RE: Rachel Babeworld
..and again on the night show :-O
13-02-2010 22:14
Find all posts by this user
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

(13-02-2010 22:14 )mark495 Wrote:  ..and again on the night show :-O

When she was on nights regularly, as well as the day shows, she often did double shifts and managed to cope well. She does know her limits I think. I remember that there were two separate occasions when she did three shifts, one after the other, when they were desperate for girls. She coped then, but I think that was taking unfair advantage of her. It certainly couldn't have been done if she was an employee, rather than self-employed. I wish that I had her stamina.

She still looks fantastic !!
13-02-2010 23:20
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel on LiveXXXBabes
Doesn't Rachel look totally stunning tonight guys.
Horny as hell and with a body that just leaves you weak at the kneesTongue
She's a hunni and no mistake.Heart

Why me?
13-02-2010 23:52
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

RE: Rachel on LiveXXXBabes
Livexxx now belongs to babeworld x x
14-02-2010 04:50
penfold48 Offline

RE: Return of Rachel on Babeworld
Good to see the lovely Rachel back on Babeworld

a shame that "under new mangement" tag for 950 is the same boring format there appears to be a lack of imagination

Rachel is great, but could do so much more if wasn't so stuck in the same old thing

just like the chat lounge the girls are stuck in the same position, can't move around etc

wake up the producers, watch other channels and adapt then the girls can express themselves better -more effort ill mean more calls

More Rachel ......
14-02-2010 16:02
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Return of Rachel on Babeworld
(14-02-2010 16:02 )penfold48 Wrote:  Good to see the lovely Rachel back on Babeworld

a shame that "under new mangement" tag for 950 is the same boring format there appears to be a lack of imagination

Rachel is great, but could do so much more if wasn't so stuck in the same old thing

just like the chat lounge the girls are stuck in the same position, can't move around etc

wake up the producers, watch other channels and adapt then the girls can express themselves better -more effort ill mean more calls

More Rachel ......

Well I know that you are not talking about more effort from Rachel. In spite of the problems about " lack of imagination" with the format, there were also problems with lighting and clarity - on some occasions Rachel even had to call for a cameraman because only the top of her head could be seen above the graphics. If this wasn't bad enough there were periods when the telephone was not operative. How can anyone run a telephone call service without a working telephone?

For all that, Rachel maintained an almost constant flow of calls and on one occasion used the microphone to maintain contact with a caller that she could hear, but who could not hear her via the phone. Because Rachel's side of the conversation was public she obviously had to be very guarded in her handling, but she maintained contact while the system around her failed. What a performer!! As an extra on this subject it was almost impossible to get through to her because of her call continuity.

All in all, an incredible performance by Rachel, which demonstrated that there is a lot more potential (and demand) for her than on Chat Lounge. If you've ever tried to speak to her on Chat Lounge, you would also know that she has probably the highest call rate there.

What would she achieve on a properly organised night show?

As for Chat Lounge, what is happening there? At the beginning of the year someone said that "changes were planned for the near future". So far as I can see the only changes that I have detected are the loss of several of the regular presenters, so that there have been lots of shifts covered by the Asian channel (all day today) and extra cover by some of the night shows "retiring matrons". Additionally the "well advertised " change of channels - demonstrating the need fo channel hopping.

Is there going to be a future for the Chat Lounge. What is the future for Rachel. As I've said elsewhere, a lot of us want to see a lot more of Rachel, but with a channel that will present her using decent camera work, using decent equipment, and giving her a working telephone.

Rachel. You seem to be looking and using this forum recently, so let me say "You were wonderful" Heart Heart
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 20:10 by Fisherman.)
14-02-2010 19:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nice to see rachel back on nights hope you get to go on the main bw

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-02-2010 12:23
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Has anyone got any caps / vids from Rachel's show on 950 Live XXX babes the other night? That was so hot. She's fantastic.Smile
15-02-2010 17:24
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(15-02-2010 12:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nice to see rachel back on nights hope you get to go on the main bw

Rachel is back on Wednesday night Smile
16-02-2010 22:16
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2010 22:16 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  
(15-02-2010 12:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nice to see rachel back on nights hope you get to go on the main bw

Rachel is back on Wednesday night Smile

excellent newsBig Grin
16-02-2010 22:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66