babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
shame to miss beth but no chance of me ever tuning into an x night involving tiffany.ruining a camilla night for me by refusing to get naked and expose pussy on top of the ridiculous balloon playing evening finished me off.hopefully soon be some either solo evenings or evenings that all the girls involved perform to x levels as in babestation X.am looking to press red button and enjoy these as soon as they come up!!
18-12-2012 17:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

well if it goes that way tonight, I'll be bailing before the end of the first!
18-12-2012 18:08
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

You've got to laugh, guys. Here you are slagging off (quite rightly in my view) the dreadful output from BabestationX and, in another thread, we have the broadcaster trying to "bull" it up into some kind of erotic frenzy and never the twain shall meet.

Only in the UK.
18-12-2012 21:59
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I loose all respect for models and cam girls who suddenly think they have become above the rest of us once they get a bit of a name for themselves and start trying to mug us off and beg.

You can pretty much guarantee if Tiff didn't get a lucky break on babestation she'd be cramming fingers up herself left right n centre on camsites. If it wasn't for us, they would be nobodys in the first place, always remember that guys.

As keith Lemon once said: "boobs; if men weren't obsessed with em' you'd be workin' in fuckin' Dixons!" so so true...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2012 22:44 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
18-12-2012 22:36
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

So night Tiffany incharge, hmmm means Beth naked Tiff tryin to look serious (in pants)"

Ferandez generally like your posts but that last one makes you sound.. Well did you read that shit?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
19-12-2012 00:22
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2012 00:22 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  So night Tiffany incharge, hmmm means Beth naked Tiff tryin to look serious (in pants)"

Ferandez generally like your posts but that last one makes you sound.. Well did you read that shit?

I kind of get whats hes meaning and hes got a good point, but the way he says it, errrr lol
19-12-2012 00:31
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2012 00:22 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  So night Tiffany incharge, hmmm means Beth naked Tiff tryin to look serious (in pants)"

At least I understood him, while your posts are very garbled and confusing.
19-12-2012 00:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

after last few nights that have been rubbish i am quite glad i am unable to watch tonight because as we have seen recently Tiffany does not do BSX levels she hardly removed her bra for long during her last show and cant even talk properly using the word them when it should be those when asking for more texts,which on the evidence of the last few nights will probably be ignored,i think its a shame this channel does not seem able to attract the right sort of babes to appear on an encrypted channel and until they can these shows will continue to be tame and not worth the fee when compared to FTA channels.

im always open to positive change
19-12-2012 00:45
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

well so far tonight, its pants! Beth is tied to the X thing naked, but standing up so cant show anything really. Tiff is on the phone showng nothing as usual, and theres a new girl that seems up for it and I dont know her name!

they'd be better getting Beth and the new girl on a bed together and fucking Tiff off ! whats Tiff doing on there, not even topless yet!

so far so nevermind. Sorry Beth, brilliant as you are, they're not letting you be as good as we know you can be!
19-12-2012 01:02
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Ok Beth is no longer tied up, and Beth and the new girl are showing pussy, BUT someone text in asking Tiff to get naked and tiff replied, she doenst get naked!
What the hell is Tiff doing on BSX? what a waste of money!

Ok, the set is dark and depressing, Beth is ood, the new girl is OK so far, but Tiff is a piss take, get rid of her.
having Tiff on is 2 fingers to the customers.
I'll see what the 2nd segment starts like, if its the same as the first. ie dark, depressing and just dull, then its a channel change for me.

One thing is for sure, if I see Tiffany Chambers is going to be one, then its a night to avoid!

I hope BSX havent paid Tiffany, cos shes certainly gonna cost them lost income!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 01:23 by welshken.)
19-12-2012 01:15

babestation xtra