cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Carmen - Discussion Thread

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread
bobbistuff Wrote:carmens having a real battle at moment with dress....if she pulls it down to cover her bum her tits pop out....if she covers her tits she shows her bum....hehe wonderful stuff....she is gorgeous....

brilliant if carmen pulls the dress down her boobs pop out and if she pulls it up she flashes her knickers. might as well ditch the dress and go on nights lol

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-05-2009 20:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J1982 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I absolutely love carmen very, very sexy but everybody said when she moved to Elite she was going to be doing the night shows
so "where" is she?
28-05-2009 20:14
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

AFTER JUST READING WHATS BEEN SAID TODAY ABOUT CARMENS SHOW I THOUGHT I WAS REALLY UNLUCKY COZ I GOT IN FROM WORK AT HALF FOUR SAW CARMEN AND THROUGH IN A DVD TO START RECOREDING AND WHEN I WAS ON ME PC NOTICED the red record light had gone off which was literally 2 min after it had stopped and when i turned the tv channel to sky from pc ,carmens left tit was visible for a very sexy split second and by the time i changed disk to record the last 2 hours carmen was rather dignified haha,i think she is ace and reckon she is cool/ kisses for her,love the dress babe
tiger/pete xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
28-05-2009 20:18
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Carmen looked stunning in that red dress when I got home at 6pm
28-05-2009 23:01
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Rolleyes RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread
Well done Elite just what we need to start Cup Final day, the lovely Carmen on the Breakfast Club. Now for that Everton upset.
30-05-2009 07:42
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

last night i was thinking about getting an early night so i could get up early to see who was presenting the breakfast show on elite tv,i was hoping it would be carmen coz i thought she looked awsome from the caps and vid clips of her last breakfast show which unfortunately missed but saw on this website.i ended up playing gears of war 2 last night until quarter to 2 in the morning but luckily woke up at 6 am and yesss itis carmen presenting,i really am happy and its made my day to ee her again,the red dress is wonderful and would love to alot moe of carmen wearing it on the SHOW.your ace carmen,a real stunna and its a great pleasure just relaxing in bed watching you now with not having to worry about getting up and out for work today,thank you so much for a real treat carmen,your circles are just as pretty as i hoped love
xxx

thanks again carmen,have a great day,gonna get back to enjoying the show/view now hunni xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
30-05-2009 07:48
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

wak1976 Wrote:last night i was thinking about getting an early night so i could get up early to see who was presenting the breakfast show on elite tv,i was hoping it would be carmen coz i thought she looked awsome from the caps and vid clips of her last breakfast show which unfortunately missed but saw on this website.i ended up playing gears of war 2 last night until quarter to 2 in the morning but luckily woke up at 6 am and yesss itis carmen presenting,i really am happy and its made my day to ee her again,the red dress is wonderful and would love to alot moe of carmen wearing it on the SHOW.your ace carmen,a real stunna and its a great pleasure just relaxing in bed watching you now with not having to worry about getting up and out for work today,thank you so much for a real treat carmen,your circles are just as pretty as i hoped love
xxx

thanks again carmen,have a great day,gonna get back to enjoying the show/view now hunni xxx
ahhhhh... thanks gorgeous!!!! the pleasure is all mine!! heheh... ive just literately got back home from the breakfast show and im getting ready to do a marathon suntanning down the park! heheh... get the oil on and try and see how strong and luminous i can get my white bits! ahahahah... oooops.. ;P xxx anyway glad u were watching babe... lots of love xxxxxx carmen

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
30-05-2009 11:12
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Carmen
You were stuning again this morning babe! You get sexier every time I see you (if thats possible - (because you were perfection to begin with!)
When are you on again? More importantly, have you any plans to venture in to the night show? If that happens I can see the phones go into meltdown!
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2009 11:18 by tapit54.)
30-05-2009 11:17
irishtender Offline
Banned

Carmen, Carmen, Carmen wat can i say ur beauty personified!!! Every time ur on i watch like dis Tongue lol
Ur d best for d outfit changes and no matter wat u put on u look so hot in it. Wat more can i say, im a big fan and look forward to wen ur on next! Which is?
30-05-2009 11:29
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

It's Cup Final day, the Lions play their first game on tour, and England are playing the Baa-Baas. But if I knew which park Carmen was sunbathing in, I think I'd be popping out for a walk (careful with my typing there).

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-05-2009 12:54

gemma hiles