Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average

Kiran Khan - Sexstation Chat & Discussion

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: New Babe Kiran Khan
(14-04-2010 19:06 )hitmeuptop Wrote:  cleo + amanda rendall = kiran khan

GCSE's are definitely getting easier.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
14-04-2010 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

Great to see her back, she's so hot and the best new babe we've seen in ages. Hope someone has some vids!!
14-04-2010 19:15
Tepid water Offline
Homo erectus

Do you know I am going to have to get a wipe clean PC because of her.

She is bad medicine 

Never stir another man's porridge....
Never eat the yellow snow...
Always enjoy a dink from the furry cup....
14-04-2010 20:58
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2010 20:58 )Tepid water Wrote:  Do you know I am going to have to get a wipe clean PC because of her.

She is bad medicine 

I presume tepid that you mean bad medicine in a good way.Your little anecdote about your pc gave me a laugh but with a really sexy babe such as kiran on the webshow perhaps a market exists for such a product.
Might i also add that kiran has looked absolutely stunning on the webshow tonight and is looking amazingly horny as well.Im posting this as she is having her break so ill sign off to return to watching the beautiful kiran again.Big GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
14-04-2010 22:42
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

awesome show from kiran tonight. totally fuckin excellent (forgive the profanity, however i feel it's justified in this case). an absolute natural- mark my words this girl is going places. just not MY place. sadly

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-04-2010 00:40
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(15-04-2010 00:40 )Freebird Wrote:  awesome show from kiran tonight. totally fuckin excellent (forgive the profanity, however i feel it's justified in this case). an absolute natural- mark my words this girl is going places. just not MY place. sadly

No mate, FUCKING excellent is the perfect dscription. I called to listen in, then ultimately to get online with her, but I got carried away and didn't stop til I knocked one right out. It wasn't exactly the same as chatting to her, but fuckit it was worth it anyway Big Grin

More Kiran!!!!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

15-04-2010 02:48
kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

well well well boys and girls.... my show once again was a hit and thankx to you lot for calling me..... i realised there were a few threads about me.... my past is my past and i would appreciate if people dont bring that up as i am here to promote my self and get noticed on sexstation tv and other work i may do like tv work.... and in the other thread about my nationality i am british pakistanie (i will check with my producers tomorrow regarding putting moroccan as i am not) and i am sorry for the miss understanding but i am really half pakistanie with the other half english and irish and i dont have any reason to pretend to be asian as they are not superior then any other race or perhaps made of gold lol......
so boys and girls i look forward to my next show again and as promised before i will let you know as soon as i can xxx
kisses
kiran khan
15-04-2010 02:50
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2010 02:50 )kiran khan Wrote:  well well well boys and girls.... my show once again was a hit and thankx to you lot for calling me..... i realised there were a few threads about me.... my past is my past and i would appreciate if people dont bring that up as i am here to promote my self and get noticed on sexstation tv and other work i may do like tv work.... and in the other thread about my nationality i am british pakistanie (i will check with my producers tomorrow regarding putting moroccan as i am not) and i am sorry for the miss understanding but i am really half pakistanie with the other half english and irish and i dont have any reason to pretend to be asian as they are not superior then any other race or perhaps made of gold lol......
so boys and girls i look forward to my next show again and as promised before i will let you know as soon as i can xxx
kisses
kiran khan
Well said Kiran and as has been said before in several previous posts you are a lady who is going places and who will not be pushed around.Its great to see you posting so regularly on the forum and your communication will be greatly appreciated by all your fans including me.SmileSmile

Victoria Concordia Crescit
15-04-2010 03:24
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Kiran,

You are a person, a human being no different from the rest of us, that's all that matters!

Forget the malicious twats that are trying to score brownie points off of you, that are not worth wasting your slightest breath on!
15-04-2010 05:25
babemagnet Offline
Senior Poster

kiran from last night soo sexy!!

[Image: kiran_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: kiran2_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: kiran3_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: kiran4_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: kiran5_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: kiran6_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: kiran7_1_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

Please Give Me Rep
15-04-2010 10:03

gemma hiles