gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
biancafan173 Wrote:Hello Bianca. I hope you are well and good. I hope you are having a great day whatever you're doing. Have U been up to anything exciting lately? I was just wondering what U have been up to. U know I love it when U post on my thread. Take care sweety! Heart

Hey 100 posts on my thread! Woo-hoo!!

Hi biancafan173, it was certainly good to see the gorgeous Bee back in front of the camera's and looking so well !. Bee did say she would be coming on to the Forum to catch up and no doubt post a few words.
Bye, Gillyboy2,Big Grin.
29-04-2009 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

OH deary me!! seems like u boys have ur claws out meeowww!!! ur worse than us girls!! i did find thins highly amusing to read after a few days away from my pc!!! but oh my u have been at it!!!! and i must say that i am highly confused at what this hissy fit is about!! bless BF173 my ickle innocent friend been targeted is not nice!!! u are truly lovely and a sweetheart!!! Albert is a checky one but defo not a perv... just appreciates the female form as most of u do!! isnt that y u watch the shows?? also if english grammer is now getting brought up then ill need pickin on too as my english is shoooocccckkkking!!!

anywayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike.. ive been a busy busy girl recently so y i havent been on her much so i apologise, and also cos i lost the forum for a wile. im back now!!! im on show 2moro friday am so if anyone is around and about give me a shout!!!

mwahh love to all and be good!!! or ill give u all a big spanking!!!! hahaha joke im not a perv either i promise!!!
30-04-2009 23:58
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:OH deary me!! seems like u boys have ur claws out meeowww!!! ur worse than us girls!! i did find thins highly amusing to read after a few days away from my pc!!! but oh my u have been at it!!!! and i must say that i am highly confused at what this hissy fit is about!! bless BF173 my ickle innocent friend been targeted is not nice!!! u are truly lovely and a sweetheart!!! Albert is a checky one but defo not a perv... just appreciates the female form as most of u do!! isnt that y u watch the shows?? also if english grammer is now getting brought up then ill need pickin on too as my english is shoooocccckkkking!!!

anywayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike.. ive been a busy busy girl recently so y i havent been on her much so i apologise, and also cos i lost the forum for a wile. im back now!!! im on show 2moro friday am so if anyone is around and about give me a shout!!!

mwahh love to all and be good!!! or ill give u all a big spanking!!!! hahaha joke im not a perv either i promise!!!

Hi Ickle_Bee, mmm ! I have been called cheeky, me ! I am devastated and all that ,sniff,sniff , have I done enough penance ?, good.
Nice to see that your back on Bee you'll be able to keep me under control now. (maybe) lol.
Yes 1, I did notice that your on the show on Friday and if I can manage a spare moment in between cooking,housework,shopping,ironing and drinking coffee I'll def give you a buzz.
Bye for now Bee,Albert aka Gillyboy2Tongue. dare I --yes I will xoxo.
01-05-2009 02:38
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:anywayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike.. ive been a busy busy girl recently so y i havent been on her much so i apologise, and also cos i lost the forum for a wile. im back now!!! im on show 2moro friday am so if anyone is around and about give me a shout!!!

I'll believe U Bianca!! Rolleyes

U don't have to apologise 4 anything! My thread got moved 4 some reason. At least U found it! Well done!!

Thanx 4 saying I am sweet and innocent! (It's true)! I doubt anyone will believe me but I know it's true.

I don't know what was going on previously, I was staying well out of it.

I hope all is well with Ickle Bee, and hope U have a lovely weekend!

*Hugz* Heart I'm in a good mood now! Big Grin

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
01-05-2009 17:22
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:
ickle_bee Wrote:anywayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike.. ive been a busy busy girl recently so y i havent been on her much so i apologise, and also cos i lost the forum for a wile. im back now!!! im on show 2moro friday am so if anyone is around and about give me a shout!!!

I'll believe U Bianca!! Rolleyes

U don't have to apologise 4 anything! My thread got moved 4 some reason. At least U found it! Well done!!

Thanx 4 saying I am sweet and innocent! (It's true)! I doubt anyone will believe me but I know it's true.

I don't know what was going on previously, I was staying well out of it.

I hope all is well with Ickle Bee, and hope U have a lovely weekend!

*Hugz* Heart I'm in a good mood now! Big Grin

Hi bianca173, Yes !, I did notice that your thread had been moved but I'm not going to use it unless of course the gorgeous Ickle_Bee follows.
I'm sure biancafan173 you don't really mind if I continue to use this one with you,after all your not the jealous type and is there any reason why you should become jealous in the first place,as Bee said your her No 1 Fan not me !.
Cheers, Gillyboy2.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009 22:47 by GillyboyTwo.)
01-05-2009 21:58
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

No U can post wherever U like. I am not jealous of anyone. Ickle Bee does post on here quite regularly though, I did make the thread so she and I could chat. I was getting slated over in 'Bianca pics' but I get slated wherever I go, but I don't care anymore, sticks & stones etc. And Yes I am Bianca's #1 fan! She knows that and so does pretty much everyone else on here! Important Important Important

02-05-2009 12:18
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:No U can post wherever U like. I am not jealous of anyone. Ickle Bee does post on here quite regularly though, I did make the thread so she and I could chat. I was getting slated over in 'Bianca pics' but I get slated wherever I go, but I don't care anymore, sticks & stones etc. And Yes I am Bianca's #1 fan! She knows that and so does pretty much everyone else on here! Important Important Important

Hi biancafan173, I know that your "Bianca's #1 Fan", didn't I say so, after all it the gorgeous one who gave that highly esteemed title and I certainly don't want to interfere with Bee's choice.
Now that you agree with me that your not a "jealous type" you must be prepared to share the great admiration that other fans have for the gorgeous Bee and speaking for myself if you agree to that then you and I will have no more stupid carry ons.

So Please carry on and be her #1.
Gillyboy1.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2009 01:08 by GillyboyTwo.)
02-05-2009 20:07
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

Hello boys just a quick reminder on when I'm on this week!! I've been called into today as bobbi is sick so ill be on the afternoon n fri afternoon! Hope to speak soon
06-05-2009 11:17
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Hello boys just a quick reminder on when I'm on this week!! I've been called into today as bobbi is sick so ill be on the afternoon n fri afternoon! Hope to speak soon

Thank U Bee! Don't forget to remember me! Tongue

06-05-2009 16:27
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Hello boys just a quick reminder on when I'm on this week!! I've been called into today as bobbi is sick so ill be on the afternoon n fri afternoon! Hope to speak soon

Hi Ickle_Bee, It was of great joy when I read your post that you were taken the place of the unfortunate Bobbi who was off ill, I hope not for long.
I must say Bee you were looking rather sexy today was it the way you were dressed or was it because you were GLOWING lol !.
I haven't been on to your tube yet so I haven't checked up on that dance question but I will this evening-- honest injun !!!.
Well Yorkie Girl !, I finish off now ,see you on Friday and Bee get your flat tidied up, 3 days on the *****. TUT,TUT !!.LOL.

Byeeeeeee Beeeeeee !, Albert aka Gillyboy2.TongueTongueBig GrinRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 21:26 by GillyboyTwo.)
06-05-2009 21:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles