babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)
The last 2 nights Clara has been wonderful viewing and good amount of variation looking forward to her next night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-07-2019 17:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

"Look at those tits, just look at those tits!"

I've been off the channels for a couple of weeks but fuck me, Clara and her knockers look even better than the last time I saw them. Her breasts are so exquisitely perk and pointy yet a good size at the same time. They are shaped beautifully and her nipples are exactly as they should be. Her face and body just go so well with those magnificent milkers.

Funny to think not so long ago we were genuinely concerned she wasn't even going to go topless. Once the top came off the nudity and pussy playing soon followed. Long may it continue.

She is CLARAly the best girl on the channels these days.
01-08-2019 23:36
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Can't say I noticed you'd gone Big Grin
She's a lot more confident now that's for sure and has a lovely body-looks better oiled! Could she become a permanent fixture on screen? That remains to be seen, another girl would have to make way for her, but at least she isn't shunted to daytimes.Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-08-2019 01:13
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Ohh Clara deciding to actually stay doing nightshows surely has to be one of the highlights of Babestation this year.
02-08-2019 01:37
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully because she keeps asking people not to post topless or nude posts on twitter if they continue she might stop
02-08-2019 08:03
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

She's just been on twitter telling people if they post topless or nude pics on there she's going back to days
02-08-2019 10:43
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

"Clara Jasmine
@clarajasmine66
Right tbh I’m actually getting sick and tired of some of you idiots on here, I will end my nights and go back onto days if I don’t start getting a bit of respect."

Balanced, unemotional, not demanding and using the respect word whilst referring to her potential punters as idiots.

Whilst there is a degree of permanence about a picture, those who know her surely don't have to look far from social media to see exactly what she does. But as her advertising on OF that sits on her twitter feed details she will show you a great deal more than her boobs, then its clearly not about sensitivities of families/friends etc. It's clearly about monetisation therefore but she won't say it because the white knights would think less of her

If a girl says "no boobs please because I'm trying to make a living" I'm fine with that because these ladies have a short earning window before they have to do something else with their life. It's just all the bullshit I can't bear

Note this is also the girl that said she'd "been away" from updating her OF site for 3 weeks but was giving a 50% discount on new accounts. That's a big f**k you to her existing subscribers then. I refer you to the respect statement earlier.

God I'm in a rotten mood today; probably no need for any of the above but I do feel better nowBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 10:51 by hairbald.)
02-08-2019 10:50
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2019 10:43 )lenny10 Wrote:  She's just been on twitter telling people if they post topless or nude pics on there she's going back to days

This is the route Rebecca Kelly took when she was doing the boobs but no face in the same shot routine. Now look at her. It's all bluster and anyway, plenty more fish in the sea

Anyway considering she goes on webshows free-to-air naked and with her vibratoy clearly showing this is truely a non-sensical position
02-08-2019 10:54
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It's a quirk of human nature they want to fit in somewhere so they post pics and videos of things they aren't supposed to-even if you put a clear warning like Do Not Copy or Repost etc people will still flout the laws of the website because they know they can't really be traced unless they are a prolific poster of illegal stuff. Many models have said this but few carry it out. In any case would they really bite the hand that feeds them by making threats like that? As SawBoss says their are other girls who don't mind, but if you're going to take pictures and lost them you have to expect someone will post them elsewhere and that also goes for the illegal posting of video clips-just human nature innit!Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-08-2019 11:14
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah I’ve seen her reaction on Twitter, she’s repeated it before during and after every show. As stated above, it’s not shyness or even family related..it’s monetary related. This whole “ if people see them for free they won’t pay for it “ BS. Regardless of whether they see them for free or not on nights or caps people will still pay for her Onlyfans or cam if they like her enough, especially as from what I’ve seen her mention she does far more than just topless on Onlyfans.

Just gets tiresome when these outbursts occur, shows the true uncensored opinions some of these babes have of us. Asks rather demands we respect them yet when some don’t fly off the handle and cuts there nose of to spite their face.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 11:28 by babefan2012.)
02-08-2019 11:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV