babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)
It really is tiresome from her, this threat to go back to days just seams so hollow, she knew what nights where about before she started on them it's not like she was new to the shows, if she wanted to keep her boobs a ppv event then stay on days, she started on FTA boobs out nights as she now makes far more money than before and just don't see her giving that up,
I notice she's re starting her OF off the back of the new fans nights is getting her,
She ever needs to except she's a night show girl be happy with that become famous and make lots of money, as she really could do well, or if she can't expect free boobs go back to days and try a d make the money from OF and a smaller group of fans it's doable but a lot harder work than being on a night show,
I really like her and think she's doing very good night shows I just hope she can get her head round them and let herself become the star I think she could be,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-08-2019 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

She also needs to think about what she's doing on the webshow, a lot of people in the chat box unhappy with her lastnight as she ended her show just before she made her pussy out goal, the feeling was she did that so she wouldn't have to show, even Mr p had to come in the chat to try and justify what happened,
I don't know if it was do like that or just poor timing from the producers but one thing is sure left a lot of unhappy people who lost money for nothing, who will think twice about spending on her again,
Maybe set goals that are more realistic to her levels , she's finding her feet on nights so hopefully stuff like this will stop happening soon

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-08-2019 12:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree hopefully these issues will go once Clara is settled on nights. Hope so as Clara is getting better with each night she does. Last night was no exception, especially when wearing just her knickers

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-08-2019 13:32
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

If she has issues with topless caps even if its for BS reasoning then I highly doubt she had any real intentions of pussy out for "free" so to speak, I mean if she did and there was other reasons for it not happening than jeez she's unpredictable. I did see on twitter she's woken up with a sore throat so maybe thats why the pussy reveal never happened.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
02-08-2019 13:51
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(02-08-2019 12:38 )winsaw Wrote:  She also needs to think about what she's doing on the webshow, a lot of people in the chat box unhappy with her lastnight as she ended her show just before she made her pussy out goal, the feeling was she did that so she wouldn't have to show, even Mr p had to come in the chat to try and justify what happened,
I don't know if it was do like that or just poor timing from the producers but one thing is sure left a lot of unhappy people who lost money for nothing, who will think twice about spending on her again,
Maybe set goals that are more realistic to her levels , she's finding her feet on nights so hopefully stuff like this will stop happening soon

I witnessed a day presenter on BS pull a Tip Goal scam earlier in the week. Goal was to strip naked. A guy tipped the whole goal in 3 successive tips. Nothing happened. She pretended not to notice, and the plan was clearly to just hope people 'forgot' about it and drifted off. Then when the chatbox guys complained she fucked off into a "private" for a long time...

Nothing short of an online Clip Joint.
02-08-2019 14:37
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Some have similar bouts of 'amnesia' on chaturbate etc!! Can seem to overlook goal if 'rapid tip firing', don't buy it though!!
02-08-2019 14:40
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(02-08-2019 12:38 )winsaw Wrote:  as she ended her show just before she made her pussy out goal, the feeling was she did that so she wouldn't have to show, even Mr p had to come in the chat to try and justify what happened,

Damn that's bad and doesn't sound like an accident either. These types of girls want best of both worlds and it doesn't work like that I'm afraid
02-08-2019 16:20
Cookie123 Offline
Junior Poster

Well I think we should respect the babes and their wishes. It's pointless to repeat what Ive written in my last message here.

I can't see the point in uploading caps to Twitter anyway…

Why not use this Forum? I mean isnt this exactly the right place for such stuff? And if the babe doesnt want any caps at all, why not listen to her?
02-08-2019 16:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like the producers aren't allowing her to go nude unless it's web only for tip goals Rolleyes

AKA Lara Croft
14-08-2019 01:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Okay here is the scenario-tip goal 'spank by mr.P' - wait until 5pm, mysterious reply from Clara appears on chat saying "I can'r wait for Mr.P to spank me!" yet she didn't type that herself! then nothing happened Next chatters were told by said Mr.P it was coming up in 15-20 mins. Two calls followed to Clara, then a third and still nothing. Finally at 5.27pm tv feed cut, over to web, Mr.P finally appeared or at least his hand did, slapped Clara a few times-time taken 27secs. God knows what the credits paid were but it lasted so short a time, yet these fools were satisfied by it (one of them suggested getting a horse whip and hitting her very hard. The word fleece comes back into my mind here!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-08-2019 17:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV