Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Tamara - Chat & Discussion

verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Tamara
Got in late last night/this morning (2am) and was disappointed to find that Tamara was looking great and I had missed most of the show All she was wearing was a tiny see through thong and a pair of heels Thanks God she had ditched those horrible boots she sometimes wears and that was definitely by far the flimsiest piece of underwear she has had on Couldnt resist a brief call during which she was most definitely active with her fingers full on albeit outside the underwear
05-11-2009 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

What's happened with this woman? I began as a non-fan and accused her of being a one-trick pony (lying on her belly with her knickers round her ankles and one hand tucked between her legs), but then had to admit that maybe I was wrong after she gave a blistering performance a month or so back that featured some of the best and most authentic self pleasuring I'd seen in a very long time.

I wish I'd kept quiet because ever since that night she's gone back to being the dull woman I was critisising in the first place. I can only presume that the night which so impressed me resulted in her being told off for being too rude.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2009 02:25 by StanTheMan.)
15-11-2009 02:23
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

Stan (& others),

I have to come clean! The pain that I have clearly caused has obviously taken its toll!

I must admit... as difficult as it is to me.... that it is my fault that her performances have been so much tamer lately.
Its the usual powers that be with the eyes in the sky, watching Sky

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
16-11-2009 23:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2009 23:07 )NEW LIVE 960 Wrote:  Stan (& others),

I have to come clean! The pain that I have clearly caused has obviously taken its toll!

I must admit... as difficult as it is to me.... that it is my fault that her performances have been so much tamer lately.
Its the usual powers that be with the eyes in the sky, watching Sky

Well. I'm sorry to hear that. But I guess that its better to be safe then sorry. Having said that though, have Live960 every considering going the present Sportxxx route? With the full nudity, gaffer tape and suchlike. I mean, if Sportxxx are still getting away for it, then surely Live960 would consider giving it w whirl themselves.
19-11-2009 18:11
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(19-11-2009 18:11 )Browser1 Wrote:  Well. I'm sorry to hear that. But I guess that its better to be safe then sorry. Having said that though, have Live960 every considering going the present Sportxxx route? With the full nudity, gaffer tape and suchlike. I mean, if Sportxxx are still getting away for it, then surely Live960 would consider giving it w whirl themselves.

Browser1,

I dont know how they get away with it, maybe in the future we will give it a go, who knows?

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
25-11-2009 05:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-11-2009 05:32 )NEW LIVE 960 Wrote:  Browser1,

I dont know how they get away with it, maybe in the future we will give it a go, who knows?

Thanks for the reply. It is an intriguing situation, isn't it? Personally, I feel that there is something going on behind the scenes that we're not privy to, which is enabling them to get away with what they're doing. There has to be. Most of the channels (with the possible exception of Hotel Paradiso) have done full nudity in one form or another over the last number of months. Hopefully, whatever it is will continue on and give us the opportunity, as independently thinking adults to view what we want, when we want.
25-11-2009 20:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-11-2009 20:41 )Browser1 Wrote:  It is an intriguing situation, isn't it? Personally, I feel that there is something going on behind the scenes that we're not privy to, which is enabling them to get away with what they're doing. There has to be. Most of the channels (with the possible exception of Hotel Paradiso) have done full nudity in one form or another over the last number of months. Hopefully, whatever it is will continue on and give us the opportunity, as independently thinking adults to view what we want, when we want.

I honestly couldn't have summed up the current situation better, Browser. It is, as you say, intriguing.

And if Live960 can't understand how Sportxxx are getting away with the gaffer tape knickers, heaven only knows what his take on Amanda sticking a lollipop up Jemma's pussy is Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 00:48 by StanTheMan.)
26-11-2009 00:44
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2009 00:44 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(25-11-2009 20:41 )Browser1 Wrote:  It is an intriguing situation, isn't it? Personally, I feel that there is something going on behind the scenes that we're not privy to, which is enabling them to get away with what they're doing. There has to be. Most of the channels (with the possible exception of Hotel Paradiso) have done full nudity in one form or another over the last number of months. Hopefully, whatever it is will continue on and give us the opportunity, as independently thinking adults to view what we want, when we want.

I honestly couldn't have summed up the current situation better, Browser. It is, as you say, intriguing.

And if Live960 can't understand how Sportxxx are getting away with the gaffer tape knickers, heaven only knows what his take on Amanda sticking a lollipop up Jemma's pussy is Big Grin

Many thanks. Something else that just came into my head about this - is it possible, I wonder, that, prior to the last few months, is it possible that the channels were using Ofcom as a scapegoat for not going further? Was there some form of self-censorship going on behind the scenes? Obviously Ofcom are under a legal obligation to investigate any complaints made to them regarding the showing of offensive material onscreen. And any controversy over a perceived breach of the broadcasting code by any of the channels would obviously heighten our interest in the channel.

By self-censoring, the channels were promoting themselves and their product and thus igniting debate over whats appropriate to be shown on television. At the end of the day, we, the viewer would be the biggest loser, and they would be the biggest winner because the interest generated by the numerous heated debates in forums all across the internet would cause more viewers to tune in and see what all the fuss is about and maybe avail of the services offered by the channels.

One thing that I think goes someway towards proving my point is in the parallels between what's happening on the babechannels and whats going on in the international economy in general. Up until last year, before this recession bit in, a lot of companies, shops, Service Providers and the like were charging exorbitant prices for the supply of the products to the consumers. But since the biting, a lot of consumers have stopped buying product and now the producers are slashing prices left, right and center in order to entice consumers to spend. And the babechannels are doing the same - consumers aren't biting, so by bringing in nudity, gaffer tape etc, they are promoting their product and trying to pull in more consumers.

Don't flame me on this - I'm just playing Devils Advocate here! And it is my own opinion. And it could be nothing more then a conspiracy theory.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 20:50 by Browser1.)
26-11-2009 20:37
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-11-2009 20:37 )Browser1 Wrote:  By self-censoring, the channels were promoting themselves and their product and thus igniting debate over whats appropriate to be shown on television. At the end of the day, we, the viewer would be the biggest loser, and they would be the biggest winner because the interest generated by the numerous heated debates in forums all across the internet would cause more viewers to tune in and see what all the fuss is about and maybe avail of the services offered by the channels.

It's an interesting theory, Browser, but flawed. The only attention the tame channels get is negative. Constant complaints about how poor and tame a channel is - compared with others - will drive viewers way, not attract them, surely? A fruit seller will never attract customers to his stall if he's constantly howling "bad fruit!"

More confusion now, though. If Live960 have insisted Tamara takes the heat off, what's their logic behind Dannie's dayshows? Relatively speaking - and I emphasise the word relatively - this girl's dayshow are far ruder than Tamara's nightshows were.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2009 00:14 by StanTheMan.)
27-11-2009 00:09
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-11-2009 00:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2009 20:37 )Browser1 Wrote:  By self-censoring, the channels were promoting themselves and their product and thus igniting debate over whats appropriate to be shown on television. At the end of the day, we, the viewer would be the biggest loser, and they would be the biggest winner because the interest generated by the numerous heated debates in forums all across the internet would cause more viewers to tune in and see what all the fuss is about and maybe avail of the services offered by the channels.

It's an interesting theory, Browser, but flawed. The only attention the tame channels get is negative. Constant complaints about how poor and tame a channel is - compared with others - will drive viewers way, not attract them, surely? A fruit seller will never attract customers to his stall if he's constantly howling "bad fruit!"

More confusion now, though. If Live960 have insisted Tamara takes the heat off, what's their logic behind Dannie's dayshows? Relatively speaking - and I emphasise the word relatively - this girl's dayshow are far ruder than Tamara's nightshows were.

I think that you may have mis-interpreted me. What I mean is - when the producers deliberately tone down what can and can't be shown, then people like us will go on about about we're living in a nanny state and how we're not allowed to see what we want. And then, if a casual web browser comes across a forum such as this and see's what we're talking about, then curiosity might compel them to check out what all the fuss is about. So, they turn onto one of the channels one night, and after checking out the myriad find babes onscreen, they might be prompted to avail of the services offered. Remember the context that the channels are placed in - glorified rolling adverts for premium rate sex lines.
27-11-2009 18:35

Click here to watch Studio 66