Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Glamour Chase launching tonight...
pretty much what i was thinking, glamourchase have given cellcast money and in return cellcast rename the channel and plug glamourchase website.

not bad last night i thought. 3 of the 4 babes on last night have been in the lads mags. the set grew on me as the night went on, the lighting and pic quality was very good and most importantly, the osg's werent bad, a lot better than bs and bsxtra and the plugging of pics was a lot better

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
24-11-2010 10:04
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

No Rammy it was the normal BS shit we get except in a different colour!!! It was awful.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
24-11-2010 10:15
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Does make me wonder what their marketing people think they've achieved with this re-brand...

I can't see their efforts brought many new viewers to the channel (who weren't already aware of it).

I can't see the new "look" would have persuaded more of their existing viewers to call them. That is to say: if you were already a Paige fan, you'd have called Paige, ditto Louise P, etc. But I couldn't see anything that would tip the "undecided" viewer to finally make that call?

So, given this re-brand looked pretty cheap (new logo and some bedroom furniture - say £1K) - perhaps it's as stated earlier and the owners of Glamour Chase "bunged them a few quid" to do it.

In which case, you'd have thought they'd wait until their site was actually live?!

That's as far as my thinking takes me. Perhaps BS have superior minds on the job and are counting the cash as I write.
24-11-2010 10:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I recorded last nights Glamourchase show at 3am on ch97 last night. I thought my recording had failed at first, with just a black screen, but the program started just over a minute later without any introductory splash screen or warnings etc. Dani was introducing Georgie.
It was basically Babestation with a different set and different coloured logos but without the advertising interuptions. The message boxes still appeared, but there was an improvement when Paige came on later. The blue message box was overlaid on top of the black one, unlike earlier, see screenshots. Maybe they made a mistake. Smile
The picture quality is worse than that of Bangbabes on ch98 when it was last on. This is confirmed by the fact that the recording on my USB stick was only 2227MB in size for the 2½ hours, rather than the 3300MB that the Bangbabe show uses for the same amount of time.
At the end of the show at 5.30am, the partyland splash screen was displayed, see below.
I will post more some pics later.

[Image: 2010_11_24_1006.jpg]
24-11-2010 11:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i liked them trying the CCTV big brother style stuff, got to give them a thumbs up for doing something different

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-11-2010 13:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah i liked that as well. at least bs are trying different things

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
24-11-2010 14:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

When this channel was Partyland, did it have a webstream?
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 14:41 by Chilly.)
24-11-2010 14:41
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2010 14:41 )Chilly Wrote:  When this channel was Partyland, did it have a webstream?

For a couple months during the past summer, Partyland was getting streamed instead of BS1.
24-11-2010 14:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I see other than Louise Porter,none of the girls that appeared last night have a profile on Glamourchase.com so was it just a guest appearance from the B/Station girls to start the channel off?
24-11-2010 15:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

After watching most of it last night, my final view is that it was decent. I love the new set, camera set ups, picture quality and the fact that there were no interruptions. All of that was very nice to see. However, toward the end of the night, a new OSG appeared, saying "CALL NOW"!!! Um, duh, if people want to call, they will call, and we don't need to see "CALL NOW"!!! That was a bit annoying to see. Also, while I like the new camera style, the camera work was a bit crappy once Georgie came on for her second shift. The regular camera angles were fine, but when it switched to the Big Brother security cam, only half of Georgie was visible, and the camera guy wouldn't fix his frame for some reason. Also, there were too many safe closeups, and not quite enough wide shots. Paige's performance was very dull, as she didn't move much, at least not for the first half of her show. The channel was also tamer than Partyland, which is not reassuring to see for a new channel.

So, the visuals are great, and the no interruptions are great (Doubt this will last), but if this is tamer than Partyland, then I think it will fail. Also, the camera men need to frame their shots better, because there are too many moments when the women will move to a side of the room, and the camera doesn't even follow them, or when someone is showing their bum to the camera, and the camera doesn't show us. That needs to be fixed.

Tonight will be the night to prove to us that it's a worthwhile channel, so I hope things improve.

It's definitely a better looking channel, but the content and performances need to match.
24-11-2010 15:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV