Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Forum Awards 2011 - Winners Ceremony

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Forum Awards 2011 - Winners Ceremony
(19-12-2011 01:48 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  I'd just like to take this time to tell everyone that starting January the 1st, I will be stepping up my game to win not 1, not 2 but ALL of the awards next year. If you thought cwpussylover was funny, you haven't seen a thing yet (and that's not just because you have an eyeful of spunky pussy juices after having tammy oldham squat over ur face and smear her silky lips all over ur nose). If you thought TinTin had the best avatar, think again. I'm currently in the process of getting the entire Lord Of The Rings trilogy baked into a compactible gif-style file. If you thought Eccles has done such a standout job with his e-petition...I'll do it better. I'm already coming up with a campaign to kick this petition into overdrive. To start I've purchased 5000" FuckOfCom" and "Oh my god, you just make up the rules as you go along, you're like some terrible power hungry boss who likes to fire the fat people" T-shirts which I will be posting to every forum member who signs the petition. Fanboy of the year 2012? Wazo? Don't think so. I'll be bumping my gums about Rochelle so much, you'll be calling me bleeding gums Murphy and the blood spilled from my mouth will form the words "Savannah Mai's Temple". Speaking of which, The temple will be trebling in size come January, as will my other attempts to wrangle that cap posting crown from Gaz Aston's claw like grip (my grip will be an even more crippled claw from the amount of times I hit the PrintScreen button on my keyboard). The only reason Barcelona will win the champions league this season is because Man United won't be there to beat them. And the only reason Aaron and quiquems won there respective video poster of the year awards is because I don't know how to post videos. But believe me, once that slight hinderence is out of my path, I shall be beasting the video scene (movie scene?) like you've never s©een(e) before. Half hour vids will be a thing of the past. My videos will be high definition, osg free, 9 hour marathon stints, with audio description and background music that will melt your earlobes.

congartulations to all the winners but next year will be where this forum gets kicked into overdrive. So, champions, as you sip on that celebratory glass of red (or in cwpussylovers case, draining the piss from fernanda's panties) think about this...........

Imagine how Paul Nicholls felt when he first seen Kauto Star jump fences. Imagine how Muhammad Ali felt after his first knockout punch.
Imagine the feeling that came over Pele, the first time he laced up his football boots.

That is the monster that will have awoken in me starting the 1st of Januray. 2012 will be the year of Se7en (and not that gay Japanese guy that comes up when you type the word Se7en into google images...like seriously, who the fuck is that? )

(23-12-2011 11:49 )Tintin Wrote:  Bloody hell that was a really big surprise! Thank you to every 1 that voted for me... Blush

I have a big surprise my self but you'll find that out soon Big Grin Big Grin.

Regarding K.HarperSe7en post 43. Hmm i won 1 of the awards which i'm really chuffed with & i couldn't ask for more but your after ALL OF THE AWARDS next year. There's nothing like saying = Look at me i'm the man. The hell with the other members just vote for me.

Come on mate this is a friendly forum so every 1 should have a say/be noticed.

Thank you again to every 1 that voted & big Kisses to the babestation girls for taking the time to inform the winners!!!

[Image: im_super_serial__2.png]
23-12-2011 19:31
Find all posts by this user
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

Congrats to all winners and thx to the BS models for announcing some of em. Cheers and merry xmas! Wink
23-12-2011 19:38
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(23-12-2011 18:33 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  The man's a charlatan.

Incorrect. I was in fact a member of the Inspiral Carpets.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
23-12-2011 19:45
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(23-12-2011 19:45 )rickhardo Wrote:  Incorrect. I was in fact a member of the Inspiral Carpets.

See. He only won the award due to his 'celebrity' friends and assorted hangers on as evidenced by the thanks for the respective posts.

Fuck the festive season! Take this.

[Image: swearing-kid.jpg]

Makes you proud to be Dutch. Wink
23-12-2011 20:38
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Calling the Inspiral Carpets celebrities is stretching things a tad.

23-12-2011 20:41
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(23-12-2011 20:41 )rickhardo Wrote:  Calling the Inspiral Carpets celebrities is stretching things a tad.

But you being a member of the Inspiral Carpets is probably very appropriate, considering that their biggest hit was "This is how it feels to be lonely"!! laugh

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-12-2011 22:11
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(23-12-2011 22:11 )mr williams Wrote:  But you being a member of the Inspiral Carpets is probably very appropriate, considering that their biggest hit was "This is how it feels to be lonely"!! laugh

Cheeky git.

25-12-2011 17:17
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

don't forget, Rickhardo, that I have often been described as a shining wit.....

...well at least, I think that's what they said....

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 20:11 by mr williams.)
25-12-2011 20:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just to say well done to all the winners, all worthy champions in their own field, I was very surprised to make it this far to be honest, so again a big thanks to all who voted for me, may this forum live long and prosperous well into 2012 and beyond, hope everyone had a great Christmas, I certainly did, am only just sobering up now, a big thank to the forum awards for giving us all something special to top off a fantastic year, looking forward to debates and possible arguments Big Grin all across the whole board of forums in 2012.
28-12-2011 19:31
admin. Offline
Administrator

For anyone who would like to see the awards presentation videos in better quality than that of the limited quality versions embedded above, here are the download links for the 6 videos in their original format.

Amanda Rendall presents

Ree Petra presents

Georgie Darby presents

Dani O'Neal presents

Paige Tyler presents

Camilla Jayne presents

Cool
03-01-2012 20:12
Thread Closed