Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I’m not currently following any of the S66 girls on OF. Might be interesting to hear the perspective from that side of the screen though,
19-12-2021 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

With all the post regarding the latest s66 fiasco might I suggest that this thread is closed and let us carry on as if s66 never happened.

It all ready seems like a distant memory to me. Bounce
19-12-2021 15:26
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

Well I got access finally and added to my total and used it all up now and that's me finished with S66. I have a long history of falling out organisations/ people who fail me in some way, no one gets a second chance. I will spent my money some where else, Rampant and xxpanded probably although I do feel the whole thing is going down the pan. Rampant are getting some strange practices I have noticed, you call the girl and she flips onto private the hot n wet etc are getting good at this.
19-12-2021 15:40
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

66's leaving 'Freeview', has meant it's also gone from YouView, so I've not been able to record it there.
Not that I had much, since the graphic increased to around a 1/3 of the picture, around 2019. Even on some of the barely intermittent occasions, when there was someone I like appearing, and they weren't mostly covered up #morefleshlessfabric and there was the space on the hard disk!
If 66 had put a websteam on YouView, I wouldn't have been able to record it there.
Even if I had the wherewithal, I doubt I would bother to try to record streams on my tablet. Although I might have done on Rampant, which is possibly one of the motives for 66 leaving there.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
19-12-2021 17:06
Giz Offline

I have never posted anything before, but your new website is complete and utter rubbish. You have probably spelt the end to any reason to enter your site at all. You have totally eliminated any reason to watch. If it was for the girls , then you should ask yourself a question , although the girls are unfortunately subject to massive online problems, where would they be without fans. You need to make it easier to view. If not I do not believe this is the way forward? Sorry to be so negative.
19-12-2021 21:00
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I imagine there are a fair few of S66’s girls right now contemplating a future with a customer base that’s just a fraction of what it used to be, and asking to be put through on the Babestation switchboard. The likes of Brooks and Nikita are suddenly looking very smart.

Where have all the good times gone?
20-12-2021 00:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Be ironic if Ella and Kandi went back to BS its gonna be 10 years in Jan when they were culled in the mass cull of talent in 2012

that was a epic mistake that took them nearly 5 years to recover from what was a golden period of BS before

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-12-2021 06:42
jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

Off Air again.I should think they will lose many customers and models.What an absolute disaster by a totally unprofessional organisation.Having been a VIP for many years have decided to go elsewhere.
20-12-2021 12:24
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Apart from losing their performers, the greatest danger for S66 is their customers getting used to doing without the station for a while, realising they don’t miss it that much, and not coming back.

Where have all the good times gone?
20-12-2021 12:30
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

A lot of babes on S66 will probably do what Rebecca Kelly has done, and join a site like Camsoda.

If they don't get picked to go to BS or XP, or if they don't want to work on TV.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2021 12:51 by ryuken.)
20-12-2021 12:49