-05-2011 18:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  Ive been dreading you turning up Cathy and seeing my little mistake , i must be in your good books though because you have only posted a Big Grin instead of a Bounce , like you normally do when seeing my posts Smile
22-05-2011 21:14
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

excellent to see Steph on the Tease Time show this evening.
22-05-2011 23:21
mr mystery Away

(22-05-2011 21:14 )cathybarry Wrote:  BounceWink
(22-05-2011 18:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  Ive been dreading you turning up Cathy and seeing my little mistake , i must be in your good books though because you have only posted a Big Grin instead of a Bounce , like you normally do when seeing my posts Smile

Noooo Cathy please no more Bounce when you see my posts , i thought you were starting to like me as well , looks like i was mistakenSad .

Anyway on a serious note i think RLC in the last few days along with Elite tv have both been the best babe channels by a long way , with the likes of Angel Long and Denni joining RLC the future is looking bright.
So it's nice to be able to say something positive about RLC for a change , so together with RLC providing the girls and studio and me providing my suggestions for how your shows should be run (some of witch you are now implementing) we will together get RLC to the top of the babe channel ladder Smile .

23-05-2011 15:34
Charlemagne Offline

Their new bondage set looks like it has been designed by a magician. Smile

I keep expecting Paul Daniels to make an appearance
25-05-2011 23:33
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

Red light is on twitter @redlight_tv