Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: In Response
Caps taken from a continuous recording. Shows the fuzzy camara in the first cap that affects our viewing pleasure.

[Image: snapshot4-5e8b4ef8f1.jpg]

[Image: snapshot1-a035c883a5.jpg]

16-06-2009 23:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Thanks for that josh, i can say i wasn't in on the night with Dionne but can see what you mean. Tonight i have had a good faff withthe cams and am pretty sure i've identified the naughty cam in question and have written a report for it. Hopefully other Mods will read my 'cam advice sheet' and set them up similar to tonight.

For less of a 'Fuzzy Future'
17-06-2009 00:25
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

in a reversal of the norm in this thread - I just wanted to say kudos....pic seems to have been fine tonight from what I've seen

Well done you - pat on the back ModSta Big Grin

17-06-2009 04:16
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

Yep,it seems the good camera was used for the main girl and the fuzzy one used for the two girl talking parts.The first Paige stint was exclusively the good camera I think and looked better for it.Paige's second section unfortunately had the two camera setup so the images from the right hand camera were back to the fuzzy 'orangeness' we all love to hate.Smile The same for the 2-4-1 bit,where the bad camera was doing the left hand wide shots. 3am PP still going strong though! Smile

Dreamlander
17-06-2009 09:13
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

More problems, I'm afraid; not for the first time, one of your cameras was shooting 4:3 last night, resulting in a distorted picture, as it was still being broadcast as 16:9, just as it was the last time this happened, and the time before that, and… Sad
23-06-2009 01:24
I Love my Job

Censorship :-( Wrote:More problems, I'm afraid; not for the first time, one of your cameras was shooting 4:3 last night, resulting in a distorted picture, as it was still being broadcast as 16:9, just as it was the last time this happened, and the time before that, and… Sad

I was away yesterday but;

Yep, Vila told me via PM so I will tell you what i told him:

I have done all I can. I've left messages and instructions on the P.C. in the studio and informed operations to keep an eye out. There is nothing more I can do. I'm not about to tune in when I have a day off. I don't run the department, my friend does. He has been made aware of your points and I will once again try and stress to my fellow mods the importance of checking the cameras and not trusting the producers to do it.

Thanks and I will continue to try and drill home this simple point to others
23-06-2009 01:34
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

ModSta - you are a legend Smile Wink xxxxxxxxxx

23-06-2009 01:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Moderation Station Wrote:
Censorship :-( Wrote:More problems, I'm afraid; not for the first time, one of your cameras was shooting 4:3 last night, resulting in a distorted picture, as it was still being broadcast as 16:9, just as it was the last time this happened, and the time before that, and… Sad

I was away yesterday but;

Yep, Vila told me via PM so I will tell you what i told him:

I have done all I can. I've left messages and instructions on the P.C. in the studio and informed operations to keep an eye out. There is nothing more I can do. I'm not about to tune in when I have a day off. I don't run the department, my friend does. He has been made aware of your points and I will once again try and stress to my fellow mods the importance of checking the cameras and not trusting the producers to do it.

Thanks and I will continue to try and drill home this simple point to others
This was my response:

Thanks for that.

Sounds like you've done all you can!

Cheers mate.

I don't think there's much more we can do. ModSta's done his best for us.
23-06-2009 02:00
I Love my Job

Well, i'm in tomorrow then off for about 7 days but you can be assured. Those Cam-Bad-Boys will be on 16:9 tomorrow.
23-06-2009 02:37
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Hey Mod-Sta,

Do you go out clubbing/pubbing/eating/drinking etc with any of the girls and if so any chance of some pics of them in everyday situations rather than the forced smiles and well-trained pouts of an industry glamour model. Any pics of 'the real them' that you would be willing to share?

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
02-07-2009 05:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV