babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
(17-11-2021 12:43 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Delia’s pussy play doesn’t involve showing pussy does it? It’s just panty play. As has been said recently in her thread she doesn’t show anything even in pervcam (no issue with that as she works to her limits) but I guess notwithstanding what some of us have heard it will be the implementation of the new rules that will be the guide for us.

I suppose that there may also be some variation between day & night shows

It would be good if we could trust the girls to actually start the show when a goal is achieved and they go off freeview to pay to view - much of the time there is a hefty delay before they start the activity or they draw it out as long as they can to maximise the amount you need to spend just waiting for them to start - this is one of the biggest reasons that tips are not so forthcoming. manys the time I've popped in and out just waiting for her to start which is just wasting at least 3 quid a pop
17-11-2021 13:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Jess said it all starts on Monday 22nd, according to the e-mail she got.

So I wouldn't read too much into anything that's happening just now.
17-11-2021 14:26
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(14-11-2021 15:33 )winsaw Wrote:  i can see a lot of the bs girls making a lot less money than before, the big names who have a couple of big tippers will be ok as they can live off them but a lot of the girls who rely on many small tips over a night are going to struggle

Your argument doesn't seem to make any sense. There may have been a new feature intoduced, the gold shows, but then tipping hasn't been abolished and neither have tip goals. Why should anyone struggle or make less money than before?

As I understand the gold shows, some of the Babestation girls suggested it because they do well with it on Streamate and don't like freeloaders watching their tip goal shows for free. Other girls aren't keen on the gold shows idea and may not use it, but that's entirely up to them.

As gold shows are optional it gives the girls more choice on how to package their services. Those girls who choose gold shows will disappoint freeloaders and the buzz gang, but not necessarily all of the time as they can still do tip goals as well. They could even run both at the same time.
17-11-2021 17:24
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2021 14:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Jess said it all starts on Monday 22nd, according to the e-mail she got.

So I wouldn't read too much into anything that's happening just now.

Megan confirmed it all starts on 22nd also. TBH the way the platform works and the limitations I can see some girls income dropping big time. Certainly those who rely on 3 or 4 tippers.
17-11-2021 20:32
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(17-11-2021 17:24 )southlondonphil Wrote:  Your argument doesn't seem to make any sense. There may have been a new feature intoduced, the gold shows, but then tipping hasn't been abolished and neither have tip goals. Why should anyone struggle or make less money than before?

As I understand the gold shows, some of the Babestation girls suggested it because they do well with it on Streamate and don't like freeloaders watching their tip goal shows for free. Other girls aren't keen on the gold shows idea and may not use it, but that's entirely up to them.

As gold shows are optional it gives the girls more choice on how to package their services. Those girls who choose gold shows will disappoint freeloaders and the buzz gang, but not necessarily all of the time as they can still do tip goals as well. They could even run both at the same time.

As I said before, BS have rashly associated the gold shows with the rule change about fta content in guys' minds. Two own goals in one regressive move.

This rule change is the ultimate in removal of a valued part of the service that made a vital contribution to why guys continued to pay. I can't help feeling the guys predicting the babes will feel this in their take home are completely correct.

The other angle: Any one think this move doesn't show contempt for their customers' intelligence also? Not a good look either.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-11-2021 22:07
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(17-11-2021 22:07 )ShandyHand Wrote:  This rule change is the ultimate in removal of a valued part of the service that made a vital contribution to why guys continued to pay.

You sound like a right drama queen. TV rules has always worked well enough on TV, so why won't it work on the web. If you want the heavy stuff, i.e things that wouldn't be allowed on TV, you can still get it by going private.
17-11-2021 22:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe with the new web restrictions, they'll throw us a bone and let the TV sessions become better and less tame. bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
17-11-2021 22:34
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(17-11-2021 17:24 )southlondonphil Wrote:  As gold shows are optional it gives the girls more choice on how to package their services. Those girls who choose gold shows will disappoint freeloaders and the buzz gang, but not necessarily all of the time as they can still do tip goals as well. They could even run both at the same time.

Gold shows will sink or swim on their own merit. It's the banning of tip goals that are explicit in nature that will hit the girls income from buzzes.
17-11-2021 22:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(17-11-2021 22:34 )mrmann Wrote:  Maybe with the new web restrictions, they'll throw us a bone and let the TV sessions become better and less tame. bladewave

How much drink have you had tonight? Big Laugh

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
17-11-2021 22:42
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

No, of course they won't do any such thing. TV will continue as it is now and the web will be the same as TV. The free web that is. If you want explicit nudity or hardcore you can get that too, but not for free.
17-11-2021 22:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV