Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Greg Offline
=]

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
(06-11-2009 19:46 )hugh_g_rection Wrote:  
(05-11-2009 11:49 )dave34 Wrote:  
(05-11-2009 09:07 )Danzig Wrote:  Like other night time channels Cellcast soon realised that you'd make more money with the girls on the phones constantly 9.00pm-5.30am than you do with texts sent in by the foot fetish mob.
that could be why they got read of the text's in the first place as foot fetish mob text's get on screen more then others.

ok? is it really that bad that foot fetish people text in to the show? is there a law i aint heard about?

Yeah, there's a stupid amount of feet texts. Even the girls get fed up with it. Horrible fetish. bladewave
06-11-2009 23:24
Find all posts by this user
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I hate the fact that the foot fetish texts get thru and the proper texters who wanna message the girls don't, always get that stupid message to my phone. annoyed

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
07-11-2009 16:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
synerd Offline
Jordana Lover!

Boring is all i gotta say on the matter.
07-11-2009 16:22
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

(06-11-2009 23:24 )Greg Wrote:  Yeah, there's a stupid amount of feet texts. Even the girls get fed up with it. Horrible fetish.

Stupid amount of feet texts = stupid amount of people who wana see feet! You're in a minority, deal with it! ;-)

Also, if the girls get fed up, they can always say no! and the more they say no, the less people will bother to ask :-)

(07-11-2009 16:19 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  I hate the fact that the foot fetish texts get thru and the proper texters who wanna message the girls don't, always get that stupid message to my phone. annoyed

Proper texters?
07-11-2009 18:47
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

Proper texters = the peeps who prefer to talk to the girls via text instead of having to phone them. I can't afford to phone up as much as I'd like to so I like to text message, but hardly any get thru cause of the foot fetish mob who constantly seem to get theirs on screen. Cause theres so many of their texts BS send you a message on ya phone saying they can't/couldn't show it.
I've sent numerus texts to my fav Daryl and you got a 1/100 chance of actually getting it on t.v. And now Daryl aint been on BSxtra on freeview at all Sad

My Art Group On Facebook
07-11-2009 19:52
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2009 19:52 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  Proper texters = the peeps who prefer to talk to the girls via text instead of having to phone them. I can't afford to phone up as much as I'd like to so I like to text message, but hardly any get thru cause of the foot fetish mob who constantly seem to get theirs on screen. Cause theres so many of their texts BS send you a message on ya phone saying they can't/couldn't show it.
I've sent numerus texts to my fav Daryl and you got a 1/100 chance of actually getting it on t.v. And now Daryl aint been on BSxtra on freeview at all Sad

I've had that text saying they couldn't show my message aswell, after sending a text asking that a babe show her feet. So I'm quite sure there is no conspiracy against 'proper texters'. Luck of the draw as far as I can see.
07-11-2009 20:27
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It depends when you text I think and if you have Sky or Freeview.
I both text and call and don't have a problem. If you are on sky you should not have any problem before freeview comes on air either with calls or with texts. Once Freeview comes on then it can be more difficult getting through as obviously there are more people sending texts and calling the shows.
08-11-2009 10:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-11-2009 10:22 )bytor Wrote:  It depends when you text I think and if you have Sky or Freeview.
I both text and call and don't have a problem. If you are on sky you should not have any problem before freeview comes on air either with calls or with texts. Once Freeview comes on then it can be more difficult getting through as obviously there are more people sending texts and calling the shows.

I imagine it would have been easy to get through before midnight on Sky last night.
Most Sky viewers were probably watching Amanda and Jemma on Bangbabes. Smile
08-11-2009 11:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

you have more chance of getting yer txt on screen if you occasionaly call. they may say they will try to put all txts up but if yer not on the called list then your chances are slimmer. they will probably say this isnt tru. but i found that my txts wernt shown then wor lass and i called, next time i txted and nearly every time after they were shown.

so maybe if you try talking to 1 of the girls maybe 1s twice a month you may have more success.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-11-2009 13:47
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

(08-11-2009 13:47 )Hexit Wrote:  you have more chance of getting yer txt on screen if you occasionaly call. they may say they will try to put all txts up but if yer not on the called list then your chances are slimmer. they will probably say this isnt tru. but i found that my txts wernt shown then wor lass and i called, next time i txted and nearly every time after they were shown.

so maybe if you try talking to 1 of the girls maybe 1s twice a month you may have more success.

I wouldn't think being a caller would give you more of a chance getting yer texts readout, all registered and regular texters should have the best chance of getting thru, but unfortuantly no.
I regularly try to text Daryl who enjoys my messages, (I can't afford to ring her up, as I'd be on the phone for ages lol) she always compliments my artwork to the producers and the viewers which is really nice of her.

If there's a problem of getting lots of texts then BS ditch the phone ins and make your texters happy.

My Art Group On Facebook
08-11-2009 19:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV