Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: In Response
vila Wrote:
SxciiSooky™ Wrote:What ModSta is here for - and thanks to him for doing that - is helping with any technical issues, such as the oft maligned camera problem
ModSta does a good job in this respect. Unfortunately he's offline tonight. Presumably this means he isn't on duty - hence the return of the dreaded 4:3 camera.

Sometimes the picture was ok last night and other times the girls looked stretched horizontally. Not very professional.
Cant they get this problem sorted out once and for all.
04-07-2009 16:41
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

Paige's second section on BS1 was almost all 4:3 except for a 2 second 'blip' where someone found the 4:3 anamorphic button on the camera and then it quickly reverted to 4:3. ModSta has commented before that the menu system on the cameras is deceptive and that it is possible to select 4:3 anamorphic but not confirming it leaves it in 4:3. Something he is aware of but no one else in the studio seems to have a clue about! Smile

Dreamlander
04-07-2009 16:55
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Hello Darlings!

Cripes they're giving me some mega time off lately! Good thing i'm reading a thick book at the minute.

Right, where to begin....

[quote]boratkaz10

hey modsta, just a question, will the girls ever be allowed to be as naughty on freeview as they are on sky, as I have both and when 12 'o' clock hits I see a substantial difference in their behaviours.

p.s. we need more 2-4-1 show, not split screen, 2 girls one phone

thnx mod man

[quote]

[quote]
Big Boobies

Hi Moderation Station. Yes I agree with a thread last night. I watch the show on Freeview and thoroughly enjoy it. BUT....when I have caught it before midnight on TVAlways it seems much more raunchier and risque. Even the girls have said a few times we cant do that on Freeview which seems very unfair. Apparently the last section from 5.00 until 5.30 is very much dirtier.A lot of us remember Party Girls which finished fairly recently on Freeview and seemed much more "adult". Surely the new show has had long enough now to fend off Ofcon.Besides there is only one set of rules beit Freeview or Sky isnt there? i think we need answers please.

[quote]

Thanks for these guys and thanks to those that went some way to answer about my level of responsibility. All I can say is this has been discussed previously and if you check the beginning of this thread you will see that questions of this nature should be sent to Cellcast TV, if you do a search you should find them. I will do my best to enlighten, rectify and inform in regards to the production and output of the Babestation night show.

Sorry gotta dash, quite busy you know.

Mod-Sta
07-07-2009 22:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I Love my Job

What can i say? I give a monkeys about the equipment i am responsible for and the output of the show? Yeah actually thats it.

I'll send an E-mail to the boss man and remind him to drive this point home again. To be honest i think the mods keep getting distracted by semi-clad lovelies wandering around.

Oh the humanity.

TheWatcher Wrote:
vila Wrote:
SxciiSooky™ Wrote:What ModSta is here for - and thanks to him for doing that - is helping with any technical issues, such as the oft maligned camera problem
ModSta does a good job in this respect. Unfortunately he's offline tonight. Presumably this means he isn't on duty - hence the return of the dreaded 4:3 camera.

Sometimes the picture was ok last night and other times the girls looked stretched horizontally. Not very professional.
Cant they get this problem sorted out once and for all.
07-07-2009 22:20
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Moderation Station Wrote:To be honest i think the mods keep getting distracted by semi-clad lovelies wandering around.

Bloody amateurs - should keep their bloody eyes on the job.....oh wait a minute........ Big Grin

You do your best ModSta - it's all you can do Wink

07-07-2009 22:24
Dreamlander Offline

SxciiSooky™ Wrote:
Moderation Station Wrote:To be honest i think the mods keep getting distracted by semi-clad lovelies wandering around.

Bloody amateurs - should keep their bloody eyes on the job.....oh wait a minute........ Big Grin

You do your best ModSta - it's all you can do Wink

Says the girl with the most distracting avatar EVER! lol ! Big Grin

Dreamlander
07-07-2009 22:34
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Moderation Station (lifted from the Paige discussion thread so as to not take that OT - this thread doesn't matter so much lol) Wrote:To be fair Spacey, The girls are only on 3g for a short time until our 'relief girl' Charlie tonight comes in for 23:00. They do need a break between being on the phone and then on 3G.

If they didn't i don't think they could function as a normal person in the real world. Like, start to order something from Maccy D's then drop into some discriptive phone banter while talking about the meaty filling and the mayo dripping sensuously down their chin. Needless to say, they all need a break... Even Amanda, full of Red Bull.

You're making that up - everyone with even half the knowledge knows that whatever girls aren't on screen are in giant hamster wheels powering the entire studio Wink

That's the real reason for 'crappy' cam - when the picture isn't great it just means the girls are tiring and not working hard enough on the wheel Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2009 23:12 by Sooky™.)
08-07-2009 23:11
I Love my Job

[Hangs head in shame]

Busted.
08-07-2009 23:20
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Paige could power the show with just her sexual presence Wink
08-07-2009 23:30
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Dunno if this is a production issue or a company issue, so if you cant do/say anything about this ModSta, can you please pass on the message:

Twice this week Ive sent in text messages to BS2 for my favourite lady ToyaHeart that Ive waited so long (90mins+) to be read that Ive given up. I have been charged for them tho. And I know that you cant guarentee that they will be read out etc, but why promote a service you dont provide? And maybe just as importantly from a business stand point, why do you do so little to take advantage of this side of your 'interactive' show? Both the texts that I sent were received by yourselves 5/10mins before Toya started her shifts, hoping she'd maybe read a few before she got on the phone. No joy. Fair enough, she never had time to read them between calls cos shes always very business on that front. I should know, I always get stuck in the frickin queues! Then I'd maybe wait 30mins into the next ladies shift, & no texts. I dont blame Toya (or the other ladies), cos if shes on a break, shes on a break. But surely you can put in the format to have 3 or 4mins of texts being read? This seems to be a BS2 problem as BS1 seem to take advantage of texts a bit better, to the point of having 'congestion' with the system (not the issue with BS2, there just wasnt any texts being read). Personally I'd love to see a bit more old school format with presenters on mike with texts coming through all the time. If it could be paired with still having full screen ladies on the phone would surely make everyone happy, especially as so many of the ladies have such bubbly/charismatic personalities, but I dont know how workable that would be.
17-07-2009 18:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV