Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Ali party people

Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ali party people
i was told people are worried now to post up vids as the girls go mad lol , hey kalel my baby hope ur ok merry xmas, ill be spending the day with my flatmate jody were having lamberini and having a boogie in me jimjams and slippers were hoping santa will come tonight x
24-12-2008 23:20
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Am cool Ali, am ready for christmas thank god, but i haven't got any one to kiss under the mistletoe lol. Sounds like you'll be having fun then. I hope you and your flatmate jody have a lovely christmas and don't drink too much hehe. Wish i could pop round tho, might just fly by lol. I'll have my fingers crossed that santa brings you guys something special Tongue x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-12-2008 23:29
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

hey guys u ok?? aww smcgill your welcome im glad it made u feel better however keep doing what ur doing to be honest us girls should expect photos to be uploaded and stuff, what do the expect working on babestation?? u will know the good girls to the horrible girls, not all of them will be nice people hey! dont let them upset u tho or make u feel bad. , kalel and boys did u have a good xmas?? live above a pub and little nightclub that my sister manages so me and jody went down at 12 and drank till 3 and all the staff and a few punters and family had a huge christmas dinner and we closed the pub closed all the curtains and put down a huge projecter screen and sat down and watched christmas films, then turnt the club on and danced all night hammerd lol. we played twister and i ran in my town center to the water founatin and jumped init, lol crazness, now i feel like poo Sad what did u all get up too xxxxx
26-12-2008 15:54
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hi Ali sounds like you had a lot of fun over christmas, did you get anything nice then?. My Christmas wasn't too bad got loads of wii games five in totally, loads of dvd boxsets and aftershave. Soundfs like you had a lot of fun running into the founatin lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-12-2008 15:59
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

how do i change m name on here?? i wanna put my full name instead of alipp ?? aaarrgghh lol kalel sounds like u had a good lazy day of playing games sounds awsome!! big is on tv now Smile hehe xxx
26-12-2008 16:06
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

How In the hell did i MIss that Bloody NIPPLE SLIP lol....
Oh Hi ali... How re ya today? So ya had a good christmas by the sounds of it.
Ya could send me a private pic if ya like so i can see what i missed....Tongue
Take care xx

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
26-12-2008 16:14
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Yeah i have been don't know how am gonna find the time to play all of them, Got shaun white snowboarding you can use the wii board as snow board talk about making my knees ache, If you wanna change your name go to your profile and send a private message to addressed to admin and ask if he change your name for you its either that or create a new profile. I didn't find you under my christmas tree lol xx .

26-12-2008 16:14
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Living above a pub and club, now that sounds cool Smile
Glad you had a good one!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
26-12-2008 16:25
GreenDragon Offline

There was a town with an Ali in the fountain?! I clearly live in the wrong place.
26-12-2008 17:16
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

haha lol are u taking the mickey out me name greendragon??? mmmmmmmm cheeky tut tut xxxxx
30-12-2008 18:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV