Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(30-11-2018 04:40 )magdala Wrote:  Perhaps Studio 66 could have done what MFC have done, and solved their problem by buying OnlyFans?

Studio 66's determination that OnlyFans was a problem they had to tackle only came after it was acquired by MFC, so therefore it was too late for them to go down that route. Of course if they knew what they knew now Studio 66 (and more obviously Babestation) would have tried to acquire OnlyFans a long time ago, but as I've stated a couple of times previously nobody knew and nobody was predicting that OnlyFans was going to become as big as it has.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018 05:57 by admiral decker.)
30-11-2018 05:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Why wouldnt it have been a success with the likes of Adultwork and manyvids. the channels dont like it because it has become a disruptor to them having the control and to be able to pay the girls what the hell they like. Studio 66 is still the old media Tv and a magazine . least BS have recognised that both webcamming and content is the key and are building on there tv brand into the digital world.

once 5G is here it will be even worse for the channels

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-11-2018 13:08
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(30-11-2018 13:08 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Studio 66 is still the old media Tv

In reality I suspect the opposite is true and Studio 66 are pretty dependent on their online income these days. In particular I suspect that their night shows would not be viable anymore without pervcam. Plus you have to wait a month these days for a Rebecca Kelly tease show, yet look at how many webcam shows they advertise for her in that time.
30-11-2018 13:53
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(30-11-2018 13:08 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Why wouldnt it have been a success

Nobody said it wouldn't be a success, but if the channels had known how much of a success it was going to be they would have taken action a long time before they did.
30-11-2018 14:27
Northern Guy Offline
Junior Poster

My own view is that S66 lost its way with online content a couple of years back. I used to like the videos where the girls talked to the camera in those mocked up scenarios and interacted with the camera man. It was a bit cheeky and a bit of fun. I also quite liked the 1 or 2 minute blogs the girls did back then. We got to see a. It of their personality in some of those videos and blogs.

For me, that all stopped when they instead went for the highly stylised professional photoshoot stuff which was a turn off for me. It seemed to be more for the girls’ benefit than for the fans and I think the launching of the magazine was again serving the girls more than the customer (or this customer at any rate).

In effect the babes using OF have gone back to that more personal approach and I can totally see why that is working for them. Whether it will last and whether people will pay multiple £6,7,8,9,10 per month to get content from more than one babe for a sustained period of time is yet to be seen. I still suspect they won’t, but I have been known to be wrong before.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018 21:19 by Northern Guy.)
30-11-2018 21:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

not sure why your conflating wanting to make money and claiming a more personal approach...

its all about the money and unless your buying a custom video theres nothing more personal about it...
if you call the girls on screen she will laugh at you dumb joke or smile at a story, is no different to her hitting a thumbup or heart emoji on a text.
infact txt is even less personal...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-11-2018 22:12
Northern Guy Offline
Junior Poster

(30-11-2018 22:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  not sure why your conflating wanting to make money and claiming a more personal approach...

its all about the money and unless your buying a custom video theres nothing more personal about it...
if you call the girls on screen she will laugh at you dumb joke or smile at a story, is no different to her hitting a thumbup or heart emoji on a text.

I didn’t conflate that at all. I said I preferred the more personal touch of the girls talking in the videos and that in my view the move away from that was a mistake for S66

I did conflate the price of the subscriptions with the likelihood of repeat business. I am happy with that conflation.
30-11-2018 22:23
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Spot on Northern Guy. Self-indulgence is not sexy.
30-11-2018 22:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

(30-11-2018 22:23 )Northern Guy Wrote:  
(30-11-2018 22:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  not sure why your conflating wanting to make money and claiming a more personal approach...

I didn’t conflate that at all. I said I preferred the more personal touch of the girls talking in the videos and that in my view the move away from that was a mistake for S66

I did conflate the price of the subscriptions with the likelihood of repeat business. I am happy with that conflation.

in that respect fair enough... having no audio on there cams is a mistake which makes it way less personal
but... that wasnt s66's decision. it was up to the girls...
they could get away with it because there was always a steady stream of guys popping in and leaving...

now you they have no option but to keep there audio on, on there only fans or they wont be able to sell the crap (for the most part) they are.

like i said its about making money... more so now they dont have s66 to hide behind.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 07:17 by HEX!T.)
01-12-2018 00:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think when this fiasco first started, never thought how bitter a fiasco it would become, & S66 would find a way to reach a compromise that suited both parties, but I think the problem (And I know I said before in this thread but I'll say it again) for S66 they were too slow in reacting to OF and they created a mess of getting a compromise sorted in a business manner.
To me, S66 are still to me, some way behind in how they embrace digital advancements. BS have managed to make that embracement with out any kind of fiasco over OF like S66 did. for S66 for them to come up to BS's standard it's about one thing : building/creating new sets that not only makes the interaction between the babe & caller a greater & intimate experience, but also create a set that makes the likes of BS & XP go "Now why didn't we think of that?" & if they had embraced OF a bit better in the beginning, the fiasco would never have happened.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 07:56 by lovebabes56.)
01-12-2018 07:52