babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
I'm beginning to think that, judging by some chatters' remarks this morning when Aemelia & Lori did a 2-4-1 show behind the cameras, that this novelty is wearing thin with many of them. One reckoned it was fake, another thought Lori was 'rigid' Big Grin (think he meant frigid) and once one goal had been reached another was put up even higher...and this was for a 'filthy lucky dip' from a box(which was seen first on the sauna set) - the goal was reached and a double bum shake happened. I might add only Aemelia had the toy inside her, Lori is yet to experience it. As I said I think it might be wearing off, but I also suggest it depends on which girl is using it. Valentina earlier had been better according to one very disgruntled chatter(but then he is critical of everything Mr.P does and said he had to leave before he did something he would regret) oooh get you!!Big Grin

UPdate: They reached the next goal bum-to-bum fun(with toy in Aemelia) but the feed kept going down so in the end it froze and you/they saw precisely nothing and boy did some complain. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 02:05 by GMach1.)
11-06-2019 01:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ getting past a joke now that the stream keeps going down just at the moment the girls are meant to do there tip goal when some girls are on the webshow,
there are a few girls who simply look like they cant be trusted now,
these naughty shows have been going a few weeks now so know who is honest and dose there tip shows properly i just hope those who lost out lastnight put claim in for there money and get it back and dont make the mistake of giving those girls money again save it for the girls who dont let people down with strange reacquiring technical issues always at the moment of a goal coming in,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-06-2019 14:18
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Ha yes there all the same Tiffany chambers said for years she was going to do hardcore or harder stuff she never did lol.Its just something extra a little bit better is the new web show thing.
11-06-2019 14:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

1min 42s was recorded by someone last night with Aemelia and Lori in "double bum fun" but I think anyone would have been bored rigid after just 30secs of it - it didn't excite at all and it took so long to reach their second goal that by the time they pulled it out of the lucky-dip box there was only a few minutes left of their session and the feed cut out just before they started-no wonder people get frustrated and this is not the first time this has happened.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-06-2019 20:17
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Even more astonishing Atlanta and Scarlett together with vibratoys in(both being buzzed) and loving every second-reached their first goal in record time. Doesn't do a lot for me these days but I have to admit that was unbelievable - such a shame we didn't get to see their third suggested goal - some wanted squirting and one idiot wanted fist f*ck(yeah right mate) and just as they were being buzzed the feed was lost!! You can probably hear the gnashing of teeth and wailing Big Grin

12-06-2019 00:11
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

An extra minute free show was put on as the feed was lost later and both Atlanta and Scarlett got a load more buzzes before towards the end Atlanta went to lick Scarlett's pussy. Again time beat them but they were very grateful to all chatters that bothered to tip them or send credits to buzz their toys(they also scissored each other and felt the vibrations together) Either way this toy is here to stay and the girls love it -can't vouch for others or those girls that hold it near them rather than put it in, but Atlanta and Scarlett definitely had them in and their 'reactions' looked genuine to me Tongue

12-06-2019 01:18
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

The shows put on in the last week by Atlanta Scarlett Anna Valentina and Jess have been spectacular.Yes we pay tips but theses girls do everything they say they will. So we are paying but we are at last getting value for money.
However it wont be long before the old guard who have been conning us for years will start complaining to BS as their call revenus must be affected when these web shows are on.
The answer is that the old guard join in and give the same value on the web shows these girls do but I doubt that they will as they are too fixed in their conning ways.
12-06-2019 16:26
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Just noticed earlier, the credits spent on buzzing also count towards the tip goal Surprised
13-06-2019 00:36
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

That's how the girls manage to reach their goals so fast(well the more popular ones of course) and then they still get buzzed after that, but some shows have finished prematurely either due to lost feed or run out of time - this has been criticised as some believe it's a cynical ploy to get people to spend faster. Depends on who is on I suppose. Scarlett, Altlanta, Sophie and Beth are the top four I think.

(This post was last modified: 13-06-2019 00:44 by GMach1.)
13-06-2019 00:44
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

(13-06-2019 00:44 )GreenMachine Wrote:  That's how the girls manage to reach their goals so fast(well the more popular ones of course) and then they still get buzzed after that, but some shows have finished prematurely either due to lost feed or run out of time - this has been criticised as some believe it's a cynical ploy to get people to spend faster. Depends on who is on I suppose. Scarlett, Altlanta, Sophie and Beth are the top four I think.
You can add Jess Anna and Valentina to that lot who not only perform grat visually but verbally too
13-06-2019 07:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV