babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Shame as Penny has done these levels before on her old adultwork profile.
17-12-2012 00:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Is her old profile still there? Or does anyone have any pics?
17-12-2012 01:11
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Well Penny was a little bit more revealing tonight, a very little bit!
But yet again, there were loads of texts messages ignored.

Ok, if they want text messages, and they keep asking for them, and saying to ask for what we want, they shouldn't be surprised if texters get a bit pissed with them. There were a few tonight that sounded pissed off at being ignored. And in fairness, they were justified. There were so many that preeti either just ignored or started reading and decided to skip.

One just in said he'd seen enough of her pussy can he see someone elses, and stop ignoring texts she didnt like. Half way through reading that, they cut her audio. But the text was on the screen for all to see.

Seemed a tad harsh / personal, but then maybe the texter had a point. They can't really ask for text messages, say they will do whatever is asked, and then ignore or read them incorrectly.

Sadly a dull show.
17-12-2012 04:34
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought show was poor overall,the only highlight for me was the brief appearance by Cherri but even this was spoilt by the webstream freezing again,also didnt like the appearance of Megan,i have purchased the show and should be left alone to enjoy it.I also think having the text service when either of the twins are on is pointless especially when most requests are being ignored particularly from Mute Mark last night who has no other way to request what he wants.

im always open to positive change
17-12-2012 12:02
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

OK thinking about last night, Penny, slowly getting there but still clearly not BSX levels.

what the texter said re my previous post, about having enoughy of Preeti's pussy. It did seem a bit harsh and I wonder if she was offended (as I would expect) or if it was 'water of a ducks back'.

But it made me think, and I must admit, we do seem to have one of the two twins in all the shows I see, and yes, I must admit to a bit of over exposure to a certain part of their anatomy.

Last night, for example, was constantly legs open from Preeti, it would have been sooooooooo nice for Penny to do likewise. She was showing more on a few occasions, but the cameraman was obviously out to lunch at the time.

I notice that in the short breaks, they are advertising 'theme nights' looks like highlights? Its got to be better that the usual dross with peter oh tool and co, repeatedly endlessly.
Just what is the point of showing these flicks with all the post 9pm watershad bits hidden? Its as a bad as watching a silent film blindfolded! Whats the point!

all in all, last night was a disappintment on BSX. They had Wed/Thurs last week really good, Dionne was good by all accounts (not me scene) and then Saturday was OK but then last night nose dive.

wonder whos on tonight, and if its worth bothering. Certainly for me, I'll skip on the twins for a while. we need some fresh girls that will do the works, that will do what texts ask for , within the rules, but that certainly includes BSX levels.

and yes, when MuteMark texts in complaining, then its always a bad sign.
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 12:10 by welshken.)
17-12-2012 12:09
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

had no chance to tune in sat/sun.enjoyed dionnes full on night on friday.personally i only try to tune into girls that provide x.my opinion is that softcore girls spoil it and clog up proceedings if mixed alongside others and that they should stay on unencrypted.find other peoples feedback and thoughts helpful in trying to take the guessing out of it.thanks to those that make the effort to post their thoughts.
17-12-2012 14:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(15-12-2012 00:02 )Sm© Wrote:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WCKXNV3

Complete the survey for a free pin Smile
hi i completed the survey on Saturday and still have not recieved my pin for free,anyone got any ideas.

im always open to positive change
17-12-2012 17:51
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(17-12-2012 17:51 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 00:02 )Sm© Wrote:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WCKXNV3

Complete the survey for a free pin Smile
hi i completed the survey on Saturday and still have not recieved my pin for free,anyone got any ideas.

Same here, maybe we'll get one we can use later this week, for a night of our choice. There's certainly some nights I'd use it and others I wouldnt.
17-12-2012 18:58
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
cant believe the lies that megan has just told about the offering from tonights girls.clearly features 2 in cherri and madison that have no intention of giving close up pussy shots provided by other girls on x.least ive saved a fiver plus other add ons i may have decided on.hope at least couple nights to come of girls that understand the letter x and dont bring unencrypted slush to an encrypted x night
18-12-2012 00:21
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

So far, Cherri, Britney, and Maddison.
topless only on the first segment. This is looking like its gonna be lame and tame.
This is bs material, not bsx material
cherri keeps saying maybe later for pussy. I won't hold my breath Sad

Actually might watch the news to boost the excitement!

Yes, it is that bad so far, so dull!

So far, all talk from cherri. They went on their break, came back and more talk.

They've done clothed stretching exercises a load of times

Seriously, if you haven't joined in yet, don't bother!

Zzzzzzzzzz
18-12-2012 01:26

babestation xtra