cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Carmen - Discussion Thread

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread
rickhardo Wrote:It's Cup Final day, the Lions play their first game on tour, and England are playing the Baa-Baas. But if I knew which park Carmen was sunbathing in, I think I'd be popping out for a walk (careful with my typing there).

yeah right. you mean a sneaky 'walk' in the bushes with your binoculars

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-05-2009 12:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Freebird Wrote:
rickhardo Wrote:It's Cup Final day, the Lions play their first game on tour, and England are playing the Baa-Baas. But if I knew which park Carmen was sunbathing in, I think I'd be popping out for a walk (careful with my typing there).

yeah right. you mean a sneaky 'walk' in the bushes with your binoculars

Shh, don't give away my hiding place.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-05-2009 13:01
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

just as long as it's not the bush i'll be hiding in

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-05-2009 13:06
Bunna Away
On Leave

Carmen Terrell Wrote:ahhhhh... thanks gorgeous!!!! the pleasure is all mine!! heheh... ive just literately got back home from the breakfast show and im getting ready to do a marathon suntanning down the park! heheh... get the oil on and try and see how strong and luminous i can get my white bits! ahahahah... oooops.. ;P xxx anyway glad u were watching babe... lots of love xxxxxx carmen

If you let me know which park I can make sure the oil reaches all your white bits Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
30-05-2009 14:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Carmen Terrell Wrote:
wak1976 Wrote:last night i was thinking about getting an early night so i could get up early to see who was presenting the breakfast show on elite tv,i was hoping it would be carmen coz i thought she looked awsome from the caps and vid clips of her last breakfast show which unfortunately missed but saw on this website.i ended up playing gears of war 2 last night until quarter to 2 in the morning but luckily woke up at 6 am and yesss itis carmen presenting,i really am happy and its made my day to ee her again,the red dress is wonderful and would love to alot moe of carmen wearing it on the SHOW.your ace carmen,a real stunna and its a great pleasure just relaxing in bed watching you now with not having to worry about getting up and out for work today,thank you so much for a real treat carmen,your circles are just as pretty as i hoped love
xxx

thanks again carmen,have a great day,gonna get back to enjoying the show/view now hunni xxx
ahhhhh... thanks gorgeous!!!! the pleasure is all mine!! heheh... ive just literately got back home from the breakfast show and im getting ready to do a marathon suntanning down the park! heheh... get the oil on and try and see how strong and luminous i can get my white bits! ahahahah... oooops.. ;P xxx anyway glad u were watching babe... lots of love xxxxxx carmen

gorgeous this morning carmen. hope you have good day down the park bet lots of men will walk into trees when they see you lol

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
30-05-2009 14:45
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Hi Carmen you looked stunning today wish I was down the park soaking up the rays with you sweetheart.
Hope you have a great day and an even better night.xx
30-05-2009 18:26
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

carmen you look gorgeous again today hunni,hope you enjoyed your sunbathing on saturday xxx well i just got home for dinner like i said i would babe,just been cutting the grass lawns at the business park where i work this morning while i was thinking of you & getting a bit of a tan top up myself lol,i love your commando top doll and thanks for wearing it again xxx is there any chance of you wearing your red summer dress again aswell please carmen love xxx if not no worries,i`m only home till 1pm then have to go cut some more grass but i finish at quarter to 4 so should get back home to see you again at about ten past 4 sweetheart and i cant wait to be honest..xxx lots of love
tiger/pete
the dvd worked from this morning anyway hun xxx thanks babe xxx
hope you enjoy the day princess xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
01-06-2009 12:20
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Man she looking hot in this leather scorching

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2009 12:52 by muttley.)
01-06-2009 12:50
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

She is very well suited to this channel and daytimes methinks. With those smouldering good looks and sexy dresses she is constantly in and out of, the night time appearance looks to be on hold for the time being. Maybe not a bad thing.
01-06-2009 15:15
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

well thankfully thats me home from work now,just as i got in carmen was just saying bye to go on her break so it gives me chance to get settled,ive worked me arse of today and the sweats been pouring off me grafting in the sunshine all day lol its been gorgeous but not nearly half as beautiful as the lucious carmen,ive been looking forward to chilling with her tonight all day while ive been in work so i am a happy chappy just now waiting on her return,i think she is wonderful and love to see her on the show !!! its just so hot and i am boiling hahaha just in me shorts with an ice cold bottle of stella artois fresh out the fridge mmmmmMMMMM OH yesss hahaha,i love carmens show 4 sure xxx hope your all having a top day,i just cant wait for my crumpet xxx love ye lots
tiger/pete xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
01-06-2009 16:32

gemma hiles