Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(16-01-2021 14:28 )Nitram100 Wrote:  
(16-01-2021 10:20 )scooby_doo Wrote:  So Poppy made a very brief appearance last night just before 9 last night was around for a short period of time I think for about 40 mins on and off, not looking to happy and bored before her stream displayed the spy on me screen for over 1 hr before being logged out I think by Mr P. I'm guessing she went home...

Hope all is ok, and it was just her deciding she didn't want to do the shift and not something going wrong for her again.

Well just posted went home feeling unwell but will be back tonight from 8pm

Just seen the post. Glad she's feeling better so can go in tonight, and its not something going wrong, she doesn't deserve that.
16-01-2021 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great to see Poppy back last night looking stunning in her lingerie & was incredibly sexy throughout

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
21-01-2021 14:06
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(21-01-2021 14:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Great to see Poppy back last night looking stunning in her lingerie & was incredibly sexy throughout

Was definitely great to see Poppy back and looking amazing as always. Not sure what happened in her show though, after the minor glitch on her web stream just after 10pm she disappeared for about 20 mins (Maybe a break), when she came back I'm not sure but I think one of the completed tip goals (an expensive one) didn't get done. Then shortly after she came back we had the "Im in a hot show" screen for a while.. Got the feeling something had upset her or she was bored and trying to get people to dip into perv and then when she came back left the mic off for a while (talking to the producer I think). Missed the TV stint but it'll have been the normal standard I reckon :-). Hopefully get a good show Friday when she's on the shedule next :-)
21-01-2021 20:48
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

It's always good to see Poppy gracing our screens unfortunately won't be able to watch until Saturday, due to work commitments, but poppy and her fellow bs colleagues are definitely helping us through the bad times at the moment
21-01-2021 20:54
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Anyone catch much of poppy's Webshow last night, was so good to see Poppy enjoying herself again and having fun and wow the oilshow was amazing, just loved seeing her naked body glistening in all that oil absolutely amazing
24-01-2021 12:57
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(24-01-2021 12:57 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Anyone catch much of poppy's Webshow last night, was so good to see Poppy enjoying herself again and having fun and wow the oilshow was amazing, just loved seeing her naked body glistening in all that oil absolutely amazing

Managed to catch a few bits of her show and what started as what was looking like a very predictable show, i.e Poppy laying doing nothing until people tipped. changed once she relaxed and got involved (Thx to her regulars buzzing) and culminated with a spectacular oil show (think she ruined the sheets with all the oil hehe).

I Think if she does more interaction to get everyone interested (and we know she can be a right seductress) the tips will role in and she won't have to rely on a few tippers, the nights will certainly fly by and everyone especially her will have fun. It can be done you only have to look at the likes of Atlanta who always has fun & seems to have a big fanbase as a result.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2021 15:33 by scooby_doo.)
24-01-2021 15:16
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Well that was a pleasant surprise last night to see Poppy do a home stint, thought it went very well and hopefully she does many more from home in the future pity not many join in tipping her though which was a shame but nevertheless still a good show
26-01-2021 12:29
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(26-01-2021 12:29 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Well that was a pleasant surprise last night to see Poppy do a home stint, thought it went very well and hopefully she does many more from home in the future pity not many join in tipping her though which was a shame but nevertheless still a good show

I think no one knew about it :-( I did see it posted on her twitter, instagram and OnlyFans but only posted late so maybe not many fans saw them.. (I saw them today). Maybe post earlier in the day with time etc and we can all join and more will see it to :-) a schedule would so help everyone (and not rely on the Babestation shedule which we knows as much use as a chocolate teapot).
26-01-2021 13:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ most the time bs don't put girls doing at home shows on there schedule, even some of there most popular girls like Jess,
There was a lot of competition last night bs had a number of girls on the web show who have big tip goal followings, and all where busy last night ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-01-2021 13:25
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(26-01-2021 13:25 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ most the time bs don't put girls doing at home shows on there schedule, even some of there most popular girls like Jess,
There was a lot of competition last night bs had a number of girls on the web show who have big tip goal followings, and all where busy last night ,

Fair point, but despite the tipping still really nice to see Poppy doing a home show
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2021 13:34 by Nitram100.)
26-01-2021 13:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV