Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
vOTING NOW CLOSED!!

STAY TUNED FOR RESULT REVEAL AT 9:30!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-11-2020 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

FIRST OFF A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR THER SUPPORT AND THANKS.

I VERY MUCH HOPE THIS YEARS COMPETITION HAS PRODUCED A DESERVING RESULT FOR ALL AND I DO THINK THIS DISCUSSION THREAD SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO ALLOW US TO IMPROVE THE COMPETITION IF NEEDED AND I WILL STATE THAT ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND WILL BE CONSIDERED.

I LOVE DOING THIS COMPETITION!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2020 12:32 by lovebabes56.)
19-11-2020 12:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i have an idea for next year if we are having 2 girls in again, rather then splitting the total vote like this year how about having one vote for girls who are still on the shows and one for girls who have been left a year or more

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-11-2020 16:23
Charlemagne Offline

^ Thanks.
When we have the awards revue, I'll bring this up as an option.

20-11-2020 16:46
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(20-11-2020 16:23 )winsaw Wrote:  i have an idea for next year if we are having 2 girls in again, rather then splitting the total vote like this year how about having one vote for girls who are still on the shows and one for girls who have been left a year or more

What happens if a girl wins through in the past babes draw, but then decides to make a comeback?

Surely that makes it a fraudulent win. Do we re-run the competition, or just throw her out of the HoF? Wink
22-11-2020 12:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Winsaw, I'm sure that if there is a way to do it, we will work it out but depends on how many see it a positive move or how many will come down the side of Silent Majority's view

But aside from that, I am of the opinion that if a babe is a HOF, member and she makes a comeback I don't think it detracts from her status in the HOF. But on the voting side of things that will have to be considered probably as part of the criteria, we shall have to see.
The important thing is that forum on the whole needs to voice it's opinions on this and all opinions needs to respected.

22-11-2020 12:29
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

As we're lobbing in suggestions, I'll thrown in a couple inspired by sports-related Halls of Fame.

A key issue is ELIGIBILITY. I like the straightforward criterion that it has been at least 10 years since the girl's debut. That should limit the field to girls with real 'staying power'. Doesn't matter if she has stayed in the business for 10 years or if she was a one-year wonder -- if we are still thinking / talking about her 10 years later, then she arguably deserves to be in contention for the HOF.

And I appreciate there is complexity in dividing the inductions between DAYSHOWS and NIGHTSHOWS, due to the fact that so many girls migrate between the two. But it kinda feels like it will take a long time for dayshow mainstays to ever get a real shot at the HOF unless this is resolved.

If there were a nomination round, followed by a voting round, then I guess there is no reason why a girl can't be nominated in both categories. Wouldn't that solve the problem?

Alternatively, we could leave it to the organiser's judgement. In sport, for example, a decision normally has to be made as to the athlete's team affiliation upon induction. Michael Owen may have played for Newcastle, Man United and Real Madrid, but it wouldn't be a tough call to induct him as a Liverpool player. Likewise, Fernanda may have done more than a few night shows, but it wouldn't be so controversial for a contest organiser to make the judgement that she is primarily a dayshow performer. And even if it were, a little controversy never hurts a contest Smile
22-11-2020 12:43
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(22-11-2020 12:43 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  And even if it were, a little controversy never hurts a contest Smile

Tell that to the US electorate Bounce
22-11-2020 13:21
winsaw Offline

(22-11-2020 12:15 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  What happens if a girl wins through in the past babes draw, but then decides to make a comeback?

Surely that makes it a fraudulent win. Do we re-run the competition, or just throw her out of the HoF? Wink

no because like all votes its a moment in time and would have been correct at that moment so if things changed in the future i in no way would see it as making the vote that was conducted correctly at the time an issue, i think you are just trying to find an issue that is not there,
i saw a post saying if you had any ideas for next years vote then to post them so i did, i though it a good idea and worth posting i would not agree with your take on things , its defiantly not what i was talking about,

22-11-2020 16:59
winsaw Offline

(22-11-2020 12:43 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  A key issue is ELIGIBILITY. I like the straightforward criterion that it has been at least 10 years since the girl's debut. That should limit the field to girls with real 'staying power'. Doesn't matter if she has stayed in the business for 10 years or if she was a one-year wonder -- if we are still thinking / talking about her 10 years later, then she arguably deserves to be in contention for the HOF.

And I appreciate there is complexity in dividing the inductions between DAYSHOWS and NIGHTSHOWS, due to the fact that so many girls migrate between the two. But it kinda feels like it will take a long time for dayshow mainstays to ever get a real shot at the HOF unless this is resolved.

i dont agree with point one although i do see where u are coming from,

on point 2 i do agree with you, this is why i have talked in the past of increasing the total number of girls who go in, breaking it into different sections like Day and night still on the shows, web,days and nights retired for a set number of years

22-11-2020 17:08