Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

RE: In Response
Gamehead Wrote:Hey Mod-Sta,

Do you go out clubbing/pubbing/eating/drinking etc with any of the girls and if so any chance of some pics of them in everyday situations rather than the forced smiles and well-trained pouts of an industry glamour model. Any pics of 'the real them' that you would be willing to share?

Up late again huh Game?

Hmmm... I do have some awesome pics from the old PG days and the odd party/club night yes. Let me check with the girls to see if they are happy about them and i'll see about 'uploading from online somewhere'.

If I can find Geri dancing and singing into a hairbrush I secretly recorded on my old cybershot i'll definately put that up... Hilarious.

Pretty sure i've got some of Rachel's 'Pixie' birthday party last year knocking about somewhere too.

I shall look into it for you Game.
02-07-2009 05:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
lee est Offline
Banned

babestation will never be as good as the other shows on tv because they let anna and jade leave the show i wonder is next to leave the the producer have to let girls get more daring or loads more girl will l leave daytime girls on the early morning shift. like last night you had lori and lynsey both were rubbish lori does take her bra off and lynsey all night covered her breast up you got amazing girls jemma,morgan,amanda just to name a few. get girls that will take the bras off that on the show. it like watching daytime tv because the girl most of time keep the bra on come on sort it or you will lose a lot of people
02-07-2009 07:31
Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Do you work for Xerox lee?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
02-07-2009 11:54
boratkaz10 Offline
Senior Poster

hey modsta, just a question, will the girls ever be allowed to be as naughty on freeview as they are on sky, as I have both and when 12 'o' clock hits I see a substantial difference in their behaviours.

p.s. we need more 2-4-1 show, not split screen, 2 girls one phone

thnx mod man
02-07-2009 19:59
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-4-1 calls suck

Might be ok to watch when the girls actually get into it - but a nightmare for a caller (or at least one that likes to be vocal and get involved like I do) as it just means you have 3 people all talking at the same time

They can work on occasion, but only when the girls doing it know what they're doing.....would also be easier if both girls had a phone logged into the same line so all can be heard rather than things having to be passed on on repeated or whatever Smile

02-07-2009 20:08
boratkaz10 Offline
Senior Poster

what girls do you suggest know what theyre doing together than sexy sooky?
02-07-2009 21:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Just do what party talk do have all the callers on the same line at the sametime, wouldn't that be lots of fun.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2009 21:52 by tsurugi.)
02-07-2009 21:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Moderation Station. Yes I agree with a thread last night. I watch the show on Freeview and thoroughly enjoy it. BUT....when I have caught it before midnight on TVAlways it seems much more raunchier and risque. Even the girls have said a few times we cant do that on Freeview which seems very unfair. Apparently the last section from 5.00 until 5.30 is very much dirtier.A lot of us remember Party Girls which finished fairly recently on Freeview and seemed much more "adult". Surely the new show has had long enough now to fend off Ofcon.Besides there is only one set of rules beit Freeview or Sky isnt there? i think we need answers please.
03-07-2009 07:39
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

As I am sure ModSta has mentioned before - he is essentially little more than a 'grunt' (no offence intended with the term lol) on the channels....he does not have any say or influence on matters

While you may have opinions on the shows content, this does have little to do with ModSta - and let's face it.....not many people like pissing off their bosses

What ModSta is here for - and thanks to him for doing that - is helping with any technical issues, such as the oft maligned camera problem lol

The general running of the show, however, is 'out of his jurisdiction' Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2009 21:35 by Sooky™.)
03-07-2009 21:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

SxciiSooky™ Wrote:What ModSta is here for - and thanks to him for doing that - is helping with any technical issues, such as the oft maligned camera problem
ModSta does a good job in this respect. Unfortunately he's offline tonight. Presumably this means he isn't on duty - hence the return of the dreaded 4:3 camera.
04-07-2009 01:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV