Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Partyland - channel 50

deano Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Partyland - channel 50
mega79 Wrote:I see Rochelle on their website, hope she appears on screen soon.

Rochelle was naked flashing a bit of puss on the sex station news letter!
02-04-2009 17:59
Find all posts by this user
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Ok i'm with you guys now, is this not a repeat of last night, this channel does seem very repetitive, definately a glitch in the matrix.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2009 01:09 by mega79.)
03-04-2009 01:09
Deb x Away
Master Poster

mr gummidge Wrote:Never make a number related post about a channel TheWatcher can, well, watch or you will be corrected! He's our very own, very horny, version of Count Von CountTongue
(pic edited out to save space)

I came here to see what people's thoughts were about Partyland, as I saw about half an hour for the first time last night, and it struck me as a bit bland. Something about it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't have enough character (yet?) or something.

Anyhow, I saw Mr. Gummidge's comment, and I feel almost obligated to post this, for anyone who hasn't seen it:

(um, no offence intended, TheWatcher Wink)
03-04-2009 17:59
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Deb x Wrote:I came here to see what people's thoughts were about Partyland, as I saw about half an hour for the first time last night, and it struck me as a bit bland. Something about it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't have enough character (yet?) or something.
If you've seen half an hour of the show, you've seen nearly all that you will see, apart from the 9 different girls that have been on so far. When the same combination of girls is on, it is just like a repeat of the show when they were on together previously.
If you have read all of the 2 main threads in this part of the forum you will see what the majority opinion of the show is.
Its certainly more of a show for people phoning and texting in rather than for the viewers. I suppose thats what the show is meant to be for anyway. They dont make money from the viewers, only the callers.
We were spoilt with PartyGirls. That show had good entertainment value for the viewers as well as for the callers.
03-04-2009 18:48
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:Its certainly more of a show for people phoning and texting in rather than for the viewers. I suppose thats what the show is meant to be for anyway. They dont make money from the viewers, only the callers.
We were spoilt with PartyGirls. That show had good entertainment value for the viewers as well as for the callers.
Except I really wonder what the experience is like for callers. They only get the lightly erotic pictures the rest of us see, and I don't get the impression from watching and trying to lip read that the chat is particularly filthy. I've only rung in a couple of times to listen and it was very tame, but perhaps I just rang at the wrong time. I would be curious to hear the opinions of callers on this - do they get cheeky chat or proper phone sex.
03-04-2009 19:32
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I listened in for the first time last night ( up till then, T-mobile had this as a barred number). Thought The chat would be filthy, it wasntSad
I hear better stuff from daytime girls on party people Smile
03-04-2009 19:50
Deb x Away
Master Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:Its certainly more of a show for people phoning and texting in rather than for the viewers. I suppose thats what the show is meant to be for anyway. They dont make money from the viewers, only the callers.

I'm trying very hard not to compare it with PartyGirls. Given the hype before Partyland started it seemed like it was going to be like PartyGirls only dirtier...especially considering the lineup. There now seems to be a feeling that they've fallen short.

It's fair enough if they want to make money from callers and texters. I get that and I don't mind it - I'm under no illusions as to what these channels are for. Will I be tempted to text/phone Partyland? No.

Surely a show where the girls are able to be 'more than just lying on a bed taking calls' is going to generate more money? Or am I wrong?

Maybe it's some kind of baseline test on the part of the company - it's almost like they've thought:
- Let's get a decent set and some sexy girls with a proven track record.
- Let's stick to the guidelines.
- Let's see how much money we can make at a basic level.

I'm guess I'm just puzzled, because from what I've read on these threads Partyland isn't coming across as a blatant attempt to make loads of money.

I have a couple of questions for people who have been watching this show:
1) Have there been any special attempts/gimmicks to get people to text/phone in?
2) Does there seem to be a solid fanbase of regular texters/callers?
(because both these things would seem to be a good way of generating money)

I would love to see the numbers/figures for texters/callers/'eavesdroppers' in comparison to other shows.
I actually feel a bit bad for the girls - I can only imagine they feel a bit stranded, what with having to stick to the guidelines and apparently not being able to be themselves...it seems like a conveyor belt or something.
03-04-2009 22:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Nice post. Partyland is shite - FACT!
03-04-2009 22:18
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

here is a comparison.

Partyland - reede tits out

Party people - megan tits not out

Out of the two, it would be megan every timeWink
03-04-2009 22:30
Deb x Away
Master Poster

sm© Wrote:here is a comparison.

Partyland - reede tits out

Party people - megan tits not out

Out of the two, it would be megan every timeWink

I agree. And tits out/not out, for me, makes very little difference...
As I said above, I feel bad for the PartyLand girls. Those constraints must be really prohibitive.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2009 22:39 by Deb x.)
03-04-2009 22:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV