gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
mmm ickle_bee !, it was so good to talk and to ahem -admire you in this afternoon's session of the show but really Bee sleeping in until midday Tut, Tut !!. You'll have to buy yourself a dog and take it out for early morning "walkies". Then you would be up and about even for the morning session and have time to read "the u.k. babe channels forum" and even answer your #1 biancafan173 and many others who I'm sure have come to love and to admire you as one the "Chat's" most ravishing and desirable beauties !. Gillyboy2,Big Grin:.DCool.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2009 20:26 by GillyboyTwo.)
08-05-2009 20:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Hi, Although Bee was on "The Chat" this afternoon I'm afraid I couldn't find an oppertunity to call her.
Did you find time to call her Biacafan173 ?.
I see Bee is back on the Chat on Friday,15th,May.

Cheers,Gillyboy2,Big Grin.
13-05-2009 03:10
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

No I had the time but not the money to call Bee. Sad I sent her a msg to say I was thinking of her. I can't even see Bianca! Sad

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
14-05-2009 17:26
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

thanks for the call today was lovely chattin to u both!!!! mike ur a superstar always a shame we cant talk longer albert stay cheeky wat more can i say enjoy ur wkend boys!!!
15-05-2009 16:29
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:thanks for the call today was lovely chattin to u both!!!! mike ur a superstar always a shame we cant talk longer albert stay cheeky wat more can i say enjoy ur wkend boys!!!

Ooooooh !, icle_bee what have I done to you ?, have I said something to upset you ?, ooooh !, bo-bo !Sad.
Sniff sniff !,you say to Mike "shame we can't talk longer", but not to poor,poor me, I'm going to put my head in the oven, Oh damn !, it's electric well I just won't bother now.
I will just turn the other cheek and get on with it.
Jolly nice little chat we had today bee !, Jolly interesting what !.
No ! I give up I can't find you on facebook but I 'm still searching.
Speak to you next time your on unless you have a phone growing out of your ear !.(All Day ).

goodbye old fruit, lol.!, Albert aka gillyboy2TongueTongueBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2009 22:00 by GillyboyTwo.)
15-05-2009 21:58
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:No I had the time but not the money to call Bee. Sad I sent her a msg to say I was thinking of her. I can't even see Bianca! Sad

Hi biancafan173, I'm sorry you couldn't of called Bee but as you said you managed to send her a message, I'm sure that was gratefully appreciated by Bee.
As you've no doubt read I managed to call Bee but it was touch and go as she had been busy all day.
Glad you and I can chat without any bitterness because believe me there's absolutely no cause for it at all.Gillyboy2,Big Grin
15-05-2009 22:18
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

hey no im not in a mood from u!!!! i was just callin u cheeky!!! always a pleasure to talk to u! im on the show this afternoon if either of u are about!!
18-05-2009 10:52
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:thanks for the call today was lovely chattin to u both!!!! mike ur a superstar always a shame we cant talk longer albert stay cheeky wat more can i say enjoy ur wkend boys!!!

Thank U Bee! I hope U had a good one too! You are a star too! I am sorry we could not talk for longer! I am trying to save up so we can, but until then U will have to be patient with me I'm afraid. I am always gutted when I can't call U or if I can only call for a few mins. This is only because I am not able to, not because I don't want to!

Heart Heart Heart

18-05-2009 11:48
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:hey no im not in a mood from u!!!! i was just callin u cheeky!!! always a pleasure to talk to u! im on the show this afternoon if either of u are about!!

mmm ickle_bee !, Sorry I was the unlucky today as every time I went to phone you were otherewise engaged. Well you know what that means Bee
I'll be saying a naughty word in a minute or two "Blast"!, there I told you I would and I have. I'm a sod when I'm roused.
I hope you had a SOBER repeat a SOBER week-end and not a repeat of last week-end. So can I trust you to be good for the rest of the week. You can't trust a ickle_lass !.Tongue. Albert aka Gillyboy2.Big Grin.xxx.Tongue.Stolen kisses taste better.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 22:01 by GillyboyTwo.)
18-05-2009 22:00
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Bee-Anchor! Surprised

I hope you have a good bank holiday weekend. I hope U have a great holiday too! Try not to miss me too much, OK?! Important

Take care. Have fun, not too much fun though! Heart

25-05-2009 13:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles