Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(20-07-2011 08:00 )mrwotzup Wrote:  I wonder how many members (new & existing ) have read/or are aware of the Forum Guidelines (written by Mr Gummidge).
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4665

This is found under Forum Rules & Notices
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=89

as is the The UK Babe Channels Forum - Registration Agreement (posted by Sooky) which includes info about the removal/editing etc of Posts.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10998

Indeed, how many are aware or even venture into that section (the post by Mr Gummidge, btw, was also for as while posted in each of the channel sections as well - but in the 'sticky threads' part, which tbh most people skip past to get to the babe content - and is now in a cobined thread marked 'IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - please read' found in the Babestation section (I haven't found it elsewhere, but it may well be))

However, these are still merely guidelines or advice and not clearly defined rules. Don't be fooled by the appearance of the word 'rules' in the section name that you credit with the Mr G post Wink

The Mr G post is principally an introduction to the forum, some handy tips, and a spattering of advice - 'rules' it is not

But informative posts nonetheless, which a number of people could perhaps do with reading/reminding themselves of

20-07-2011 13:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

On the topic of over censorship on the forum, the mods have to censor some discussions because even though some of us on here may not be easily offended, others including some of the girls of the shows can be and also lets not forget that Ofcom has used some of the comments made on this forum to instigate an investigation into certain events that have happened in the past.
So in my opinion, the mods are only doing their job and are doing a good one at that.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
20-07-2011 13:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

ok we have had 11 pages of moaning about the forum activity or lack of, so how about we started to come up with some things that well improve this place and get more people posting,

i'll start, how about giving new members with less than 100 posts a section of their own were they can get use to posting with out the worry of getting slapped down by more experienced posters,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-07-2011 14:21
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Good idea Winsaw. A place for the newbies might let them get settled in gradually, and get used to forum life. It must be like being thrown in a shark tank sometimes for these guys, not knowing when to speak and which threads to join in on.

Maybe we'll see an increase in activity for a while when the new channel begins?

Also, if this place was less hostile sometimes perhaps some of the babeshow girls would feel more inclined to come on here and chat with us. Granted though, thats a big ask.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
20-07-2011 14:50
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(20-07-2011 13:22 )munch1917 Wrote:  Seriously guys can't you take this behind the bike sheds after school, this was a sensible discussion at one time!

Seconded. I still don't really understand Hex!t's point. Just stay away from twitter and facebook and the problem is solved. They're fucking useless tools anyway!
20-07-2011 14:59
terence Offline

(20-07-2011 14:50 )Regenerated Wrote:  Good idea Winsaw. A place for the newbies might let them get settled in gradually, and get used to forum life. It must be like being thrown in a shark tank sometimes for these guys, not knowing when to speak and which threads to join in on

'iamthatjack' being a perfect example!Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
20-07-2011 15:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(20-07-2011 14:21 )winsaw Wrote:  ok we have had 11 pages of moaning about the forum activity or lack of, so how about we started to come up with some things that well improve this place and get more people posting,
i'll start, how about giving new members with less than 100 posts a section of their own were they can get use to posting with out the worry of getting slapped down by more experienced posters,

I'm new myself & have been bitterly disappointed by the lack of piss-taking to-date (bring it on) & have only 1 experience of a forum "ego" flexing their muscles.Just at the point when it was getting interesting they agreed that I could have an opinion.Big of em ! Some Newbies may feel the need for a safe haven to get em going,so yeh good idea winsaw.But for me,well-you don't scare me !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
20-07-2011 15:03
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(20-07-2011 15:03 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I'm new myself & have been bitterly disappointed by the lack of piss-taking to-date (bring it on)

You're an idiot. There you go.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011 15:11 by rickhardo.)
20-07-2011 15:04
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(20-07-2011 15:04 )rickhardo Wrote:  
(20-07-2011 15:03 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I'm new myself & have been bitterly disappointed by the lack of piss-taking to-date (bring it on)

And you've posted twice.

About fucking time rickhardo-it's like I did that on purpose !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
20-07-2011 15:12
Starblade Offline
:|

(20-07-2011 15:04 )rickhardo Wrote:  

And you've posted twice.

Yeah! ... and your name is too long ffs Tongue

I think the forum is doing well considering the hit the channels have taken. I think we just need to ride out the hard times.
20-07-2011 15:15

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS