Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights

dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights
no topless yet and i think shes finished coz she came on mic and said to watch her last half hour unless i misheard. Really wish babestation would leave vanessa as a daytime girl coz to be honest wat ive just watched she would probably get away with it during the day.
25-07-2011 23:17
Find all posts by this user
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

hope she is back l8tr.or what a fucking scam from wankstation againTongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
25-07-2011 23:22
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

If that is true, its a bit of a disappointment, but she will eventually get them out once she's a bit more comfortable on nights
25-07-2011 23:23
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

i aggree why put day girls on nights when they are not comfotable to do nights. POINTLESS
25-07-2011 23:25
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Lets face it its just another load of bullshit to rake in the pounds!!! Some hopefull caller hoping to pay a fair few quid on calling the girl and she teasing him/her through a 20 min call just to pull the bra strap down and when times up after 20 mins she says thank fuck for that!! hey my bank ballance is topping up nicely along with cellcasts..

BEST OPTION !! Get a membership to the Babestation website if you wanna see Nessas tits and nakedness in vids and photos.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
25-07-2011 23:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

when vanessa first started doing nights, i was fine with her not going topless as she settled into nights....not any more!!!!!!!!. vanessa now should be going topless on screen not just on pics and vids. what's the point of a nightshow babe who doesnt go topless????

answer NONE!!!!!!! come on babestation let vanessa go topless on screen now!!!! and not on bsxtreme...on main babestation

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 00:25 by Rammyrascal.)
25-07-2011 23:53
10ofclubs Offline
Banned

Thats the reason why she does a day show in a nite show because viewers will still call her and make up excuses about girls need a few nite shifts to settle in first before taking there tits out due to loving the tease; if vanessa can get away with not taking her tits out ON A NITESHOW then she will continue to do so!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 01:57 by 10ofclubs.)
26-07-2011 01:53
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

From a business viewpoint (unless it was a sudden illness), I can't understand how it is economically viable to put Vanessa on air for an hour, doing what she did last night (i.e. f*&k all), and then pack her off home.

If she was under direction for her appearance last night, then the producer doesn't know what he's doing & maybe Vanessa should maybe consider her options and move away to a different channel, but if it was Vanessa herself who wasn't into doing it, then she should never have shown up last night.
I don't buy into the "give her a few nights to settle in" scenario at all.
26-07-2011 06:05
the priest Offline
Master Poster

Its obvious they are not allowing Vanessa to show her tits, another huge con by babestation. Vanessa seems up for it but keeps getting stopped.
26-07-2011 07:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

four words to describe vanessa last night WHAT WAS THE POINT!!!!!. first of all the non-topless issue. vanessa goes topless in babestation pics and vids so why doesnt she on nights. all there was last night was a pulling down of the bra strap and that's it!!!. what more annoyed me though was that vanessa was ony on for 1 hour all night!!!!!!!, it was not mentioned on the schedule so i assumed vanessa was on all night but she just came on at 10 did a 241 with tammy, a stint on her own and finished at 11.

i do buy the settlling in to nights issue as it takes a lot to talk and act filth on the phones

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-07-2011 07:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV