Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion

jimbo2009 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion
Man you clowns must be messing, she looks fine as hell. Not that she didn't before of course, but if she's happy with her new pair then I'm happy for her. They look great and aren't too big for her frame.

Can't wait to see her sucking dick and taking it up the arse again before too long, this girl is smoking hot Heart
19-04-2011 22:32
Find all posts by this user
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

This is so hard for me, she's my favorite girl but i really don't like the boobs!. I'm not sure how Lolly herself feels about them as she didn't seem keen to get them out much last night.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 23:06 by Mastes1.)
19-04-2011 23:06
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Lolly you've always been beautiful and still are.
19-04-2011 23:23
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

I'm a big fan of Lollys new boobs. They really suit her and look fantastic. 10 out of 10 for me! Wink

The Beautiful Twins
20-04-2011 11:29
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Sorry, but I think they look awful - totally fake and plastic.

Another performer who's obviously incapable of thinking beyond "bigger is better" and has therefore gone for implants that are too big for her frame.

The result is always the same: a horrible "solid" appearance that is about as sexy as sticking a balloon under your sweater (and blowing for too long).

And for those idiots who say "it's her body..." blah, blah. I know that - I'm not questioning her right to do it (she can do what she likes with her body).

Frankly, I think this "epidemic" of fake boobs is sad and absurd. I don't care so much about Lolly Badcock, but naturally beautiful women like Ashley Emma can't seem to see beyond it either.

Tragic is - perhaps - the best word to describe it.bladewave

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
20-04-2011 11:54
jimbo2009 Offline
Junior Poster

(20-04-2011 11:54 )MeTarzan Wrote:  I don't care so much about Lolly Badcock, but naturally beautiful women like Ashley Emma can't seem to see beyond it either.

Why get nasty about it, what a douche Sad
20-04-2011 12:44
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Her new boobs put me off watching her, she like a lot of girls on these shows didn't need them but somehow decided to get them.
20-04-2011 13:13
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2011 11:54 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Sorry, but I think they look awful - totally fake and plastic.

Another performer who's obviously incapable of thinking beyond "bigger is better" and has therefore gone for implants that are too big for her frame.

The result is always the same: a horrible "solid" appearance that is about as sexy as sticking a balloon under your sweater (and blowing for too long).

And for those idiots who say "it's her body..." blah, blah. I know that - I'm not questioning her right to do it (she can do what she likes with her body).

Frankly, I think this "epidemic" of fake boobs is sad and absurd. I don't care so much about Lolly Badcock, but naturally beautiful women like Ashley Emma can't seem to see beyond it either.

Please feel free to post a picture of yourself, so Lolly and us can judge you. Big Grin

I thought Lolly was near perfect the way she was, but it's her body and choice. She not hurt anyone and my opinion, they don't look that bad and willk better once they fluff and soften. Big Grin
20-04-2011 13:26
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(20-04-2011 13:26 )Paul71 Wrote:  
(20-04-2011 11:54 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Sorry, but I think they look awful - totally fake and plastic.

Please feel free to post a picture of yourself, so Lolly and us can judge you. Big Grin

I thought Lolly was near perfect the way she was, but it's her body and choice. She not hurt anyone and my opinion, they don't look that bad and willk better once they fluff and soften. Big Grin

As I said:

Knew there would have to be someone: "but it's her body and choice...".

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
20-04-2011 14:17
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

An individual has the right to do as they wish, and from the women I know who've had breast improvement work (not always just bigger) they've all been happier afterwards. Sometimes its a confidence thing, sometimes something else. True, few of them have had to go through additional work when they need replacing, but I don't think that will change their views.

Whatever the driving factors for Lolly, she'll continue to be sexy and flirty, continue to entertain in the adult industry and this will not have a detrimental impact on her ability to work or get work (probably the exact opposite).

Personally whilst looks play a factor initially, the person as a whole is what matters. Lolly has always been someone whom I've admired for her ability to do what she wants and fuck everyone else. I'm sure she's a lot happier in life and love than some of us here....
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 14:54 by dirk362.)
20-04-2011 14:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV