gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Kimmy - chat & discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kimmy - chat & discussion
A fantastic night of utter mindblowing filth last night from Kimmy in every stint she did. Babe of the night without a doubt for me

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-12-2020 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow I couldn’t take my eyes off her all night she is just mesmerising! Every outfit just got better and better 10/10!
I agree babe of the night for me too.
28-12-2020 15:23
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^ I agree with the above comments, Kimmy was mesmerizing all night. Definitely babe of the night for me as well.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
28-12-2020 22:52
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Just saw kimmys on tonight can’t wait love calling her she’s so funny and sexy
My new year sorted
31-12-2020 14:46
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Kimmy was amazing last night, as he has been for every one of her appearances since her recent return. She looked so sexy with the tiny black PVC/leather thong with her landing-strip in full view also! A great way to see-in the New Year!

Kimmy has been a revelation on returning to the show. She has really upped her performance level, really fired up and with an extraordinary selection of sexy costumes. She is looking amazing, lean and fit and having had some enhancement work, she looks extraordinarily sexy. She has rapidly emerged as one of the standout performers across all the channels.
01-01-2021 12:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-01-2021 12:36 )crankshaft Wrote:  Kimmy was amazing last night, as he has been for every one of her appearances since her recent return. She looked so sexy with the tiny black PVC/leather thong with her landing-strip in full view also! A great way to see-in the New Year!

Kimmy has been a revelation on returning to the show. She has really upped her performance level, really fired up and with an extraordinary selection of sexy costumes. She is looking amazing, lean and fit and having had some enhancement work, she looks extraordinarily sexy. She has rapidly emerged as one of the standout performers across all the channels.

No disagreements here. Kimmy’s really taken her shows to another lever of filth since she returned, last night was no exception

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-01-2021 12:49
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2021 12:36 )crankshaft Wrote:  Kimmy was amazing last night, as he has been for every one of her appearances since her recent return. She looked so sexy with the tiny black PVC/leather thong with her landing-strip in full view also! A great way to see-in the New Year!

Couldn’t have said it better myself! She just keeps getting better she’s just so unique and pure filth for me there’s no babe in comparison at the moment she’s unique, filthy and original! Top babe
01-01-2021 16:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Another fantastic night of filth from Kimmy last night as she carried on her run of incredibly filthy shows in her fabulous lingerie & outfits

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-01-2021 12:46
Charlemagne Offline

Kimmy's having problems with twitter.
It looks like someone keeps reporting her pics and also her bio despite it being no more explicit then any of the other girls.

Because of these reports she keeps getting her account locked.
She's now thinking that she should leave twitter and just communicate via her SoSpoilt account.

It's a shame that a girl can't get on with making a living without someone with an agenda against her.

06-01-2021 13:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-01-2021 13:18 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Kimmy's having problems with twitter.
It looks like someone keeps reporting her pics and also her bio despite it being no more explicit then any of the other girls.

Because of these reports she keeps getting her account locked.
She's now thinking that she should leave twitter and just communicate via her SoSpoilt account.

It's a shame that a girl can't get on with making a living without someone with an agenda against her.

Fully agree Charle, it’s such a shame & disgraceful that social media including twitter are not taking action this sort of harassment & intimidation that Kimmy is dealing with at the moment & many others are dealing with.

From looking at Kimmy’s twitter just now it looks like Kimmy will be staying on twitter, but will be more active on her so spoilt page & her page on Xpanded.

Kimmy is on Xpanded tonight she’s also tweeted today

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2021 15:30 by Rammyrascal.)
06-01-2021 15:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles